ISIS DEFEATED

Huge Iraqi victory in the western desert, the borders are closed and isis is now expelled form the country with no hope of regaining momentum, iraq has regained it's strength and some of it's stability, it's now free to be open for the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171209181626/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42291985
archive.is/rxc4w
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42291985
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 5:20&version=KJV
isis.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bMKy0_RE9HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And your welcome.

Let's hope the muslim preachers stay way from the public and leave the people to find their way to progress

HAIL TRUMP! WE DEFEATED ISIS WITHOUT INVADING!

Hell yeah, my dude!

One can only hope... you're going to put all the vulnerable, mentally unstable people into institutions, too, though. Those are the people they prey on.

What happens now?

Hail Babylon!

Ayoooooo and fuck you IS. Fuck you with a rake. I hope the Iraqi forces have fun torturing and killing these assholes.

Thanks my dude!

>Lion status confirmed

ISIS isn't defeated, they've moved onto Europe now.

idk, i'm hoping the government starts thinking in terms of progress and helping to advance science and civilisation

fpbp

*makes arms deals with a country that has been proven to be funding ISIS*

*bombs assad's army*

*fights Hezbollah*

Oh yeah, trump sure showed ISIS!

>licking wh*te subhumans' ass
You Iraqis are truly vermin

Too fucking bad.
A good Arab is a dead Arab. Let's hope a new organization takes their place and keeps blowing you shitheads up.

How is life in Iraq my man?
Which city do you live in and is it safe there? Have you had any encounters with ISIS?

old news ,like 2weeks old ,asad visit to putin was when the victory was aknowledged

>your

Fuck man Americans are retarded. You praise trump for things he didn't even do. He became stale as fuck after the election, watching him talk is probably the most boring thing ever.

Life is not so bad here in Baghdad, ISIS got close at one point but were pushed back, thanks for asking my dude!

>it's now free to be open for the world.
LOL

Fuck off shitskin, iraq is shit

A question of whether we support the kurds now or simply stab them in the back.
Hopefully we just fuck off and let the Turks and Assad rekt them

We actually have a holiday tomorrow in celebration, idk... I saw the news like 5 minutes ago

>cuts ISIS funding down to 0
Yeah sure he deserves no credits

get fucked kike

sauce?

I'm in Baghdad hearing the people celebrate in the streets and seeing the TV news.

how iraq military intelligence weed out radical muslims from moderate ?they probabably look like ordinary citizen + not everyone has smarphone

You mean FSA? Yeah FSA is bad too, but Trump literally knows Saudi Arabia funds ISIS yet still makes arms deals with them. What a good christian man he is!
Thanks for answering bro, What is the general opinion there about Russia Iran Hezbollah and Syria? I'm curious to know

You should film that or take pictures, i really would like to see that

Yeah... That's a huge problem still...

Thank god you shitskins are genetically the same

Can you show us something? give us infos

What's the latest over there Hamad?

Hold on

I'll wait - if true, I am glad for you, fuck Waswas

>d isis is now expelled from Iraq
Expelled to where? Did you encircle them and finished them off or let the remmants escape to another country?

Nothin' much, Tim

do women only walk in days and only with male companions ?hows rape epidemic is controlled ?

That's in Saudi Arabia and the rest of these shitholes

What are your plans now that ISIS has been eliminated? School, government?

School's been going fine even before isis, and the government is only now growing balls

>US recognizes Jerusalem finally
>ISIS defeated within the same week

Pure coincidence

Good, I hope Iraq gets to finally find some peace

1488D underwater transdimensional tri-chess

>Expelled
Where to?
Also you have the problem of Sectarianism and we've all heard the reports of the Shia death squads in North Iraq taking Sunni women for raping and Sunni men for execution.

ISIS 2.0 is right around the corner.

Here's the news feed

I've found it.
>Some IS fighters are reported to have dispersed into the Syrian countryside, while others are believed to have escaped across the Turkish border.

in (((BBC))) - archived: web.archive.org/web/20171209181626/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42291985 | archive.is/rxc4w | Original: bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42291985

I'm a bit too lazy to go to the areas they're celebrating to take photos of the street

should iraq splitted to two states sunni and shia ?how would u solve eternal conflict instead?

Can you please show something from outside your window or something or from the streets? Would be really cool to see bro

Really appreciated, thanks

this

>splitting a country based on sect
yah because that would totally solve anything

Tell us hor forced cohabitation will change anything?

They're celebrating in al-mansour and what have ya, and i'm having dinner in another area, the young folks already went to these places by now

Man. That guy looks exactly like a typical beady eyed anglo. Coincidence?

Are you implying we were funding Isis to begin with and now deserve victory over them for cutting funding?

How many of you folks support israel?

Good for you. Now if you'll all get rid of islam and become Christians you'll begin to know real peace and fulfillment as human beings

>dark ages

Well, for the most part, the sunnis and shias are not too bothered by eachother, i mean our area has sunni and shia houses right next to eachother, it's really these extremists of both sides that take it too far sometimes

Oh, all good. I hope Iraq becomes safer in the next years. I've been supporting you guys for years, im very happy to hear that ISIS got BTFO

but you will still always be fighting about the differences between shia, sunni, and kurd.

They did have a colony in iraq at one point, to be honest i'm white with green eyes myself, that's not too common here but you do see them

Start first in your country.

Yeah because some of these guys in the deep states are funded by Soros and Soros is a hard man to beat. He cut funding against all the Soros agents.

I support Israel!

Now that you have destroyed ISIS it is time destroy their creators. Time to team up with Iran and Syria and Lebanon and invade Israel.

like 99% hate israel and want them gone

God bless

Have the bombings gone down in Baghdad? Do you still have to watch out for shootings and bombings or is that starting to go away now?

i myself have no educated opinion on the matter though...

Jesus was and is God. muslims think they worship God but the power of Christ they deny.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 5:20&version=KJV

the reason your country is always oppressed is you are missing the Truth Jesus brought. Have courage to ask God if you stand in Truth.

Did you lose any land in the end?

Well, they have decreased quite a bit but you can never be too sure

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

Best part about this is that Israel's "Yinon Plan" to destabilize enemy arab states and take over their clay gradually for greater israel is backfiring HARD.
For years they've done this nation destroying bullshit, and what's the end result now?

Well, now there's a "shiite belt" stretching from Lebanon and Syria through Iraq and into Iran, and they ALL hate the fucking kikes and they're going to work together to finish them off for good. And they have backing from Russia, which means Israel and ZOGmerica can't do fucking shit about it while they're busy building up military bases on the border of Israel in Syria.

I hope Assad rebuilds his chemical weapon stocks ASAP. And I hope Kimmy sells Iran some nukes.

What is the general opinion of Iraqis on the US? Do they hate us from the war?

Jews killed the supposed jesus, I bet you love the jews though, cuck

these are the last days.. I can't ask God to bless such a nation only to grant us repentance that some may be saved.

Nope

>people celebrate in the streets

That's nice. Go out and have fun, OP.

XD

>the reason your country is always oppressed is you are missing the truth
Good try deflecting from your responsability, burger.

Nothing is backfiring.
The whole shebang is to bring the end of the world unironically

Why is America crying? America is who defeated ISIS.

>I support Israel!

God, you're a walking meme.

Well welcome back from the stone age to the eight century anyway.. maybe you can start again.

O B A M A S A V E D T H E E C O N O M Y

Not yet
This is how things look right now

isis.liveuamap.com/

Another Iraqi, eh?

cuck

I'm a walking meme since i support a country like 70% of Americans do?

Wonderful news.
Now here is a question.

What is going to happen to some of the foreign jihadists who were captured?
Some of them were western women who became jihadi brides. Their husbands are dead.

They should not be allowed to return to their countries of origin. Because:
1. they committed treason
2. they will pose a security threat.

Will they be tried in an Iraqi court and sentenced to death or will they be summarily executed by Iraqi soldiers?

Because I would not mind both of these.

FUCK

This is how they looked a 18 months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=bMKy0_RE9HM