Are they trying to destroy us Sup Forums?

Are they trying to destroy us Sup Forums?

who are they and who are they trying to destroy?

Why are they doing this?

probably not intentionally. there is some drug that prevents transmission of hiv, it only works like 67% of the time IF you take it regularly.

I'd put $100 on this "article" being a drug company "native-advertisement".

There are studies suggesting HIV isn't as easily transmitted as we once thought, however it probably still isn't a good idea to try.

We need more Washington Post memeballs.
They're just as ripe as CNN when it comes to ripping on their shitty "journalism."

So progressive!

that shit is such a scam, it's legally sold as medicine but the FDA designates it as a candy

how about they mind their own fucking business

if they want to fuck people with aids, have at it

people are so fucking dumb to pay attention to these parasitic cunts

the purpose of sex is to have children, who the fuck would want a child born with hiv?

>There are studies suggesting HIV isn't as easily transmitted amongst heterosexuals

Fixed. Unfortunately no one has the balls to say that it really is a fag disease.

Yes. And also sell more HIV drugs.

Because there are going to be GMO children and you'll be able to pay Dr. Rubenstein to fix your broken child or just issue a lifetime script for drugs (free healthecare don't forget) to keep you child better than ever.

I hate how they try to sell sex as some status thing. Like the more sex you have the better person you are, reality is quite the opposite.

ITs why there are so many abortions and diseases.

This article does not exist.

population control

Yeah. I grew up before it was normal and expected to be sleeping around all over the place.

That being said sex is so easy to come by these days you'd hope at least kids would get it out of their system and be able to look for more in life than just partying or being strung around by their cocks.

You talking about PrEp? Yeah, that stuff just reduces you chance of getting HIV by like 90% or so... but if you bottom you start off with like a 160% of getting the germ. Also, they dont know the long term effects of it

Poor bottoms.

That was back when there were morals.

I had an 18 year old who went to a very expensive private school and was a nice girl, trying to explain to me if someone doesnt have sex every friday night "think of all the pleasure, they are missing out on".

Its ridiculous, they are taught this, even at the highest levels of education.

Its what happens when you let corporations take over the "government".

They dont get it out of their systems, they become addicted to it, take it for granted that they are always going to be young, and ruin their bodies and have no discipline.

Yeah, thats the thing most people forget about anti-hiv meds. Its a percentage game and doing risky sex increases your starting %. I dont remember the exact numbers, but being a top is safer than being a bottom by a large margin and oral > vagnial > anal
Its like your not supposed to put dick in butt or something

Tru. It took me too long to recognize that it wasn't fun to get drunk every friday just because it was friday. Maybe the incoming generation will see what's going on and decide they need to provide a good family environment and guidance for their children.

See, I think we need to gas all the kikes. If they didn't rip your foreskin off, maybe regular sex would feel so good you would be less inclined to take it up the ass, or at least to do that with a woman or at least a stable partner.

Yes.

WaPoo needs to fucking burn

I dont drink much, by myself, but when i hang out with work friends i do like to get tore up. Social drinking is good for you as a human bean

Oh yeah definitely. In my family Thanksgiving is basically an excuse for one side of the family to get trashed like you're still in college or something.

Once a year for a good reason it's fun. But getting trashed on a schedule just because you got trained to be on a schedule is dumb. That's something to grow out of early, not keep doing until you wonder what you're doing with your life.