I love how whites are suddenly outraged at police violence. White boy got what he deserved for doing this to us forever...

I love how whites are suddenly outraged at police violence. White boy got what he deserved for doing this to us forever. How that medicine taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/couple-killed-inglewood-police-shooting-asleep-mayor-butts-369902981.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PvV3z-XG2JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whites suddenly outraged
this is what white rage looks like tyquan

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

The kid actually didn't do anything, lol. I have yet to see one nigger that ACTUALLY dindu nuffin.

bop it extreme edition

Narc USA police officer kills a suspect.
So what?

>police shoot nigger for acting like a nigger
>OOGA BOOGA HE A GOOD BOI WHITE PIPUL IS RASSISS

>police shoot white guy for apparently no reason
>AYE WYTE BOI HOW'S IT FEEL?

I'd call niggers animals but the difference between a deer (animal) and a nigger is I feel sympathy and respect for the deer before I shoot it.

Plenty of niggers don't deserve to be killed either. Don't try so hard.

Police are a larger threat to you or i than niggers have been or ever will be.

top kek

The last black guy I remember who wasn't actually guilty of anything was that dude who said "I have a gun in my glove box. I have a concealed carry licence." and then proceeded to try take his gun out of the glove box despite being told not to several times.

Comparing that to this is full retard and I can't be bothered to even write about why

>outraged
>both parties at fault
calm down nigger

Rainbow Six Amerigoblin DLC

The dude that sold cigarettes did nothing. The black couple who were sleeping in their cars did nothing. But I'm glad people are waking up to the fact that the cops are the enemy, to all of us. Niggers and rednecks are more alike than they realize. The poor get brutalized by psychopathic police while the wealthy get away with the most egregious of crimes.

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/couple-killed-inglewood-police-shooting-asleep-mayor-butts-369902981.html

>live in niggertown
>police a greater danger to me than niggers
Lurk moar faggit

>both parties at fault
>victim was at fault for not following the illegal psychopathic game of simon says

You know, stupid people are the ones who tend to think that the universe operates according to some sense of greater justice. So the fact that you actually think that he deserved it pretty much proves that you are a nigger.

>The absolute stage of american police

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

>this is what white rage looks like tyquan

see also (pic related)

ah autism i see.

Micah Johnson was an immense fool but his killing spree was incredibly satisfying to watch

We're not enraged at police violence in some gay Marxist class sense. We think this one particular cop is an enormous piece of shit, and not even all of us agree with that.

Actually find a case where a nigger gets shot like this and we'd be outraged at that too.

Statistically incorrect. Try google.

the dude being arrested shouldn't have stuck his hand in a place that could conceal a weapon, i dont care who has a gun on you a cop or a 12 year old kid you don't do that shit unless you want shot you fucking retard.
>cop literally being the worst kind of retarded faggot
no one is denying this, the cop deserves about 40 lashes for being fucking retarded and not following professional procedure however shooting someone reaching for their pants is totally valid.

No one is scared of white rage lmao. You dont have the nuclear and you all act like you can call the president and launch them. STFU lmao you guys are losers who get triggered af by WWBM. Fucking pussies who lose a fight to any random black person in the world.

I went to a LARP once.

It was a bunch of faggot goths playing Vampire: The Masquerade at a community center.

But they at least left the house to get there.

>white fag larping as a nigger

>meme flag

No American actually cares. You foreign fuckers are making a big deal out of it. Americans already knew white people get shot by the cops. Unjustified police shootings are like nil.

How many police shootings are there vs. how many cops convicted of excessive force?

How many police officers never use their weapons in the line of duty vs. how many that do?

Exactly. Worry about your own fucked countries.

>fighting with fists
>the same as armed militias using firearms
youtube.com/watch?v=PvV3z-XG2JA

>You dont have the nuclear and you all act like you can call the president and launch them.
I was good at the cyber, but the nuclear?

I'm tired of repeating myself, but it doesn't seem to be making its way across. The guy who shot was not the one barking stupid orders to stroke his ego. That was a Sergeant Charles Langley. That is the guy who needs hate directed towards, he's far more responsible than the guy who pulled the trigger in my opinion anyway.

>You dont have the nuclear
wat

Also why would anyone ever even think to nuke someone they were having a one on one fight with? You don't pull out the nukes for just any random nigger in the world, nigger. Apparently niggers really do have difficulty with even basic abstract thinking and drawing parallels/analogies, as is evinced by your post. Pic related, you retards don't even get it. Could these niggers kick these white men's asses? Hypothetically, yes. Does it really matter? Fuck no.

Nigger shut the fuck up, it's because when YOU do it you are on video trying to rip someone's eyeball out or are in the midst of raping someone.

That's the difference you sick fucking piece of shit.

I'm not outraged by police.

The people spamming 6 gorillian threads about this topic are Shareblue and leftists trying to encourage hatred of police, the main force keeping nigs from turning cities into wastelands.

I'm glad the drunk degenerate got shot. He shouldn't have been associating with other drunken retards either.

>Le edgy kid is against the popo.
You must be 18+ to visit this board.

>No one is scared of white rage lmao. You dont have the nuclear and you all act like you can call the president and launch them

Ok, how about some rope then, D'Travius?

1 post.

>t. father of your wife's son

If they didn't deserve to be killed they'd be called "black people". Notice the word "people" is included, because niggers aren't people.

Fuck you, you piece of shit nigger. Cops don't kill enough of you. You should all be euthanized by animal control because you're not human

>I love how whites are suddenly outraged at police violence.
kek no

there's like three anarchist faggots here that call everyone bootlickers

niggers, spics, and muzzies are a much bigger threat than cops right now

fuck all y'all nigger faggots. the idiot got what he deserved waving a gun around in a public place. think of it as an example to your stupid asses.

fuck off nigger

I'm glad he was white, Otherwise we'd have 3 months of apes blocking traffic again

Ben Garrison?

I've always been angered by it

but just like you I care more when it's my race

Eric Garners killer should be in prision getting raped by Eric Garner's friends.
t. White American

Does it feel good to see a white man brought down to the niggers level. Maybe you should try to elevate your communities and culture. Stay home raise a family. You "people" are closer to the beasts.

needs to happen again. fear is all these brutes understand.

the people making the threads about the shooting and the people making the threads about how angry white people are about the shooting are the same people.

If you aren't afraid of white rage why do you melanin enriched peoples continue to live in poverty? Why don't you rise up and fight? Plenty of black people getting BTFO'd right here on this website Jabrandon. Also getting triggered by WWBM isn't the ccorrect word. It's more like disgusted. And trust me when I say the WW know, and they internalize it. Its why less than 7% of WW who try interracial relationships stick with it.

>be american
>cry
>get shot
You can't make this shit up.

>outraged
I don't see hordes of white guys rioting and looting work tools and supplies from hardware stores.

>How that medicine taste?
Tastes like purple drank. No one cares, nigger. You're just another of a part of a kike psy-op, playing both sides. (((White))) people be outraged all right. Just so you can pretend anyone is treating this differently "be-cuz he be white!"

Stop being a nigger, you don't get shot. That simple. Follow directions, you don't get shot.
>1 post by this nigger

Weeding out the weak

*sharts proudly*

>outraged

I think it's funny.

Every dead American is funny to me actually, not just blacks.

Dude, i've been following american politics for more then 2 decades now. Used to shill 2 election cycles for Ron Paul.

There has always been outrage at police violence on the right. Especially within the libertarian movements.

Educate yourself moron.

>be me
>open the door
>get on the floor
>told to walk the dinosaur
>get shot

but jews are not white...

you do have a point . . .

Literally the only reason you're not enslaved it because whites allow it.
Every insane war on this planet is a composed by whites.

don't know the context of this, but why didn't they shoot a tazer gun?

Whites started cop watch and police the police ten years before BLM wanted to copy the actual movement.
Did one nigger ever speak out over Kelly Thomas?
Nope.
Niggers only care about niggers.And burn cities.
BLM is a fucking joke.

Your meme sucks and conflates two completely different situations.

The commanding officer was retarded.

You deserve to be skinned.

Better be worried about white rage.
That small minority of whites invented every firearm on Earth.
Necessity is the mother of Invention.
If it becomes necessary because blacks want a race war.
Your fucked.

Also the guy giving orders didn't shoot, it was a 23 year old young cop.

The guy giving orders just ratcheted up everyones adrenaline way too high and never secured the neutralized dude.

>How that medicine taste?
Why can't you "people" formulate a proper sentence? You can't expect to be treated equally when you don't speak or act like anyone else.

Police are in the right to use force on blacks more often than whites. Don't ask for equal treatment when you refuse to behave like any other group in society.

Like Shapiro says when there is an example of police bias I will agree with you. The problem is the majority of them aren’t and justified. Unfortunately autismos like you make the problems worse by exaggerating them.

you see us whites chimping out and burning our cities down?

>people getting upset about one particular instance is the same thing as an entire race blaming another race for their own failure throughout all of history

The only reason he was shot was because he followed orders.

>"Put your hands up"
>"If you drop your hands for any reason I will shoot you"
>"Crawl towards me"

How can anyone but the amerimutt with a gun be at fault here?