PAY UP!

When are you going to start paying for your carbon footprint, goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/#more-113805
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews and oilniggers are ones causing it you filthy kike. real right-wing men care for their environment, we care about the animals and the tree, if you care more about shekels than you have a spirit of a kike.

Oh my god Boogie really did lose some weight

>animal starving in the nature

no fucking way
this is a first

OP, go back to Reddick... and don't forget your shit

Ruralites live in nature, hunt and work the land. Urbanites then vote to plunder their money claiming they don't care about the environment while they tweet from their table at Starbucks.

The best trick the establishment ever pulled was making "the resistance " line up perfectly with the establishment word view.

It's one thing to use drowned human babies to guilt trip people into giving you their money, it's another thing to use one of the most vicious man-eating animals in existence to do it. Nobody who lives or works around polar bears would miss them if they all died.

Those things are violent monsters.

>feeding them is illegal
>PLEASE DO SOMETHING SO THEY WILL STOP STARVIGN!!
didn't think this through, did they?

b-but muh anarcho-capitalism!
preserving nature is for statists!

if you use a car you're part of the problem
if you heat your house with anything other than solar you are part of the problem
if you consume meat you're part of the problem
if you engage in overconsumption you're part of the problem
if you own pets you're part of the problem
if you have children you're part of the problem

pay up

fake news

polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/#more-113805

why doesnt china and india pay for it?

>if you're white, it's a problem
Relax goy, it's just a carbon tax to save the bears

>implying the majority of china and indias carbon footprint isnt predicated on sending worthless plastic crap back to america

Based leaf.
Let's go destroy ancient European heritage for profit! Dumb leftist cucks who like nature and sheeit. I want giant metal buildings and pollution!

>lefties don't know that polar bears migrate to canada this time of year
>lefties don't know some polar bears get shit on by native bear population

natural selection at work

>natural selection at work

When the 3rd world stop reproducing.

>be Canadan government
>believe global warming alarmists
>pay scientists tons of money to follow polar bear packs around
>find out they're doing better than they ever have in recorded history
>cover it up
>take propaganda photos of bears coming out of hibernation when they're skinny
>shitpost them on a cambodian rice patty forum

I believe in global warming but I'm not sold on the cause being man made. Nor do I think we (USA) should be footing the bill while other nations are left out.

Kek, climate neophytes btfo

Hibernation? Okay.. It's December numbnuts.

yes, animals reproduce until its no longer sustainable and then they starve. just like niggers in africa

Feed it some Canadian bacon jews

People like to tune out the suffering of the natural world until it suits them. Hundreds of animals die agonizing deaths in the wild every fucking day, there's nothing particularly "heartbreaking" about this fucking polar bear. How many seals do you think he's mauled to death in his lifetime?

polar bears aren't cute. Polar bears eat people.

>Hunderds
of millions I meant.

Just because the ice goes away it doesn't mean there are not any seals does it?
I believe these pictures come from people who purposefully stave them

>few more hours

>I believe that polar bears are magic and never die

When are polar bears going to start being remotely useful to the world?

I would have fed it. Fuck the police, hes hungry!

An animal dies.

Must be the climate. Quick, increase the taxes and limit common peoples access to energy.

Ever considered he was a shitty hunter?

Who said the ice went away? Very old sick bear in the last stages of life...Video is just another play on people's emotions to further an agenda...

>heating bill is high
>go outside nuts freeze
how the fuck is that global warming?

Wow... TIME OUT!
What the fuck is this?
Spirit Cocking?
I need context and fast.

Seriously, why is it always polar bears with these people? Polar bears are fucking useless. They're a niche predator whose main competition is a billion times better than them at hunting, the fact that they still haven't gone extinct is a travesty.

Just eat some salmon, nigger.

>implying india and china don't also send their crap tp Canada and other western countries

If this were a black bear, it'd be a great 56% meme

You should see our black bears when they get a bad case of sarcoptic mange...make this poor guy look healthy.....

>can't have children or you're polluting the environment goy!
kek nice. I wonder which about-to-be-extinct race would listen to this great insight.

nobody cares.

Probably the young lefties....

sage

Jewish ritual?

Somebody put that thing down