Are there any American white nationalist musicians on here that are interested in making music that isn't synthwave...

Are there any American white nationalist musicians on here that are interested in making music that isn't synthwave, black metal, or RAC type punk? I've been daydreaming about making a midwest emo/math rock type of band lately. Are there any online groups where creative "righists" get together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc
clyp.it/2o45ngwm
heccra.bandcamp.com/album/white-eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=JFDj3shXvco
youtube.com/watch?v=RQDWNuXl_fY
youtube.com/watch?v=MTjAuyxo68E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess non-American could work too if you want to do an online thing. I am able to record at home and I can mix OK.

I make music but I don't want to make it with explicit right wing messages. I agree though the right needs music that isn't video game OST or bonehead tier.

I want to make music with other themes as well and not just be an autistic political-only band. What part of the US are you in? Implicitly white themes like white history for example are also of interest to me.

Pacific NW
Yeah I like the idea, I play guitar albeit you can probably find someone better. I know how to produce more.

Her cheekbones are just so HUGE

Especially American history. I know of metal bands that do Celtic history, Vikang history, and Roman history as focal points but nothing about American history - probably because it doesn't seem as metal, but that's a good reason for a non-metal band to address it as a theme.
I'm near Detroit, so we'd have to at least start it as an online thing if we did anything. I mainly play bass but I can hack it up on guitar and piano for simpler stuff, as well as mess with MIDI and drum programming. What are you interested in doing more specifically genre/style/wise?

>near Detroit

Ann arbor?

>midwest emo

Yes please.

There's no money in the music biz. Any halfway intelligent right-minded person in the 21st century knows the only use of musical talent is to get laid.

> celtic and roman history

sounds like you need all the help you can get. God Speed

I'm all of those things and in the midwest. Amateur vocalist if needed. Northwest Indiana.

Fuck off, faggot. We're about to invade local music scenes and remind White hipster faggots that they're European.

>I've been daydreaming about making a midwest emo/math rock type of band lately

Pfft. Throw them thoughts in the bin and start from here: youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc

Yes indeed. I play guitar, fiddle and mando. I only play old country and bluegrass though. No math rock or emo. Come over to the Appalachian side, beautiful girl. We live in a pre civil war mode.

They're wonderful, don't you think?

Put up something I can email you at

CUTE
I used to live in Ann Arbor a few years ago actually. I'm living in a suburb of Detroit now, but I would travel to Ann Arbor. I was just there a couple weeks ago.
You play anything/sing?
Music is a form of propaganda/magic.
That's a stretch, but it could work if we were able to do a lot of it online, then we could get together to play out every once in a while (if any venue would have us). Do you have any samples of you singing?
Yeah. That or create another music scene. Either is fine with me.
I made a bluegrass breakdown with MIDI once. I'm interested in (real) bluegrass too, so feel free to propose collaborations in that regard as well.
clyp.it/2o45ngwm
I'll set an email up real quick. Gimme a sec.

Still waiting for another new video from Walt Bismarck here.

>creative
>rightist
pick one

Here's my email:
[email protected]

If you have any interest whatsoever please message me. I have plenty of samples of my music I can send you.
I gotta go take a shower and get ready for work, so I won't be able to watch the thread as closely.

I'm also considering making a facebook groups for "identitarian" (we can argue about the terminology when we make it) creatives to connect in. Let me know what you think of that, and message me if you want in. I want to revive poetry as a rightist art form if there are any poets on here.

they are

We should spoof this cover with her if we ever get the emo thing going. She should be dressed very modestly instead though, to countersignal degenerate emo.
heccra.bandcamp.com/album/white-eagle

she's literally perfect

Bassist/drummer here in chicagoland

I want to make white nationalist downtempo music

youtube.com/watch?v=JFDj3shXvco

I'm a state invader,
fucked up my country now I'm coming for you,
A sexual perpetrator,
I'll be a war refugee for you
Keep your mouth shut
Your complaints are racist words
and you don't wanna lose your work

Open your borders wide for me babe
Give your money to me instead
Subject your culture to mine, love

And prepare for a Syrian raping, oh you!

Don't fake it baby, say "Refugees Welcome" to me
The religion of peace, love
So what if it made me flee
Don't blame me baby,
it's your country you really hate.

I'll turn it into a caliphate

Open your borders wide for me babe
Give your money to me instead
Subject your culture to mine, love

And prepare for a Syrian raping, oh you!

kek I knew this girl, she had an asian boyfriend and a latino boyfriend

>shill attempts continue

not an argument

Send me an email brothers.
I always mistake this cover for Bela Fleck's "Outbound" even though they look hardly anything alike.
>Stefan Mollyjew

I'll continue enjoying my keks.

So you're wanting to make moving music that lacks energy? Good luck with that.

>he doesn't know what burden of proof is
Take more shill classes, retard.

No. You're misunderstanding something. When I say midwest emo/math rock I mean something comparable to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQDWNuXl_fY

I'm going to explore making music as well, maybe something ambient-ish, but nothing super ethereal.

I'm too busy with university right now so ill start in a month.

>implying that stormfag music will ever be popular
Literally kys you’re wasting your time

An oldie, but here you go. Some glorious american music:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTjAuyxo68E