COP getting away with MURDER

Philip Mitchell Brailsford acquitted of shooting a man while defenseless and compliant.

Shot some poor dude while he was crawling to the now former Arizona police officer.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/08/arizona-police-shooting-philip-brailsford-acquitted

Another view:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs&feature=youtu.be

Why do Cops keep getting away with out right murder?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/14/former-mesa-police-sergeant-backs-decision-mitch-brailsford-fatal-shooting/864693001/
youtube.com/watch?v=vvZpxKhmAuI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5ywPFetAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>linking young turks
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Who cares. Jesus christ, get off your dick. It was a good source for the video.

Watch the video from 1:15 to 3:36

This was cold blooded murder, how the FUCK is this man not in prison for the rest of his life. FUCKING AMERICANS.

I watched the body cam vid. Guy was a power tripping psycho. If his partner had put three in his back after he killed that poor kid I’d have given him a medal.

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

>SOY-OP

I FEEL IRRATIONAL

SO CONFRONTATIONAL

It gets better.
Guy thinks he's a SOF or some shit.

Officer Brailsford defended himself and after Daniel Shaver reached at his waistband mimicking the motion of drawing a pistol at high speed. Don't want to die? Don't pretend to pull a fucking gun when police have clearly told you not to fuck around and will shoot you if you do.

Niggas are mad son

You're an idiot. Why not just ask him to put his hands on his head, walk over and cuff him? For once the Turks were right.

Can't believe you're defending this POS. Dude probably trying to pull up his pants, a somewhat natural reaction.

Pants up don't loot

Common core PE class.

Being an emotional and poorly-trained retard isn't the same as being a willful murderer. The idiot lost his job and is not going to work in public safety again, and the victim's survivor is likely to receive a large settlement.

Giving the public just two radical options—that the police are either always heroic figures deserving the constant praise of an invariably grateful public, or that the police are always malicious thugs in constant search of innocents to kill—is not going to address the basic issue, which happens to be inconsistency in training standards that are themselves flawed, giving much higher priority to officer safety than to other equally necessary concerns, primarily public confidence.

You're either a retard or a troll if you deny that he reached for his hip. these dindu faggot threads need to go.

He was in front of a doorway where a gunman could have been waiting. Its why they had to move both of them towards them and away from the door.

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

It was the commanding officer's fault.

The cops are 100% completely at fault as this was entirely preventable and the shooting only happened due to police incompetence.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/14/former-mesa-police-sergeant-backs-decision-mitch-brailsford-fatal-shooting/864693001/

>“For him to be safe, for us to be safe, there was one simple rule and that was to keep his hands in the air,” Langley said.

Yeah except that wasn't the one simple rule he had to follow.

Just watched it again, here's how the commands go. Oh and dear statists please remind me how calm and collect and perfectly you would've followed these orders with 5 police officers aiming rifles at you while telling you they will shoot you if you fuck them up.

>lay on the ground
>put both hands on top of head interlace fingers
>cross left foot over right
>cross legs
>put hands palm down in front of you
>push self up to kneeling position
>HANDS UP IN THE AIR
>dont put hands down for any reason. if u go down you fall on your face. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WE WILL SHOOT YOU
>OK CRAWL TOWARDS ME

The kid was probably best off just laying face down and palms on his head and ignoring every other dumb fucking command. Even then he still probably would've got shot.

The kid had no fucking chance.

> Burgers piss their pants in fear when they encounter medium sized dogs
> Burgers piss their pants in fear when a person crawls towards them

You faggots are beyond pathetic.

Dvbs indicates good post

Thought of this as well

That'd get you a murder charge for using that in self defense because you were obvioulsly planning to murder people in self defense.
Mostly I think the guy had a training problem, where he's retarded and doesn't know how to deal with a possibly armed guy. That's why he kept having him go up and down up and down.

Fuck you for linking the Young Turks faggot. Go the fuck back to plebbit

Nobody click the Youtube link, its just that cancerous cunt from TYT running her mouth. I hate these cops but I hate TYT more. Dont give them views.

Reminder that the shooter and the one who gives the order ARE 2 DIFFERENT POLICE.

Also reminder that there's a shill force behind this case, anti-cop, pro-blm group that wish the BLM to start killing the cops.

can i get a quick rundown leading up to this? but yeah this doesnt look too good

Playing simon says until someone fucks up, then shooting them because they eventually mixed up your orders, is in no way the same thing.

I could see exactly what he was doing. He kept expecting to be told to put his hands behind his back to be handcuffed. Notice the first time he does it, it's both hands, squarely behind his back, on his knees. A position most people are found in, if you watch live PD or cops, it's an expected thing.

I saw a poor guy trying to comply with incompetently given orders, eventually fucking up the orders and paying for it with his life.

Cop should have had him put his hands in the air, and walk backwards to him, then cuff him and get the fucking ordeal over with, but no, the cop decided to play an endless game of simon says until he ends up spooking himself and shooting the guy.

he was ordered to keep his legs crossed while getting from a prone to kneeling position while having his hands in the air at all times

they even start yelling they’re going to shoot because he couldn’t keep his legs crossed as he was trying to get up

IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN WE WILL SHOOT YOU
PUT YOUR FUCKING LEFT KNEE TO YOUR NOSE AND SQUEAL
NOW RUB YOUR BELLY AND PAT YOUR HEAD
OH SHIT HE’S NOT COMPLYING
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Oh im sorry princess.

Since you're to retarded to go through a video to find the footage. I have found you a link.
Lazy POS. amerifats i tell ya...

youtube.com/watch?v=vvZpxKhmAuI

>unstable tatted faggot was in the right
Sure thing, buddy. Your the sort of guy he'd tell his nickname too.

what a moron. I can't believe we let non brilliants into the police force.

“Guy” looks like a lesbian

If you are seriously defending this you are truly a bootlicking faggot. In a lot of similar cases the cop is justified ie alton sterling and others, but this is ridiculous.

>there are bootlickers who unironically think the cop was in the right

being the muts of the western world is not good enough? you also have to be obedient to your fascist regime? top kek americucks.

the guy was fucking sticking a rifle out of his window aiming at children, he had full reasonable doubt whether or not he had a sidearm on him. nonetheless he was making retarded commands, but i still fully believe this guy had justified doubts

Police forces should not allow
>tattoos
>manlets
And should have compulsory psychological testing every 6 months. This cunt is clearly a sociopath and wanted to kill someone. I’m betting we are gonna start hearing a drip, drip, drip of people who know him and know what type of a fuckup he actually is. Also whoever the judge isn’t that did not allow the jury to see the video, well he needs put on trial for obstruction of justice,

As if its not obvious that there's a shill behind these threads.

>bootlickers

Fuck off anti-cop.
Dude make retarded decision and costed his life.
Shouldn't;

>randomly point out rifle outside window in a public area
>being drunk and lie about it when being confronted
>reaching behind his pant under pointed gun

Which group are yer lot under? Shareblue?
Who is your employee and what are they on about using all of yer shills to try to uplift this done and deal case?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5ywPFetAY

my fucking sides, someone edit in the guy getting shot at the end

Americans, explain yourself. Why in your country people get shot for not fulfilling cops' commands. In our country which is the Europe's last dictature, the maximum you risk for this is to be jailed for 15 days.

The worst thing about this video and coverage and the trial coverage, they make it sound like the 23 year old junior officer that shot him was the one giving the Simon-Says orders. There was Sgt. Charles Langley who was the old fuck giving the orders, and he fled to the Philippines and isn't currently facing charges.

It's not just an officer. Sure, Brailsford is an incompetent, twitchy scared little manlet and shouldn't work anywhere near heavy machinery, sharp objects, or anything else that could constitute a danger to himself or others. That's not the issue here. Lets not get distracted by this utterly pathetic poser. Yes, the mini-man should've gotten sentenced criminal negligence, but that's just a small piece of it.

First, your police considers a man who's surrendered to them and is laying flat on the floor, legs crossed, hands behind his head and not moving too dangerous to be apprehended.
That fact is what created the situation when they started demanding at gunpoint he do the macarena. That's what lead to David getting executed. If you condone the police forcing you to leave such a position(fully neutralized) and do something which may get you killed, logically you should support executing him while he's on the ground. It's the same thing, just more expedient and less of a tossup. They are completely arbitrary demands, he was already fully neutralized as a potential threat. If the police has the legal power to force you to do anything beyond surrendering(and what's needed to do so) then frankly you have no rights. You're a police state.

The second is the team leader being obviously incompetent as well, shouting contradictory instructions (keep your hands up, now crawl), screeching like an 8-year old at christmas, constantly running his mouth about how he's going to shoot him, gut his wife and barbeque his unborn son while fucking his dog instead of giving clear and concise instructions. For which he faced no consequences.

Third is the legal defense of "just following orders" for forcing a man who had already surrendered and was no threat whatsoever to put on an improptu gymnastics exhibit. It's not valid and doesn't hold outside of government agents. You are held responsible for your actions, that's what the justice system is predicated on.

Same fucking link, AGAIN.

>this guy is a psycho
>doesn't know that the shooter and the guy giving the order is 2 different people
>BOOTLICKER BOOTLICKER
>he is a psycho! Look at his gun engraving and his tattoo

Same shit OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
As if linking youngroach video is not enough to tell that yer lot came from outside.

>Officer: Keep your hands up, if you fall, fall on your face.

A few seconds later....

>Officer: Craw toward me.

WHAT THE FUCK. This officer is a murder.

If someone with a gun gives another person the choice to "follow" conflicting instructions or be shot, the guy with the gun is a murder.

What's so hard to understand he got a 9/10 on his quiz and deserved it.

He was a pest control guy. and it wasn't a gun, it was a pellet gun. They carry them.

Yes, he was being a drunk idiot. But guess what, since ameritards want everyone to carry a gun now days, TRAIN FOR SUCH SCENARIOS assuming everyone has a gun means you will be on edge. So why not fucking change the training programs to accommodate for such scenarios. If they were that on edge, they should have called for back up, waited and searched the area while forcing the dude to lay on the floor and wait to be cuffed.
Not making him play simon says and confusing the fuck out of him.

The reason they have this shit on snapchat is to let the masses know that if you don't comply with the police your only other option is death, sure do love living near a "first world country" like shart in the mart US. Flints water is still too poisonous to drink and it's been close to 4 years now and no one is doing anything to fix that still

The dude is crying begging for his life, crawling as officer mongoloid tells him hes gonna fucking die.
Of course this all happens after hes lying on his stomach with his hands on his head and legs crossed.