Dragon Ball Super

Am I the only who want them to win?
I miss Black and Zamasu, I wanted them to be on the tournament ;_;

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Fresh off the press.

With Frost returning for the universal tournament, will the major inconsistency in his character be addressed in the anime/manga?

I bet he will be a hero and redeem himself winning the tournament, that's why he's fighting.

And he was a good friend.

KAKAROT!!!

I want that fat stupid Teletubby slut to sit on my face all tournament long

SHEEEEIT

I hope Frost stays fucked off. They ruined what his character could have been by forcing him to be an edgelord and bringing him back just for some ham-handed attempt at redemption would make him even worse.

I like how Vegeta looks tired in the anime.

Reminder

There's a SSG in Universe 7, but there's not in Universe 6, just like there's a LSS in Universe 6, but there's not in Universe 7.

Also even if they confirm there's a legendary one in Universe 7, Toriyama could create a new character to be the canon LSS.

If you can't prove there's a LSS in Universe 7, and it's none other than Broly, your "Broly is canon" bullshit is just headcanon

He has already been shown in the teaser, so he's back.

Oh come on is this real? Fucking animators they should be thrown to the pits of hell for this

Goddamn it.

>animation
>still frame
>being this retarded

He seems to be better in the manga version. In the anime he was more of an evil guy

>Animation sweatshop
So you want them to get a vacation

Drawings ok

Agreed, he already has a reason to be there, they don't need to force a redemption story on him

Was that so hard user?

Here, have a sexy 18.

>Perfect setup for a surprise attack
>Let's stab the guy who doesn't die when he gets killed

Bravo trunks, will you ever not be a disappointment?

>Teleports behind zamasu and stabs him
nothin personnel kid

Have a ranfan I did for a commission.

You said nothing wrong don't concede to that dumbass.

He still was a lazy cheating jerk in the manga, just without the "false hero/space pirate" backstory that made him an actual villain in the anime (in the manga, he cheated because there was no prize promised for winning the tournament, so he just wanted to make it end quickly).

If he's going to return again, I hope they make him more heroic though since at least it'd make him stand out from Freeza.

The manga just skipped the backstory, he's still a 2-faced scumbag.

>shit writing the character
Better be talking about Zamasu

Ultimately it's a plot thing, but the only way they could probably justify this is that if he wasn't able to kill Black, Zamasu would heal him and Black would just become stronger.

I don't know though, if Trunks got a good stab in on Black's head, Black would be done for.

DELETE THIS

Honestly, both fit the bill.

Hot.

Zamasu can paralyze Trunks, user, he's dangerous too.

>bitches about animation while referencing a still frame
>calls someone else a dumbass
What a fucking retard.

It's pretty funny.
If he'd done exactly this, except stabbing black instead and punching Zamasu away, Black would have bled to death in seconds and zamasu would be powerless to help.

Not to mention the whole "screaming during a surprise attack".

>bitches about animation
No he didn't retard. He was referring to the "animators" not the animation as in the people who drew it. Fucking retard.

>thinks of a great strategy with his glorious mind as he's an experienced fighter and positions himself behind his enemy with supressed ki to stab his enemy

>There's a SSG in Universe 7, but there's not in Universe 6
SSG is a ritual. There doesn't have to be one, and anybody can become a SSG as long as they have 6 Saiyans, and Planet Salad is overflowing with Saiyans.

>just like there's a LSS in Universe 6, but there's not in Universe 7
LSSJ is a genetic exclusive transformation, it's a legend. There is one in U7, we just haven't met it yet.

>He was referring to the "animators" not the animation as in the people who drew it
Yes, he was bitching about animation in response to seeing a still frame. Boy you're fucking stupid. Can you even dress yourself? Don't post again.

>Black would have bled to death in seconds
Like Ginyu Goku did right?

>his enemy, which is also immortal

Zamasu can heal like Kibito.

Black and Zamasu? Yeah sure.

If Vegeta can survive a minute with his heart pierced by Freeza's death beam, Black can survive until Zamasu heals him
Also we don't know if Black can be seriously hurted by Trunks (because he's not Goku, he doesn't low his power when isn't fighting)

>Better be talking about Zamasu

>can be seriously hurted
>he doesn't low his power
t. juan marquez

You know it amazes me that there are people who don't catch on that Palpatine was the apprentice.

Star Wars is trash, it doesn't matter.

>everyone hates trunks now
Why?

>"screaming during a surprise attack"
Worked against Frieza.

>Let's stab the guy that can teleport objects as shown in pic related meaning Trunks' sword is a possible target,can cause paralysis and heal people
Yeah seems like a good idea to be honest. Also while sticking a sword in him doesn't kill him, it does make him fairly immobile.

>He says in a Super thread
>inb4 'Super is better than Star Wars'

The long lost God of Destruction and her angel attendant.

Because his character in the Trunks arc was written like Mary Sue dogshit.

>S-Star Wars isn't s-shit
>There are things s-shittier
>T-that means it's g-good
Take your dogshit generic fantasy in space nonsense to Sup Forums

>Why?
Those are just butthurt Vegetto/Gogetafags.

Never mind all that I just watched episode 68 and I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore
>Wasting the first wish on Pan because what the fuck are Senzus am I right?
>All those other assholes thinking their SHIT is more important than the life of three friends
>C18 to fucking stupid to just ask Krillin what he wants, Trunks and Goten being spoiled little cunts, Roshi and Oolong being especially retarded today
>Then Bulma shows up and calls Roshi some fucking whores no this is not a joke yes this really happened she somehow has the whore number on speed dial too, doesn't even have to mention her location
>oh yes Roshi flew in ON A FUCKING TURTLE

Is this actually staying this dumb the next few episodes? Because it feels like I'm watching Dragon Ball getting raped and I need to know if it gets any worse than this

>Because his character in the Trunks arc was written like Mary Sue dogshit.
That's anime Trunks not manga Trunks.

I dunno why people hate him in the manga, there really isn't much to go on as of yet. They're probably just carrying over their hatred of anime Sue.

There's no reason for the hate. These guys just can't get over the ending of the anime.

This episode was kinda dark when you think about it. All your favourite characters being spoiled little cunts for no fucking reason when Goku wants to do something actually nice.

Manga Trunks best Trunks

Applicable to every DB series

I agree user

Dammit Whis.

>This assblasted 10 yo trunksuefag can't stop crying because not everyone likes his shit tier self-insert character
People can have different opinions user-chan, not everyone will eat the same shit you eat and like it.

>Trunks punching SSJR Black in his regular SSJ2 form in the manga

The fuck? And people said the manga powerlevels were better.

Please Toyotaro.

>Roshi flew in ON A FUCKING TURTLE

Not unusual for him.

Ginyu didn't mortally wound himself, he only wanted to slow goku down. Besides, his body isn't human, for all you know he has his appendix in his chest.

Hence why you punch him away to stop him from doing so.

Zamasu isn't as strong as black, Trunks could hold him off for at least a minute. In the meantime, Black would be defenseless and bleeding on the floor, even Mai might be able to kill him in that state.
>Also we don't know if Black can be seriously hurted by Trunks
We know for sure Zamasu can't be hurt by trunks, though. Which is therefore smarter to stab?

>Piccolo kicking Final Form Freeza in the manga
The fuck? I don't know what sneak attacks are!!!

>his body isn't human
And Goku's is?

>Ginyu didn't mortally wound himself,
And?

>his body isn't human,
Same with Goku.

All three, then. Black, Zamasu AND Super's Future trunks.

It doesn't matter if he teleports trunk's sword as long as it's already stabbed through Black's chest. Regardless, stabbing him when it is known it wouldn't even hurt him is a waste of a stab.

Maybe Zamasu could have saved black, but it would have been actually dangerous for them. Instead, stabbing the guy you can't kill and punching the guy you can't beat, a pretty damn stupid plan.

We don't know that

>This assblasted 10 yo Trunks hater can't stop crying because not everyone mindlessly hates Trunks because the parrots on Sup Forums tell them to
People can have different opinions user-chan, not everyone will bleat the same hivemind opinions you do and believe it.

>Gohan was faster that Recoome's ki blast

It is close enough to it, yes. Vegeta died from a heart wound.

>And?
And a mortally wounded Black would have died in minutes or seconds, whereas a non-mortally wounded Ginyu could hold on indefinitely. The goal here should be to kill black, because Zamasu can't die. Do I really have to spell this out for you?

>manga
>Trunks appears and punch Black throwing it

>anime
>Trunks stops Black's ki blade... then he increase his aura, then they punch each other some seconds and THEN Trunks kicks Black throwing it

Unlike Toei, Toyotaro understand what a "surprise attack" is, that's all

>Super's Future trunks.
Ah you're one of those faggots.

>It doesn't matter if he teleports trunk's sword as long as it's already stabbed through Black's chest.
Actually it does since Trunks was closer to Zamasu than Black, if he went past Zamasu to go for Black he would have lost the element of surprise and his sword.

>Regardless, stabbing him when it is known it wouldn't even hurt him is a waste of a stab.
Nope, see >Also while sticking a sword in him doesn't kill him, it does make him fairly immobile.

Cute!

>And a mortally wounded Black would have died in minutes or seconds
You mean like Goku who got lasered in the heart?

Cuckjobto is indeed a pathetic cuck who jobs constantly, but I think he and SS4 Gogeta would charge each other and defuse before any punches made contact.

You must be new here.

>Actually it does since Trunks was closer to Zamasu than Black

It was a surprise attack, retard. He had all the time he needed to position himself properly. They were literally right next to each other, too.

>it does make him fairly immobile.
So? Immobilizing the immortal god while you attempt to punch the mortal you can't outpunch? What is the point? Zamasu is back on his feet in moments while Black punches the shit out of trunks.

In the opposite scenario, Black would be bleeding out on the floor dying while trunks would be beating Zamasu to a pulp, or at least stalling him enough for Black to die.

There's no way you can pretend that what trunks did was smarter. You can't be this much of an apologist.

There's 120 combatants in this tournament. 12 universes with 10 fighter teams.
I swear if they do a normal tournament structure it will be the most boring shit imaginable. So many potential interesting fights will be wasted just so we can see everyone but Goku and Vegeta job.
Just make it a free for all in a massive open space like a planet (probably get the angels to make it like how carps made the U6/7 tournament arena so there's no Frieza-level "destroy the planet and win" shenanigans), that way even the minor characters like Tien and the Androids can have good fights with foes of comparable power from other universes, since not everyone is a SAB/Hit tier monster. If they job in later stages to the last remaining strongest foes that's fine, as long as they get SOMETHING beforehand.

>Toyocucks still trying to justify inconsistencies

>You mean like Goku who got lasered in the heart?
What about it, wasn't he healed? Because vegeta definitely died from getting lasered.

Look, even if we accept the plot would have allowed black to survive the stab, it doesn't change the fact that from Trunk's perspective, it's bugfucking retarded to stab the man who doesn't die and try to punch the guy you can't beat, instead of stabbing the guy who can die while you punch away the guy who could heal him.

I want them to win too

Don't try to turn this into a fucking manga vs anime thread again or I'll fucking murder you

Gogeta can't actually defeat Vegito. Because Gogeta doesn't exist and never will exist. Movies, GT, and games arent canon ;^)

Just ignore any retard who tries to start this shit.

I really hope it's a team format, with 2 characters per battle. That way we can see some 17/18 combo stuff.

Not that guy, but he was rightly calling manga apologists for being apologists.
He didn't even mention the anime.

So what's the official canon as of now?

Honestly that's the only way to justify choices like Roshi on the team (from a creators standpoint, not the characters). Because everyone KNOWS Roshi is leagues below everyone else on the team. But he's still much stronger than the average mortal in the seventh universe. So he can fight against people his level from the other worlds, just not the Goku and Vegeta tier foes. And so we don't have to repeat the universe 6 tournament snorefest of Goku and Vegeta effortlessly jobbing every foe until the one on their level (Hit).