Why do you morons support this moron Trump?

He is fucking cancer and with shit like the raise act you will turn the usa into India 2.0
btw decreasing legal immigration is not the answer the answer is to deport all non whites and to allow reasonable whites in by just giving legal residence to all whites to the usa... basically make the usa a true white ethnostate...to bad though that will never happen the jew rulers of jewmerica will not allow this and the whites are too brainwashed and weak to be able to create it.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>merit based immigration will turn usa into india 2.0

Are you saying poos are superior? Fuck off faggot.

Stop supporting Drumpf!

How long till we can safely say Germany is a muslim country?

that's what it will do retard...Canada and Australia did the same shit it's not about superior dumbass if you have fucking specific rules on how to immigrate you are going to get poos because you have more indians then whites on the fucking planet idiot.

How do you imagine he could do this? Pass a bill to deport every non white? Do you think the president is a god who controls everything you fucking retard?

that would be ideal. Just pay off 3rd world countries with money and deport them. #WHYNOT Get the military involved as well to help with it!

>quote
>implying trade isn't in our national interest.
>implying the need for trade can't be balanced with the need to protect U.S. jobs and security.

you fucking morons will go along with anything this orange fuck says huh?

Because he has you kikes and commies shitting your pants. Kike.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Kike? You do realize I am from Lithuania and am not jewish in fact Lithuania has basically no jews.

You have no idea who he is up against and haven't got a clue how any of this works and how fucked things really are. Everything is much more complicated than you can imagine, the games played on that level are way over your head. Shut the fuck up, lurk more, don't make retarded conclusions

a lot of it on this site is just shills and people fooled by the shills

but a good portion of us are smart enough to smile and take everything on this site with a grain of salt. Frankly I'm going to remember all the legitimately bad things he's done in 2020.

you basically want hitler back

stop being a deluded retard, no president in any country is going to do what you want

did you know that in fact lithuania is polish territory

I support him because everything he does makes all of you so goddamn butthurt. Your foreigner tears are delicious!

The RAISE Act is a fraud because it reduces immigration from the last year of Obama where it swelled to an anhistoric 1.2 million level, then calls it "halving immigration levels." It's not halving immigration levels, it's returning them to the ruinous status quo.

As for white immigration, Europeans don't want to come here, and taking whites from a demographically declining Europe isn't right either.

Trump puts out a number of superficial actions to fool globalists into complacency, and it looks like you fell for it. Trump is in charge, and he is getting results.

Well in tech support ability.

? Don't want to come? the fuck you talking about? I for one already have us legal residence and don't need it since I go back and forth to the USA when I please. But I know a lot of people who would want the same. I had to wait like 4 years just because of bureaucracy to get something that was guaranteed and I qualified for anyways. USA is a nigger country I wish I had Australian legal residence instead..fuck the usa it's a jewish proxy state

what results? the usa is becoming less and less white by the minute...

>how can you support this xenophobic, racist, misogynist

If by Globalist he doesn't mean (((Globalist))) everything will be fine

Trump literally sold his children to kikes. Kill yourself. Bumping this thread just for you, faggot.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.