Take that leftists!

Take that leftists!

While I believe OP is retarded, the comic itself is fairly accurate.

Trump is an amazing distraction. Regressive leftists essentially break down at the sound of his name. They are so obsessed on him, they haven't any time to do or think of anything else.

Give me examples of non regressive leftists.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

What kind of "city people"

the third world welfare recipients or the self hating white SJW's

literally not all too since third parties(not Hillary) got a higher share mainly in cities

>They are so obsessed on him, they haven't any time to do or think of anything else.

or even read or listen to anything that he does or says

in particular it is painful to watch these late-night show people deliver impressions of trump that are in no way similar to his behavior. completely different words, gestures, even the sound of his voice is completely wrong, entirely because they're emotionally unable to even study him for their jobs.

Behold the city dweller

Wow looks ground down whilst still appearing to have never worked a day in his life!

truly a marvel of nature

Seriously though, I had been called up for jury duty a while back, never seen so many homeless before. It was as if every street had some bum on it.

this is actually pretty accurate in my experience

i live in a town where houses and rents are cheaper than UK average, they are shipping all the white trash here and ex-convicts. we are also in the top 3 for heroine overdoses.

The labour party always wins in my area its the same shit as Hillary's party in the us

>City people all voted for Hillary.
Right because inner city dwellers are America's top tier specimens. You just made our point for us.

>city dwellers are America's top tier specimens.
its always inconsistent they think blacks are to retarded to have an ID card or use the internet.

yet they are the democratic parties most loyal supporters percentage wise.

Voter Id debate
the non racist explanation: they know fraud is their best strategy

So Hillary got 100% of the vote in all populous cities?

Retard.

>studying for finals in the library
>overhear some roasties and an asian gook say the number 45 over and over again
>think they must be talking about a math problem or something
>listen closer
>they keep referencing 45's bad policies and how he's gonna kill all the minorities and deport all the mexicans
>realize they're talking about trump
>asian kid slips and says trump
>one of the roasties i shit you not goes "shhhhhh... don't say his name, it gives him power"

Pro tip you can’t

Sargon of Akkad (Cryproleftist)

These are allies of convenience until the SJW is defeated after this the real right and Liberian left have a cold war or form some coalition.

Sarcasm. Just as foreign to you as your british humor. Lol. Friendly fire.

Goddam I love this timeline!

It's true and it's not just trump. Some soy boy overheard my friend say the words "confederate flag" and went off on some antifa tirade that was completely off topic. it was some creepy mkultra shit

Country retards are self sufficient, independent and free thinkers. City folks are so smart dependent on government infrastructure and their gods TV and money.

I knew it voter fraud. This Canadian voted for Hillary have you considered your fellow countrymen Ted "lieing" Cruz?

Trump is a mind virus with liberals. I sometimes go on Reddit (Yeah, I know) and in some comment threads for an article that had nothing to do with Trump the top comments will invariably "DRUMPPPPPHHHH"

He's Canadian. Of course 100% of Toronto voted for Hillary. But got counted as Buffalo NY? So did 100% of dead people voted for Hillary too.

because rural folk are so much better

But they all have reserve food stored and firearms to protect it. Grocery store only stock 3days worth of food. If SHTF who's the retard?

bretty funny desu

>shhhhhh... don't say his name, it gives him power"
kek
tell 'em next time the dark ages called, it wants its superstition back

>Can't function when shit doesn't hit the fan
>Expect to excel when it actually does
Cletus, I...