BREAKING: CNN confirms Trump indictment imminent, due to uncovered evidence of Russian collusion

CNN has confirmed that Russian sources have had ingoing contact and coordination with the US military at the behest of President Trump, violating NATO agreements and the US Logan Act. Senior unnamed US Army commanders have confirmed that Russian military figures have expressed ongoing support for the Army team in their upcoming battle against the US Naval academy - an agreement which also lines up with the desires of disgraced US Army General Michael Flynn. It is reported that Mueller is set to indict Trump at 8:00AM Monday morning. This time, surely it is over for Drumpf?

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/us-backed-syrian-rebel-group-beheads-child-4/
youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw
twitter.com/jeremyscahill/status/939236911503290368
thefreedictionary.com/ingoing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof or didn't happen

link cunt

ETERNAL: OP can't stop sucking cocks

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH INPEACH FORTYFAH

The proof is the related pic, Drumpfkin. Face the facts - you're just losing! Drump is going to prison!!!

Bigoted faggot!

The left brings up the Logan act but then wants to vote on Bilderburg candidates.

lololololololol

>some ruskie offers good luck to army in football game and congrats on collab against terrorists

IMPEACH DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This is the funniest shill post I've read so far

>collab against terrorists
>terrorists
How dear you destroy these freedom fighters as "terrorists." They were fighting against the evil Assad regime! It was their turn to win, this isn't fair!
clarionproject.org/us-backed-syrian-rebel-group-beheads-child-4/

>CNN

Stopped reading there.

Nice source faggot
FAKE NEWS much?

>ISIS defeated
>CIAniggers buttblasted their pet project has been knocked out of commission
>They fire up the latest Operation Mockingbird fake news "Drumpfty In-peach-mint" hit-piece

Makes sense actually

be aware: it looks like their new "meme" or tactic is to flood the board with tons of disinfo. This was never spoken about before so it might be their Sampson plan because they always said "if the building is on fire we'll just shit up their board" and it looks like that is happening.

Just be aware, lots of fake screen shots and tweets for distraction. Daily Caller picked up the Brock story and I KNOW that has them shaking. KEEP ON FIGHTING, You can take down ShareBlue/Verrit/Daou/Brock/CTR and literally save free speech on the internet.

Fake and gay. Sage

What's a matter Drumpfkins? Can't deal with the fact that this time, surely, it's over for your Cheetoe faced President?

What is so bad about a peaceful relationship between Russian and the US that (((they))) can't stand the mere notion of it?

non-whites aren't american.

Wrong. Drumpf is finished. That is a confirmed verified letter from the Russian commander in Syria to the US General controlling operations in Syria. Collusion has been confirmed and Trump is done!

this was meant for the nigger here:

moar

MELTDOWN

Check out the bot in

Who are the people in pic besides Obunghole?

Oh shit this means the United States military is working for the Russians? You know, I never would have guessed they would be the ones. Disappointed. I hope they all hang.

I'd nail it so hard.

Neato

CNN

The next 7 years are going to be a glorious, watching you numbskulls getting getting your built-up hopes, crushes, anticipating something that will never be.

What is especially entertaining is that your side actually believes you are on the move and winning. You just sighted CNN as a source, but it is already established they have had 7 fake stories already retracted this year....and the year is not over yet!

...fyi, the longer Trump looks persecuted by the Mueller witch hunt, the more solid his reelection will be.

CNN confirms scary looking lightning bugs linked to erectile dysfunction and Russian collusion between Trump.

Trust me.

It'll work just like your plan to impeach him.

>(((CNN)))

#ThingsITrustMoreThanCNN

>inditing the president of the united states for not following nato agreements

I have a hard time imagining a scenario where this goes down.
Captcha: waterloo bus stop

as a tolerant person she looks pretty apprehensive being in such close proximity

Things I trust more than CNN.

Wrong again, Drumpfkins! Your racism will not be tolerated, Drumpf is a Russian spy and the election was hacked. These are FACTS. You're all through, and so if Trump. He's going to federal prison. The polls speak for themselves!!!

TO THE SHILLS READING THIS THREAD
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS

> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
> FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS

>CNN

OP is a faggot

Can americans answer me a few questions?

What does collusion mean?
How is it bad?
Is it bad especially because it's Russian? Would it be ok if it was Israeli or Saudi?
If this is the case, why?

Do you think David Willis is in this thread right now? Lisping angrily into his keyboard, as his hefty meaty hands beat the table in an angry cadence???

Dated December 6 2017... Might be real but OP is definitely very gay. Nice of them to congratulate on our achievements towards the fight against Isis.

> CNN confirms

You better start baking me some gay cakes boy, or the FBI is going to kick in your door and shoot you in the face like this: youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw
Drumpf is through, this is Hillary's America now!!!

They weren't terrorists they were Obama's Muslim brotherhood militia.

Jfc what country are you guys from? Read the goddamn letter...

better luck having these answered unironically at plebbit

>Russian generals pay attention to an American football game between teams in the military
>that means President Trump will be impeached under a law that no one has ever been convicted under
lmao the delusion

>collusion
conspiracy
>how is it bad
western countries, especially US and UK, brainwash their citizens to see Russia as some big boogeyman and threat with no backup. People buy into it and see Russia as evil enemies for some reason
>Is it bad especially cos Russian?
Yes. People are brainwashed to see Putin as they see Hitler
>why?
I don't know, ask Mr Rothschild

every fucking week the same story.
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
cnn has to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Cnn's fw

I guess you have you have to do SOMETHING after last nights speech.

Right up there with the alec baldwin video. ;)

>Russians collusion in football
These shill tactics are getting stupider

Youre guess is as good as mine.

Its just shitlibs trying to stir the pot and block Trump from getting meaningful things done for this country. Thats why all this shit seems so autistic and hypocritical- because it is. The Leftists dont care though, theyre just blindly trying to throw darts at a board and see what sticks.

wrong picture. Still a funny one.

>that pic

ID'S HABBENING GUISE :-DDDDDD

DRUMPF IS GETTING IMBEACHED:-DDDDDDDDD FOR REAL :-DDDDD

>What does collusion mean?
The only thing they could make up to attack Trump, which they did through a debunked "dossier" Hillary paid for and then was used by the FBI to spy on Trump and launch this witchhunt/investigation (even though Hillary literally took bribes to authorize our sale of Uranium to Russia while Trump has no ties to Russia).
>How is it bad?
There's nothing actually wrong with an incoming administration coordinating with partners abroad to fight a common enemy (ISIS). In fact that is the only contact the Trump admin had with Russia. They were also in contact with numerous other countries, as the Presidsnt-elect this is pretty normal.
>Is it bad especially because it's Russian? Would it be ok if it was Israeli or Saudi?
No, because Israel and Saudi own our politicians, literally and figuratively.

That's a really unreliable, short term strategy. I'm not worried.

"muffled sound of impeachment papers ruffling in the distance"

Oh, so we get to have Mike "Turning fruit into vegetables" Pence as president, as well as our hero turned into a martyr by the organizations we hate most?

Hahahahaha, go for it you suicidal maniac, life will be good since there will never be a democrat in office for the rest of my lifetime.

tardlet confirmed

dude...

Dear VPN viral marketer:

If Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which prohibit foreign nationals from contributing any “thing of value” to an electoral campaign. The opposition dirt is at least plausibly a thing of value. And to the extent that the Trump campaign aided, abetted or advised the Russians (or any other hackers) about what would be most useful to steal from the Democrats or how best to enhance the impact of their release, they may well have violated the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

>CNN confirms
Ummm ok

Calm down, love.

Trump is Julian Assange now?

mf when i saw it.

(((They))) like to get western military tech for protection and then sell it to the east, mainly China, but Americans dont view China as a threat because they make our cheap shit so we need the eternal Ivan to whip the old people into signing off on military expenditure.

I didn't know Ted Cruz was a cop.

>CNN

>CNN has confirmed

> ingoing

fucking retard

CALA FALO MACACO

>no source
>all these (you)'s
Dammit nu/pol/

twitter.com/jeremyscahill/status/939236911503290368

ingoing (ˈJnˌɡəʊJŋ)
adj
coming or going in; entering
n
1. (Law) (often plural) English law the sum paid by a new tenant for fixtures left behind by the outgoing tenant
2. (Architecture) Scot another word for ingo
3. (CNN) Dronal Drumpf is an elite Russian hacker therefore he will be ingoing to prison and Hillary will be the new president.
thefreedictionary.com/ingoing

You're obviously being sarcastic. Should've used something even less relevant than the football letter though. Woulda' been even funnier.

Sage

Damn, the butthurt of these “I’m with Her” morons is glorious.

Saw what? Am I blind?

>reaches back
If he didn't want to get shot he could have just NOT MADE ANY SUDDEN MOVES. Why the fuck is everyone freaking out about this? You dumb cucks make it sound like the cop was shooting someone who was listening to them.

you're a tard.
You're either disingenuous or unintentionally asking a loaded question. I'll assume the latter.
>collusion
is an unethical form of collaboration, usually out of neglect for the law or contempt for it (criminal). Depending on the circumstances and statutes surrounding the allegation, it ranges vastly in punishment.
>How is it bad (why is it amoral/why do we prosecute it)
Well specifically in regards to Trump and Clinton, collusion is a violation of the presupposed ethical principles in an election. We don't prosecute Hillary Clinton's campaign colluding with the DNC largely because of their political clout (everyone knows she committed a crime, nobody will go after her out of fear/nepotism). Trump however is not very friendly with any politician by and large, and his only friends he does have typically work for him in offices where they would not give him slack (Jeff Sessions comes to mind). Therefore, anything he does that could be loosely interpreted as violating statutory law by unethically working with another nation/foreign national to benefit his campaign (or his kids), or regulations regarding the president could get him in deep shit, legally speaking.
>Is it bad because it's Russian?
Yes. The media (part of Clinton and the Democrats' nepotistic sphere of influence) have been looking for any sort of story that they can to hurt the President. This helps them especially in terms of public perception, but legally not so much.
>Would it be okay if it was (((Israeli or Saudi)))?
Probably, but as far as the law goes no. The reason I say probably is because Israel and Saudi Arabia are very affluent lobbyists, and many of their desires are kept private because the DNC and RNC (heads of their respective parties) understand that anything that affects American perception of the middle east may hurt their chances of getting paid under the table (i.e. collusion that is very bad but very not enforced) by these lobbyists.

i like semen xD

what the fuck is that picture

i need an adult

plx explain it

>Russia says hey nice team work against ISIS. good luck at the football game!
>THIS IS IT! IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF

This has to be a joke

>read pic related
wtf?? this nothing
>turn pic upside down reread
IMPEEEEEECH SCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSS

Jeremy Scahill is a fucking punk. He ran like a little bitch when Milo was coming to debate him.

turn it upside down and read it
its time to impeach two-spoochs, drumfees

After all the retractions of the past week, I believe it is more prudent to refrain from making such claims.

Betafags don't watch football and wouldn't get the joke, OP. Top kek!

After CNN’s fuck ups, I wouldn’t believe it for a second. Plus I don’t think this is a LARP thread.

Wait, I actually read the pic. Pretty funny, faggot OP.

Yeah, you sure showed those FAGGOTS.

Only real men want to devote 4 hours a night to watching muscular, tall men in skin tight pants that accentuate their large penis bulges and tight athletic asses get sweaty and rub on each other all night. Fucking faggots. When will they learn?