BREAKING: CNN confirms Trump indictment imminent, due to uncovered evidence of Russian collusion.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

CNN has confirmed that Russian sources have had ingoing contact and coordination with the US military at the behest of President Trump, violating NATO agreements and the US Logan Act. Senior unnamed US Army commanders have confirmed that Russian military figures have expressed ongoing support for the Army team in their upcoming battle against the US Naval academy - an agreement which also lines up with the desires of disgraced US Army General Michael Flynn. It is reported that Mueller is set to indict Trump at 8:00AM Monday morning. This time, surely it is over for Drumpf?

All urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/us-backed-syrian-rebel-group-beheads-child-4/
supforums.com/thread/152634295/politics
youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw
twitter.com/jeremyscahill/status/939236911503290368
thefreedictionary.com/ingoing
supforums.com/thread/152659884/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE
youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4
youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=eHxXz2XU3io
youtube.com/watch?v=W1bB3fU8oS4

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

proof or didn't happen

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

link cunt

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

ETERNAL: OP can't stop sucking cocks

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH INPEACH FORTYFAH

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

The proof is the related pic, Drumpfkin. Face the facts - you're just losing! Drump is going to prison!!!

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Bigoted faggot!

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

The left brings up the Logan act but then wants to vote on Bilderburg candidates.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

lololololololol

some ruskie offers good luck to army in football game and congrats on collab against terrorists

IMPEACH DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

This is the funniest shill post I've read so far

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

collab against terrorists
terrorists
How dear you destroy these freedom fighters as "terrorists." They were fighting against the evil Assad regime! It was their turn to win, this isn't fair!

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

CNN

Stopped reading there.

Nice source faggot
FAKE NEWS much?

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

ISIS defeated
CIAniggers buttblasted their pet project has been knocked out of commission
They fire up the latest Operation Mockingbird fake news "Drumpfty In-peach-mint" hit-piece

Makes sense actually

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

be aware: it looks like their new "meme" or tactic is to flood the board with tons of disinfo. This was never spoken about before so it might be their Sampson plan because they always said "if the building is on fire we'll just shit up their board" and it looks like that is happening.

Just be aware, lots of fake screen shots and tweets for distraction. Daily Caller picked up the Brock story and I KNOW that has them shaking. KEEP ON FIGHTING, You can take down ShareBlue/Verrit/Daou/Brock/CTR and literally save free speech on the internet.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Fake and gay. Sage

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

What's a matter Drumpfkins? Can't deal with the fact that this time, surely, it's over for your Cheetoe faced President?

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

What is so bad about a peaceful relationship between Russian and the US that (((they))) can't stand the mere notion of it?

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

non-whites aren't american.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Wrong. Drumpf is finished. That is a confirmed verified letter from the Russian commander in Syria to the US General controlling operations in Syria. Collusion has been confirmed and Trump is done!

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

this was meant for the nigger here:

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

moar

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

MELTDOWN

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Check out the bot in supforums.com/thread/152634295/politics

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Who are the people in pic besides Obunghole?

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Oh shit this means the United States military is working for the Russians? You know, I never would have guessed they would be the ones. Disappointed. I hope they all hang.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

I'd nail it so hard.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Neato

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

CNN

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

The next 7 years are going to be a glorious, watching you numbskulls getting getting your built-up hopes, crushes, anticipating something that will never be.

What is especially entertaining is that your side actually believes you are on the move and winning. You just sighted CNN as a source, but it is already established they have had 7 fake stories already retracted this year....and the year is not over yet!

...fyi, the longer Trump looks persecuted by the Mueller witch hunt, the more solid his reelection will be.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

CNN confirms scary looking lightning bugs linked to erectile dysfunction and Russian collusion between Trump.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Trust me.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

It'll work just like your plan to impeach him.

Eli Young
Eli Young

(((CNN)))

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

#ThingsITrustMoreThanCNN

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

inditing the president of the united states for not following nato agreements

I have a hard time imagining a scenario where this goes down.
Captcha: waterloo bus stop

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

as a tolerant person she looks pretty apprehensive being in such close proximity

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Things I trust more than CNN.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Wrong again, Drumpfkins! Your racism will not be tolerated, Drumpf is a Russian spy and the election was hacked. These are FACTS. You're all through, and so if Trump. He's going to federal prison. The polls speak for themselves!!!

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

TO THE SHILLS READING THIS THREAD
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS

FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS
FUCK YOU DAVID WILLIS

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

CNN

OP is a faggot

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Can americans answer me a few questions?

What does collusion mean?
How is it bad?
Is it bad especially because it's Russian? Would it be ok if it was Israeli or Saudi?
If this is the case, why?

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

Do you think David Willis is in this thread right now? Lisping angrily into his keyboard, as his hefty meaty hands beat the table in an angry cadence???

James Wilson
James Wilson

Dated December 6 2017... Might be real but OP is definitely very gay. Nice of them to congratulate on our achievements towards the fight against Isis.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

CNN confirms

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

You better start baking me some gay cakes boy, or the FBI is going to kick in your door and shoot you in the face like this: youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw
Drumpf is through, this is Hillary's America now!!!

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

They weren't terrorists they were Obama's Muslim brotherhood militia.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Jfc what country are you guys from? Read the goddamn letter...

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

better luck having these answered unironically at plebbit

Dylan White
Dylan White

Russian generals pay attention to an American football game between teams in the military
that means President Trump will be impeached under a law that no one has ever been convicted under
lmao the delusion

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

collusion
conspiracy
how is it bad
western countries, especially US and UK, brainwash their citizens to see Russia as some big boogeyman and threat with no backup. People buy into it and see Russia as evil enemies for some reason
Is it bad especially cos Russian?
Yes. People are brainwashed to see Putin as they see Hitler
why?
I don't know, ask Mr Rothschild

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

every fucking week the same story.
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
cnn has to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Cnn's fw

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

I guess you have you have to do SOMETHING after last nights speech.

Right up there with the alec baldwin video. ;)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Russians collusion in football
These shill tactics are getting stupider

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Youre guess is as good as mine.

Its just shitlibs trying to stir the pot and block Trump from getting meaningful things done for this country. Thats why all this shit seems so autistic and hypocritical- because it is. The Leftists dont care though, theyre just blindly trying to throw darts at a board and see what sticks.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

wrong picture. Still a funny one.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

that pic

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

ID'S HABBENING GUISE :-DDDDDD

DRUMPF IS GETTING IMBEACHED:-DDDDDDDDD FOR REAL :-DDDDD

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

What does collusion mean?
The only thing they could make up to attack Trump, which they did through a debunked "dossier" Hillary paid for and then was used by the FBI to spy on Trump and launch this witchhunt/investigation (even though Hillary literally took bribes to authorize our sale of Uranium to Russia while Trump has no ties to Russia).
How is it bad?
There's nothing actually wrong with an incoming administration coordinating with partners abroad to fight a common enemy (ISIS). In fact that is the only contact the Trump admin had with Russia. They were also in contact with numerous other countries, as the Presidsnt-elect this is pretty normal.
Is it bad especially because it's Russian? Would it be ok if it was Israeli or Saudi?
No, because Israel and Saudi own our politicians, literally and figuratively.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

That's a really unreliable, short term strategy. I'm not worried.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

"muffled sound of impeachment papers ruffling in the distance"

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Oh, so we get to have Mike "Turning fruit into vegetables" Pence as president, as well as our hero turned into a martyr by the organizations we hate most?

Hahahahaha, go for it you suicidal maniac, life will be good since there will never be a democrat in office for the rest of my lifetime.

Juan Price
Juan Price

tardlet confirmed

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

dude...

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Dear VPN viral marketer:

If Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which prohibit foreign nationals from contributing any “thing of value” to an electoral campaign. The opposition dirt is at least plausibly a thing of value. And to the extent that the Trump campaign aided, abetted or advised the Russians (or any other hackers) about what would be most useful to steal from the Democrats or how best to enhance the impact of their release, they may well have violated the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

CNN confirms
Ummm ok

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Calm down, love.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Trump is Julian Assange now?

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

mf when i saw it.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

(((They))) like to get western military tech for protection and then sell it to the east, mainly China, but Americans dont view China as a threat because they make our cheap shit so we need the eternal Ivan to whip the old people into signing off on military expenditure.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

I didn't know Ted Cruz was a cop.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

CNN

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

CNN has confirmed

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

ingoing

fucking retard

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

CALA FALO MACACO

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

no source
all these (you)'s
Dammit nu/pol/

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

twitter.com/jeremyscahill/status/939236911503290368

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

ingoing (ˈJnˌɡəʊJŋ)
adj
coming or going in; entering
n
1. (Law) (often plural) English law the sum paid by a new tenant for fixtures left behind by the outgoing tenant
2. (Architecture) Scot another word for ingo
3. (CNN) Dronal Drumpf is an elite Russian hacker therefore he will be ingoing to prison and Hillary will be the new president.
thefreedictionary.com/ingoing

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

You're obviously being sarcastic. Should've used something even less relevant than the football letter though. Woulda' been even funnier.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Sage

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Damn, the butthurt of these “I’m with Her” morons is glorious.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Saw what? Am I blind?

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

reaches back
If he didn't want to get shot he could have just NOT MADE ANY SUDDEN MOVES. Why the fuck is everyone freaking out about this? You dumb cucks make it sound like the cop was shooting someone who was listening to them.

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

you're a tard.
You're either disingenuous or unintentionally asking a loaded question. I'll assume the latter.
collusion
is an unethical form of collaboration, usually out of neglect for the law or contempt for it (criminal). Depending on the circumstances and statutes surrounding the allegation, it ranges vastly in punishment.
How is it bad (why is it amoral/why do we prosecute it)
Well specifically in regards to Trump and Clinton, collusion is a violation of the presupposed ethical principles in an election. We don't prosecute Hillary Clinton's campaign colluding with the DNC largely because of their political clout (everyone knows she committed a crime, nobody will go after her out of fear/nepotism). Trump however is not very friendly with any politician by and large, and his only friends he does have typically work for him in offices where they would not give him slack (Jeff Sessions comes to mind). Therefore, anything he does that could be loosely interpreted as violating statutory law by unethically working with another nation/foreign national to benefit his campaign (or his kids), or regulations regarding the president could get him in deep shit, legally speaking.
Is it bad because it's Russian?
Yes. The media (part of Clinton and the Democrats' nepotistic sphere of influence) have been looking for any sort of story that they can to hurt the President. This helps them especially in terms of public perception, but legally not so much.
Would it be okay if it was (((Israeli or Saudi)))?
Probably, but as far as the law goes no. The reason I say probably is because Israel and Saudi Arabia are very affluent lobbyists, and many of their desires are kept private because the DNC and RNC (heads of their respective parties) understand that anything that affects American perception of the middle east may hurt their chances of getting paid under the table (i.e. collusion that is very bad but very not enforced) by these lobbyists.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

i like semen xD

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

what the fuck is that picture

i need an adult

plx explain it

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Russia says hey nice team work against ISIS. good luck at the football game!
THIS IS IT! IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF

This has to be a joke

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

read pic related
wtf?? this nothing
turn pic upside down reread
IMPEEEEEECH SCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSS

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Jeremy Scahill is a fucking punk. He ran like a little bitch when Milo was coming to debate him.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

turn it upside down and read it
its time to impeach two-spoochs, drumfees

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

After all the retractions of the past week, I believe it is more prudent to refrain from making such claims.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Betafags don't watch football and wouldn't get the joke, OP. Top kek!

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

After CNN’s fuck ups, I wouldn’t believe it for a second. Plus I don’t think this is a LARP thread.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Wait, I actually read the pic. Pretty funny, faggot OP.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Yeah, you sure showed those FAGGOTS.

Only real men want to devote 4 hours a night to watching muscular, tall men in skin tight pants that accentuate their large penis bulges and tight athletic asses get sweaty and rub on each other all night. Fucking faggots. When will they learn?

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Navy vs. Army game today. It's a larp.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

alpha sport
padding and helmets
What's the joke anyway?
Is the navy full of Muslims?

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

watching niggerball
"no"

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

I actually don't watch football but I also don't spend my day fapping to anime. Pull your head out of your ass and allow common sense to prevail. It wasn't hard to determine this was the joke.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

The problem with this board now is that you plebbit dickheads fall for every little troll. You don't understand the culture that used to exist here, so you fall head over heels for every LARP and shitpost then endlessly post shit like this as proof of whatever you're implying.
leftypol says they use e-celeb!!! Anyone who thinks e-whores are cancer is /leftypol/!!! See? SEE?!
Quit posting and lurk for 2 years, all of you.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Manlets btfo.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

This is only going to work on people who still don't know the president can't be indicted. Anyone paying that little attention deserves to be scammed, so carry on.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Actually... army vs. navy is the least niggerish version of nigger ball. This game has a higher percentage of whites.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Navy midshipmen have a banner on their side of the field that says "NOT COMMUNIST"

holy fucking kek

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

NAVY VS ARMY =/= NFL. Fuck you're retarded.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Just like lonely Brian Ross at ABC news...
Lonely Brian Ross

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Oh look its absolutely nothing again.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

You were just talking about coon ball in general, I wasn't talking about Army vs Navy.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Huh... Is this a joke? A letter from the Russians about the us military football teams? Progressives are fucked.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

You have redeemed yourself and I allow you to stay in my presence.

Luke Young
Luke Young

Morans. Fpspwp

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Drumpf is done

Just ignore Obama violating the Logan Act on a daily basis. Thx

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

The Logan act is a meme.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

Good luck impeaching the guy that just defeated ISIS. I'm sure that'll do well for your parties popularity, dumbfuck.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

You're a fucking idiot. The letter is from 2017. Trump has been President for almost a year. This letter is not proof of collision, but proof of good diplomacy and cooperation between the two countries with a common enemy. You need reading comprehension classes.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

I love pictures like this because you can tell she literally cried when the election results came in.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

It's finally over boys. We got him. Drumpf is finished HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
POL BTFO

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

This is great!

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

implying pol cares about elections and presidents and doesn't use them to shape reality subtly

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

CNN is the Least Trusted Name in News!

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

bane was going to crash the plane with no survivors in the first place

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

This isn't even shill posting. Just a lame attempt at trolling, probably from /b/. Y'all niggas need to lurk moar.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Fucking Nazis!

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

OP probably spent a whole 7 minutes coming up with the troll.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

I want one of these.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

is this in reference to that West Point commie? Whatever happened to that anyway, did they do a purge?

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

oh here we go again
CNN retracting the story in 5, 4, 3...

John Stewart
John Stewart

Many took the bait. Snagged!

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

it is, and afaik it's being "handled administratively"

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

tick-tock, marxist faggots.

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

just remember, the more shill threads you make the easier they are to spot.

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

get the fuck off our board

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

I was being sarcastic.
I think he was hitting her reset button on her neck hidden under her hair.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

so what, they're doing nothing? the whole thing did seem like it must've been commonly accepted through the class, as he was doing it amongst others. Wonder just how far the commies go in the army.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

If anyone ever gets charged under the Logan Act, it'll be Obama. Even MSM sites noticed the way he kept visiting foreign leaders right before Trump. They just talked about how it was gauche, but there's a real question of what he talked about.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Friendly reminder that Commie Cadet Rapone was indoctrinated by a Muslim Professor at West Point

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

big if true

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

Any attempt to indict Trump based upon the Russia story is going to result in a Grand ole war.
Can't wait. I have wondered how long liberals can hold out in their cities, cut off from food, with ports destroyed, before rioting from hunger and lack of utilities.

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

Typewriters still exist? Awesome!

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Coordinating with the Russian Military to strike ISIS in Syria is not a crime. Notice the date of that email?

You don't know what the Logan Act is, moron. Also, consulting wise elders in the options field because this is a shill thread.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Or worse.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

cnn
Yawn. So sleepy. Wake me up when you have a reputable source.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

They will all be dead within 48 hours of Mueller's own suicide bomb mission wherein Mueller even so much as twitches the threat of charges. The fire Deep State is playing with is now unleashed.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

Tick tock. Tick tock. Games almost over. Say hi to Soros

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

DRUMPF IS FINISHED THIS TIME.
I CANNOT RESOLVE MY COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

Wtf is that about? Was that Huma's hand?

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Like all suicide bombers, Mueller believes himself to be engaged in a righteous action. It will be truly funny.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

CNN

into the trash

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Hillary dying.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

I saw that, it was fantastic.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

pic
Fake and gay.
He isn't current commander since october.

John Parker
John Parker

How do I join share blue? How do you know that the individuals in your pic are part of Shareblue?

Jack Green
Jack Green

Why the fuck is everyone freaking out about this?
Amen brother. I hope this is how we deal with all of the filthy Trumptards from here on out. Make me get on the ground and crawl like the worms they are. And they better crawl good too, if they don't crawl good like this guy in the video - they're gonna get it. Either bake me a gay cake or get shot my cops riding around in tanks with assault rifles!

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Plus I don’t think this is a LARP thread
You would be incorrect.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

Sorry Drjmpfkins, Drump is done this time it's for real! He's a russian spy who hacked the election.

Fucking racist white males!

Indeed they did, many such cases.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

CNN has confirmed

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

I see or hear CNN....

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

ongoing support for the Army team in their upcoming battle against the US Naval academy

mfw its about West Point V US Naval Academy game

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

CNN has confirmed that Russian sources have had ingoing contact and coordination with the US military at the behest of President Trump, violating NATO agreements and the US Logan Act. Senior unnamed US Army commanders have confirmed that Russian military figures have expressed ongoing support for the Army team in their upcoming battle against the US Naval academy - an agreement which also lines up with the desires of disgraced US Army General Michael Flynn. It is reported that Mueller is set to indict Trump at 8:00AM Monday morning. This time, surely it is over for Drumpf?
Congratulations on the football game hahaha K3K

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

People like OP make me glad I'm not a liberal suffering from conspiracy theory meltdowns. According to them Trump has been impeached 34 times lmao

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

Haven't you faggots realized yet that Trump is coated in Teflon? No amount of shit you fling at him will stick.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

I know chicks like that, they put on 35 lbs since the election and are going to add 10 more over the holdidays. After 8 years of Trump there are going to be a bunch of scooter vegans clogging up Starbucks.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

real men watch other men roll around on the ground before taking a group shower
you faggots kill me
i was busy playing guitar in a band and fucking women while you were being manly and yelling at a tv and getting fat with your construction worker loser friends
kill yourself

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

What have i missed?

What fake news did CNN post this time?

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

you faggots kill me
i was busy playing guitar in a band >while you were being manly and yelling at a tv and getting fat with your construction worker loser friends

When you were partying

I studied The Blade

When you were having premarital sex

I mastered The Blade

While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity

I cultivated Inner Strength

And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help?

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

BUT THIS TIME DRUMPFTGRTFT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

t. Mr. Denial
you are literally one of the most ridiculous memes around here

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

Holy shit, Trump conspired with Russia to defeat ISIS. He is done for good. Go Trump, beat shills!

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

I read it 5 times and could not find a single bad thing.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

he can't tell it's bait

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

CNN

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

Umm, sorry sweetheart, but collusion is a major crime. Trump knew of the ties between Putin and Russia as early as 2016. This time, he's finished.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

CNN

William Cook
William Cook

I also confuz. Plea helb

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

Why are hillary gifs not playing for me?

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Kek

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Putin has ties to Russia!? BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Thank god im finnish, you fucking retards and your fucking stupid politics.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which prohibit foreign nationals from contributing any “thing of value” to an electoral campaign. The opposition dirt is at least plausibly a thing of value.
That's never going to get tried in court, though. Or especially against President Trump before Congress. This is meme reasoning.

because Israel and Saudi own our politicians, literally and figuratively
Israel yes, the Saudis just own a few billion in cool war toys because we can't stop ourselves from taking a lot of money in exchange for them. Otherwise, we do our best to keep them happy for oil-related reasons, namely keeping the good stuff flowing. The Saudis haven't infiltrated the American government to the extent that the tribe has.

James Campbell
James Campbell

bumping this shit tho, i love seeing you americans fighting over nothing

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

trusting the media

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Not only this - Mueller has uncovered evidence suggesting that Trump may have known about the possible Russia/Putin connection as early as May 2016. This time, Trump is through.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

fags like this make me so happy trump is president

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Why does this shill thread have 200 posts? Smarten up dumbfags. Plenty of happenings right now don't waste time. Sage

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Most likely fake and gay low iq brainwashed loser.
But just in case, repeat after me PRESIDENT PENCE. Ultra ultra conservative Christian untouchable PRESIDENT PeNce.
Hahahahahahahahahaha *breathes in* hahahahahahahahHAhaha

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

this. reminds me of when retards thought the hillary pepe memes were made by /leftypol/. some of them even mentioned the "six gorillion" and yet our wonderful reddit newfriends still couldn't see it was satire produced by people here.

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

because this shill thread is pretending to be a shill thread while actually informing people that we wiped out ISIS.

Its a pro-trump thread in disguise.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

What could be more important than this maniac madman in the whitehouse finally getting arrested? Trump is a bad man and I don't like him so he should be impeached. If you disagree with that, you're nothing more than a low-down, good for nothing, 2-timing racist Russian hacker.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

"DrULFIT impeachment coming soon" insists increasingly nervous fake news for the 7th time this afternoon".

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

can you believe the president doesn't even know there are 50 states in the US? How the fuck did this traitorous clown get elected? Seriously, what the fuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

CNN has breaking news:

Proof has been found that Trump is a Russian cyborg controlled by Putin and conspiring with a colony of Kremlin leprechauns to harvest all US citizen's organs:

youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

they have coordinated their air sorties over Syria, for almost a year now you fucking lemmings. How do you think they do that? Smoke signals? Two soup cans and a piece of string. You are so dumb, it makes my spinal fluid curdle.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

You are so dumb, it makes my spinal fluid curdle.

No user! That just pisses of the beetles

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Real?

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

Smoke signals?
This would be preferable to collusion and coordination with the Russian menace. I'm not sure why we even turned on the valiant Syrian freedoms
fighters in the first place.

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

CNN has confirmed and retracted Trump Russian collusion 3 times in the last hour.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Did you know Elizabeth Warren put out a music video showing how Native Americans pass legislation?

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

mccainposting this hard

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

McCain loves Amerika and refugees because he has a great heart!

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Neither do you. You just saw the screencap from the other thread, haha

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

It's a dumb joke you stupid fucks. Don't bother asking for proof if you're too retarded to understand any you're given.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Hi, you can't indict a sitting President.bye

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Trump is a Russian spy
election hacked
triple exclamation mark

go back to /r/eddit

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

I just wanna know who beat him up, at this point. Brass balls.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Sigh aren't they bored of being the joke of the country after last week?

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

Small if not real. Also fake news

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Commander of Group of Forces of the Russian Federation Armed Forces in the Syrian Arab Republic Colonel-General S. Surovikin
Go Army! Beat Navy!
THESE MOTHERFUCKING RUSSIANS ARE TRYING TO FERMENT CIVIL WAR AMONG OUR MILITARY.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

fake
sage
youtube.com/watch?v=eHxXz2XU3io

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Go larp in /mlp/ where you belong.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

"The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government's position."

thinking that the President can violate the Logan Act

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Feels like old days, comrade.
youtube.com/watch?v=W1bB3fU8oS4

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

thinking that Obama isn't literally doing that right now anyway

Oh his totally coincidental "tours" and "vacations" where he talks to world leaders ahead of Trump.

Remember, they always project what they're doing. They can't even help it.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

only non-administration people can violate the Logan Act. Obama was violating it in 2007-08 and from 1/20/17 onwards.

The President's position is the government's position, thus he can never violate the Logan Act.

Brandon James
Brandon James

Unstumpable.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

CNN clawing onto this narrative to the bitter end. It will be their downfall.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

He was caught sharing the Army vs Navy box score with Vlad himself.
INPEACH!

Mason James
Mason James

We can still win.

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

tomahawk fetish

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Muh Logan Act

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

It's Sarcastic! Satirical!
Unless?...
Ith that you Willith?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit