Alexandria M. Vera, an eighth-grade English teacher at Stovall Middle School in Houston...

Alexandria M. Vera, an eighth-grade English teacher at Stovall Middle School in Houston, told police in April that the relationship she had with one of her students started through messages on Instagram
>The bizarre and layered saga began nearly a year ago, when she met the boy during summer school in 2015. She said at first he was rude, asking for her Instagram account name and sending her a follow request after she refused to provide it or accept his invitation.
>Their interactions picked up in the fall. Vera described for police a period of flirting that she claims she initially resisted, until the month of September. She became worried when the boy didn’t show up to class, so she sent him a message on Instagram and reminded him to turn in an upcoming assignment. He replied and asked for her phone number. Then the boy asked his teacher if they could hang out.
>She said yes.
>Vera drove the boy around in her car and they kissed. The next day, when the boy’s parents weren’t home, she returned and the two had sex for the first time. After that, the sexual encounters occurred almost daily.
>In January, Vera said she discovered the boy had gotten her pregnant. When the couple told the boy’s family, they were ecstatic and supportive. Vera’s began to be invited to family events.
>To avoid any suspicion, the student and his father moved into Vera’s home, pretending that Vera is dating the father and not the student.
>She was able to bail herself out of the jail for $100,000 ad was ordered to stay away from minors and the 13-year-old student was prevented from seeing her until he turns 18.
>However, because of the criticism of Child Protective Services, the child that Vera was carrying had to be aborted.

She should be hanged

is that tara macarthy

That kids face. He's like "u mad bro"

Fucking chad.

He's a fat chad

For you

There's nothing chadlike about fornication, this woman is trying to lead the boy to Hell.
Proverbs 7:27
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

That whore makes it out as is some 13 year old faggot seduced her James her virginal, Snow white, James Bond Style

Give me a break this guy is 13, his cock is than of a pencils

She's the one who initiated all this shit just like you weekly amerimutt teacher pedo whore

the bible is fiction

How did they force her to abort it? What was the alternative?

that little nigga got game, straight to the point, good boy he is

Is that the kid?
She must like fatties.

>Jared White
>Pepe incarnate

If this is what you believe you lack common sense and are a danger to society, people like you used to be locked in the asylum now the mental retards are free to roam the street, assault and harass people while they beg for money

Wait a minute....

IT'S EXACTLY LIKE IN MY ANIME!

CPS made her abort the child what?

a fucking leaf

YOU FUCKING FSGGOT POST BETTER PIC

Atheist

They aborted the poor kid he was a teenager, no fun allowed?

He got laid with a bowl cut and you can't even get a chicks number.

Fat kid with a bowlcut gets to hit THAT. Where were these psycho sluts when I was in school?

shut up, leaf

maybe brown chicks love BWC

As a young 7 year old bowlcut chad. I made out with chicks that were older than me on several occasions. I loved boypussy from my own age tho.

Forced abortion is China tier.

If this happened to your daughter wouldn't you want the sexual predator hanged?

>However, because of the criticism of Child Protective Services, the child that Vera was carrying had to be aborted.

Ok, I understand that she was in the wrong and degenerate. But I must say that the young lad reached for the stars and scored. She's not bad looking either but the boy in the picture looks like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber. Plus his equipment isn't even fully developed. This story is so weird and wrong on so many levels.

Isnt this false equivalency?
Girls don't even like sex.

No it's not, both genders can commit fornication and both genders can be raped, homosexuals target boys all the time do you think it's consensual?

Great shitpost

Yeah these faggots have a double standard. Unfortunately so do judges I doubt she will spend time in jail for rape

>Girls don't even like sex
You must be doing it wrong

Yeah i'm sure this pubescent boy is really traumatized over this, just like your faggot leaf ass would be. kill yourself

That’s manga, you uncultured swine.

Naw she fucked some spic

Mankind is corrupt, God is not according to God this woman has sinned. Fornication is a crime, man or woman we are all guilty if we commit this crime. Mankind will defend her, just because she has a pretty face and they are corrupted by their immoral sexual desires

He doesn't realize what has happened because our education system has failed to educate future generations on the law,
Proverbs 7:26
For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

And if the same scenario happened to a girl who also wanted it would you say the same thing

So is the US constitution

What did I say that's wrong? Do you disagree with scripture?

Probably years of prison

Am I the only person bothered by a forced abortion.

Thank god she did or he would have blown up the whole school with a haircut like that!

thats not a recent picture. when they got together that spic boy had a full beard and mustache. he was more of a man tha jesse Eisenberg

Holy fuck. Imagine the stones little Jared has. Eighth graders are 13 years old. He is a chubby little boy with a bowl cut but he was the pursuer and not only did he eventually nail her, he knocked her up!

It wasn't actually forced. They probably were just pressured/encouraged to by an attorney because a child creates legal proof that she committed statutory rape.

"Initially resisted"

sex next day

>putting any real stock in a religious text written by goat-sacrificing tribals almost 2 millennia ago

Yeah that sucks, that kids life would have been just like that shitty adam sandler movie if it was born.

Right.

The bible is fact and I hope you realize the truth in the Lords words before it's too late

Probably.

But yeah it definitely sucks. I can't imagine feeling pressured to abort the child of loving union and how much that has to hurt. Illegal or not it's quite clear the two care about each other. Killing the result of that union has got to feel devastating.

>And if the same scenario happened to a girl who also wanted it would you say the same thing

Boys and girls are different and there is nothing strange about having different rules for each.

>be 8th grader
>bust a nut inside your thot teacher
>she goes to jail

Gentlemen. I have a plan.

It's not okay for either gender to be sexually assaulted, you must be a homosexual since you're defending this

The Bible is an unreliable religious history of the Jews and early Christians. There are some good moral lessons in it but beyond that and its historical significance it's nothing special when you compare it to other texts like the Quran or the Baghavad Gita.

Uh, had to? What did they mean by this?

>pedophile
she deserves to be hung

Atheists never went to mental asylum you tard.

see

>the bible is nothing special when you compare it to the Koran
Hello Ahmed, can you tell me which towers I should avoid? I work by the CN Tower, should I be worried?

So in your opinion the kid in this story was assaulted? Was it assault when he asked for her number? Or assault when he fucked her every day because he hit on her?

>child protective services made her abort the baby
what the fuck am I even reading

He wasn't sexually assaulted.

Mentally retarded people did what do you think asylums are for?

>she goes to jail
except that doesn't always happen

>because of the criticism of Child Protective Services, the child that Vera was carrying had to be aborted.
I'm sorry, what ?

An adult woman should be smart enough to know that fornication is a sin, especially when you're fornicating with a child. The child doesn't realize the consequences of his actions and can't be treated the same way as someone twice his age.
Yes he was

>the bible is fact
i hope you enjoy contradictions and murdering people for their beliefs, dude

that kid is turbochad I don't how many other peoples kids he's made

Damn why could I get laid in year 8. Instead. i got some in fucking year 11.

>like the Quran
The Quran is a blatant plagiarism of the Holy Bible made under direction of a satan worshipping false prophet. There is nothing redeemable in the pile of corrupted shit that is that book whatsoever.

>Yes he was
Nah. He wasn't.

Show me one contradiction

you still a chad that likes boipucci, Ola?

my sides

Nice

total badass chad detected
that 8th grade kid fucked and impregnated that hot girl

She doesnt look anything like her carefully selected selfies. Shes actually a fat uggo.

i love leafs, its nice having them around in the same way its nice having a retarded but lovable dog that occasionally shits everywhere but otherwise doesn't surprise you

Yes. How it the child to blame?

>wah I was seduced by a 13-year-old
Isn't this a perfect example of how Women can't be treated like adults?

>his cock is than of a pencils

>she goes for the fucking fat kid with a bowlcut
Where was she when I was in school?

You are a Christian, aren’t you? So why mock the mentally retarded? Did not God make the deaf, the dumb, the blind? Blessed are the poor in spirit? Though it’s obvious you’re not very theologically educated or morally sophisticated, I am still surprised you miss a crucial problem in what you say.

Atheists - people who, by your analysis, reject God wilfully and sinfully - are mentally able people with control over their faculties and awareness of the world around them.

The mentally retarded do not have this, and are less morally culpable because of it, right? You would show mercy and compassion to them? Or will you just use the category of mental retardation as an impotent rhetorical hammer against people you dislike? ignoring the reality that these children of God exist for purposes of His design.

A lack of belief in the bible is a symptom of mental retardation
The same people who claim to be atheists are the sexual predators, faggots, pedophiles, rapists, murderers
Muhammedans and kikes fall under this umbrella too

are you sure thats the boy that seduced her?

God literally DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK UNLESS IT IS A DECEPTIVE OR FORCED RELATIONSHIP it is within UNIVERSAL LAW but since these forces of covert bigotry are culling the truly innocent hearts of nature and soverignty of humans as we are all prococreators to be replaced by these narcissistic bullies who indulge in the activities deemed wrong immoral ect behind a badge and status just so them and their offspring can mock u like satanists do this entire thread is filled with these subconscious henchmen WAKE UP
protip A.I. is a nightmare into all
STOP IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
ITS INFENCTED WITH NUERAL
MIND VIRUSES

Spoken like a true virgin.

How is saying a mentally retarded person belongs in the asylum a bad thing?
Oh no they shouldn't be in hospital with nurses let them sleep on the street because they're incapable of taking care of themselves and ever holding a job. Wow good thing we shut down all our asylums look how much better these people are doing now freezing to death outside

Fornication is a sin
I wish

When we can'y even take Female teachers raping their male students seriously, probably not.

SPICS HAVE BEEN KEKED BY CHAD AGAIN. How will they ever recover?