Unification of ITALY

Redpill me on the unification of Italy

What are your thoughts on the unifocation?
What was your favorite Italian kingdom/state?
Was it a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6549-23andme-amp-AncestryDNA-results-for-Italians-and-Greeks!
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give back South Tyrol please, or else

It‘s mistake was not going full war economy and using their opportunity after WW1 to get all of Dalmatia without the go of the Anglo.

Unification of Italy itself is a mistake. South Europeans get a bad rep because of racemixed subhumans like Portuguese, South Italians and Greeks

>Was it a mistake?

NO

This, Dalmatia is literally their clay, they built all those cities

Their clay is Northern Africa. Italian sandniggers have no deal in Balkans

northern italians are romans larping as germanic rape babies and southern italians are greeks larping as romans.

>t. neo turk

Shh commie

>protecting croats
lol, cuck. you helped them take dalmatia and istria together and they repayed you by cucking you and taking it for themselves LOL

What the fuck do you care about Dalmatia? Serbia has been landlocked since Montenegro seceded.

>South Europeans get a bad rep because of racemixed subhumans like Portuguese, South Italians and Greeks

You mean like, Portugal and Spain? the two empires that conquered the world not too long ago?

Wrong. The only Romans in the North are Venetians. Everyone else is Hun, Lombard or Vandal.

>Was it a mistake?
Yes.
Balkanize the western world.

Landlocked is irrelvent, somalia is all coast but im sure youd rather live in land locked switzerland.

It's fine and everything, but why did they had to rip off our flag?

>:(

Yes.
>Not putting the Holy Church in front of the Country..
you are just asking to be filled by niggers

What the fuck are you defining as part of the Spanish Empire? Why are Poland and Britain in light red?

Fuck off, Pablo. We were first

>redpill me on X
Why do people reply to this?

REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP
>REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP

I don't see how that's relevant? My point is that Serbia has no reason to care who rules Dalmatia because they have no claims or direct border with the region.

Those who were vassals at some point

Felipe II of Spain was king of England

Italy united? bullshit what about The Vatican, San Marino and the Italian Swiss?

They didn't unite italy. They divided africa

nobody wanted the unification of italy, it was a mistake, the savoy king told a dude with a red uniform to unify italy because he thought he couldn't do it but the madman actually did it so he said well i have italy might as well keep it so now we have master race northern italians (tuscany and above) who are stuck with violent mafia illiterate gomorra sub-humans from rome naples etc. sardinians are fine though

IT WAS A MISTAKE

But now you don't get bullied by your neighbors anymore, isn't that an upside Luigi?

give south italy to greece north to germany and rome to vatican

No

>Independence of Mexico 1821, Iturbide designed the empire's first flag

>Risorgimento in Italy is concluded on 1871 and the first flag of the kingdom was nothing like the tricolore they have now

I fucking love how in every Italian thread a big bunch of brain dead idiots get to talk about Italian genetics and the race of Italian people when they have no fucking clue about the subject and don't know what they are talking about

Shush your fucking mouths
Your fake stereotypes come from tv series

>k
>y
>s

Phillip never ruled England, Mary was still the ruling monarch, Phillip was simply the king consort in England, they each ruled their realms separately.
Also when did the Spanish Empire control southern France as part of its actual territory?

You mean created hundreds of millions of subhumans like you?
Northern and central Italy is European White with Umbrian, Etruscan and Celtic legacy, whereas South is basically Greek untermenschen mixed with jews, arabs and niggers

>etruscans/umbrians were white
>celts were white

tfw my region was part of a italian kingdom until 1860.

U mad krauts?

Was the Kingdom of Two Sicilies a meme?

I feel bad for German-speaking South Tyrol Italians. Imagine being so culturally landlocked.
I think Hitler had a plan to move them to Austria but it didn't work out.

Ok

I am NOT denying the fact that my country(Italy) has a great population of race mixed mongrels, especially in parts of Southern Italy.

It is pretty obvious that not all Italians are White, but not all Italians or Southern Italians are mongrels
Those mongrels I'm talking about are not the majority of Italy's population, not even in the South

I think you are generalizing an entire region of 15 million people by the niggerigh look of some race mixed individuals

IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE

>Chairos
>Chicanos

Take a look at this:
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6549-23andme-amp-AncestryDNA-results-for-Italians-and-Greeks!
Southern Italians pretty much universally have middle eastern admixure. Northern Italians are mostly white. South Tryol Italians are more germanic than italic.

>Balkanize the western world

Xi Jinping pls leave

We were not subhumans until the independence

Are all Catalonians this ignorant? Really, each one of you I have met (in person and internet) are a bunch of arrogant commies who think they are the best and everyone should be like them, you think with the guts and never consider long term consequences, go ahead, have your independence let's see if you are able to last 3 months without being raped by Spain

>these tyrants and despots are ruining our nations and peoples, let's continue to respect their authority and give them tax revenue

someone is buthurt about the brexit deals

you shouldn't feel bad for them
they literally have half the tax compared to other region
they get so many fucking gibs

No I think Brexit is the right idea

Stop

stop what?

>all Italians or Southern Italians are mongrels
All Southern Italy is Greek. It’s synonym for ugly subhuman degenerate
At “”””””””best””””””” you descent from the Spanish. You are subhuman from the day you are born

Your existence

Why? For pointing out facts?

Can somebody redpill me on some dank 19th century European conflicts to research? Besides the napoleonic wars and Franco-Prussia. Something more obscure.

It wasn't a mistake, it was unification or eternal foreign dominance. The mistake was not making a federation though, because each region was deeply different from the others.

Sardinia is rightful Poseidon clay

I had an Italian girl once. She was from South Tyrol. Bitch was into some weird shit like ripping ass on my chest

I love Italians

For being a ugly buttfuckedfaced mutt.

garibaldi, mazzini and cavour a shit

hot

jew
shills and useful idiots

What did he mean by this?

Bad deal for the venetians, the lombard, the geonese. Good deal for the rest of italy. I am here today in america because my venetian ancestors could not afford to live there anymore.

Give it a few years. The population will mix in a few decades.

when was china ever part of the spanish empire tf

Every european country has people that are supposed to be native but look "other", italy gets unfairly bashed for this. And a lot of the examples come from sicily not mainland italy. A lot of so called ethnic germans look very "other", a famous football player as one example, himmler for another.

Italians as a group are master race. Get over it.

Were nationalists the sjw's of the 19th century? Garibaldis thousand were filled with (((university students))).

Unification of your people can never be a mistake. The Risorgimento was long overdue.

Maybe because back then Universities were actually places of knowledge, not indoctrination

It's almost like you can tell their country

Actually, sort of. The French Revolution had some of the first Nationalists. Including (((Robespierre)))

Two things can be true at once though. Nationalism isn't a bad thing

I was a necessary and good thing given the times. It was either unification or keep being the bitch of France/Austria/etc...

It wasn't like the middle ages anymore where city states could keep a relative degree of independence and freedom, the rise of nation states destroyed it.

And as far as nation goes, Italy does make sense. We were united under Rome and Ostrogoths for longer than modern nation states have existed, and although the balkanization period led to a development of deep local realities, a feeling of Italianness was never lost.

A third option I guess could've been a partial unification, a northern kingdom based on historical Lombard lands + perhaps Rome and a southern kingdom based on historical Byzantine lands.

you got fucked, dude.

>unified italy
>dalmatia not included
rationalize it any way you'd like

This, we stood on the sides while italians were building and then they right after finishing went back to italy.

certainly better than the alternative, and honestly I don't give a shit about Dalmatia, Corsica is a much bigger fuck up

Yes it was a mistake
Fuck that faggy wannabe tricolore and garibaldis shitty revolution
Long live the house of bourbon, long live the pope, long live tradition
When Italy was "united", it became an artificial construct of people who might speak the same language but have different cultures and because artificial things aren't meant to work, it failed in every way and has only lead to corruption, poverty and immorality
If you want a strong Italy, you must give it back to those who made it great hundreds of years ago

this
ILU

was just about to post something similar

Mama Mia! those trips

give all of Europe back to Rome

if you have to blame a revolution, blame the big French one, the Italian unification for us was a necessary step at that point, tradition and aristocracies were already going down the shitter. The Italian nation-state is not really more artificial than most nation-states to begin with, including yours.

and you're autistic to totally believe that as if they all aren't romans

Spanish civil war aka Carlist war was pretty dank
Literally a war about the juristical question whether or not a certain rule of succession can be applied in Spain
I never said I liked mine in its current state
It was good from 1871-1918, because aristocracy was kept intact during the Kaiserreich but after that it turned to shit
Only reason why we're still alive is because our constitution pretty much forces the state to be stable and the german mindset is very patient but let's see how much longer this welfare state can last

i just spent a month in italy, theres a huge difference between people in the north and south. people in the south look darker than most arabs. they are north african mutts, plain and simple. you spend time in the north and its all white people

Risorgimento should have happened, but leaving the Kingdom of Sicilies do their own thing. I've read that unification actually damaged the economy of Southern Italy, they would be better off on their own

>universally

hahaha ahaha the idiot

>What are your thoughts on the unifocation?
It was just another step. Those regional states on your map were once independent city states, some openly hostile towards one another.

>What was your favorite Italian kingdom/state?
[pic] No debate.

>Was it a mistake?
I don't think so.

>including yours
>implying he isn't a filthy immigrant