Unification of ITALY

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Redpill me on the unification of Italy

What are your thoughts on the unifocation?
What was your favorite Italian kingdom/state?
Was it a mistake?

All urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6549-23andme-amp-AncestryDNA-results-for-Italians-and-Greeks!
dienekes.blogspot.pt/2011/04/genetic-structure-of-west-eurasians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Give back South Tyrol please, or else

Brody Price
Brody Price

It‘s mistake was not going full war economy and using their opportunity after WW1 to get all of Dalmatia without the go of the Anglo.

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

Unification of Italy itself is a mistake. South Europeans get a bad rep because of racemixed subhumans like Portuguese, South Italians and Greeks

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Was it a mistake?

NO

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

This, Dalmatia is literally their clay, they built all those cities

James Moore
James Moore

Their clay is Northern Africa. Italian sandniggers have no deal in Balkans

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

northern italians are romans larping as germanic rape babies and southern italians are greeks larping as romans.

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

t. neo turk

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Shh commie

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

protecting croats
lol, cuck. you helped them take dalmatia and istria together and they repayed you by cucking you and taking it for themselves LOL

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

What the fuck do you care about Dalmatia? Serbia has been landlocked since Montenegro seceded.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

South Europeans get a bad rep because of racemixed subhumans like Portuguese, South Italians and Greeks

You mean like, Portugal and Spain? the two empires that conquered the world not too long ago?

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Wrong. The only Romans in the North are Venetians. Everyone else is Hun, Lombard or Vandal.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Was it a mistake?
Yes.
Balkanize the western world.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Landlocked is irrelvent, somalia is all coast but im sure youd rather live in land locked switzerland.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

It's fine and everything, but why did they had to rip off our flag?

:(

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Yes.
Not putting the Holy Church in front of the Country..
you are just asking to be filled by niggers

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

What the fuck are you defining as part of the Spanish Empire? Why are Poland and Britain in light red?

Blake Price
Blake Price

Fuck off, Pablo. We were first

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

redpill me on X
Why do people reply to this?

REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP
REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

I don't see how that's relevant? My point is that Serbia has no reason to care who rules Dalmatia because they have no claims or direct border with the region.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Those who were vassals at some point

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Felipe II of Spain was king of England

Ian Long
Ian Long

Italy united? bullshit what about The Vatican, San Marino and the Italian Swiss?

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

They didn't unite italy. They divided africa

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

nobody wanted the unification of italy, it was a mistake, the savoy king told a dude with a red uniform to unify italy because he thought he couldn't do it but the madman actually did it so he said well i have italy might as well keep it so now we have master race northern italians (tuscany and above) who are stuck with violent mafia illiterate gomorra sub-humans from rome naples etc. sardinians are fine though

IT WAS A MISTAKE

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

But now you don't get bullied by your neighbors anymore, isn't that an upside Luigi?

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

give south italy to greece north to germany and rome to vatican

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

No

Independence of Mexico 1821, Iturbide designed the empire's first flag

Risorgimento in Italy is concluded on 1871 and the first flag of the kingdom was nothing like the tricolore they have now

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

I fucking love how in every Italian thread a big bunch of brain dead idiots get to talk about Italian genetics and the race of Italian people when they have no fucking clue about the subject and don't know what they are talking about

Shush your fucking mouths
Your fake stereotypes come from tv series

k
y
s

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

Phillip never ruled England, Mary was still the ruling monarch, Phillip was simply the king consort in England, they each ruled their realms separately.
Also when did the Spanish Empire control southern France as part of its actual territory?

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

You mean created hundreds of millions of subhumans like you?
Northern and central Italy is European White with Umbrian, Etruscan and Celtic legacy, whereas South is basically Greek untermenschen mixed with jews, arabs and niggers

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

etruscans/umbrians were white
celts were white

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

tfw my region was part of a italian kingdom until 1860.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

U mad krauts?

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Was the Kingdom of Two Sicilies a meme?

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

I feel bad for German-speaking South Tyrol Italians. Imagine being so culturally landlocked.
I think Hitler had a plan to move them to Austria but it didn't work out.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Ok

I am NOT denying the fact that my country(Italy) has a great population of race mixed mongrels, especially in parts of Southern Italy.

It is pretty obvious that not all Italians are White, but not all Italians or Southern Italians are mongrels
Those mongrels I'm talking about are not the majority of Italy's population, not even in the South

I think you are generalizing an entire region of 15 million people by the niggerigh look of some race mixed individuals

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Chairos
Chicanos

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

Take a look at this:
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6549-23andme-amp-AncestryDNA-results-for-Italians-and-Greeks!
Southern Italians pretty much universally have middle eastern admixure. Northern Italians are mostly white. South Tryol Italians are more germanic than italic.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

Balkanize the western world

Xi Jinping pls leave

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

We were not subhumans until the independence

Are all Catalonians this ignorant? Really, each one of you I have met (in person and internet) are a bunch of arrogant commies who think they are the best and everyone should be like them, you think with the guts and never consider long term consequences, go ahead, have your independence let's see if you are able to last 3 months without being raped by Spain

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

these tyrants and despots are ruining our nations and peoples, let's continue to respect their authority and give them tax revenue

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

someone is buthurt about the brexit deals

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

you shouldn't feel bad for them
they literally have half the tax compared to other region
they get so many fucking gibs

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

No I think Brexit is the right idea

Blake Young
Blake Young

Stop

David Anderson
David Anderson

stop what?

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

all Italians or Southern Italians are mongrels
All Southern Italy is Greek. It’s synonym for ugly subhuman degenerate
At “”””””””best””””””” you descent from the Spanish. You are subhuman from the day you are born

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Your existence

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Why? For pointing out facts?

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Can somebody redpill me on some dank 19th century European conflicts to research? Besides the napoleonic wars and Franco-Prussia. Something more obscure.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

It wasn't a mistake, it was unification or eternal foreign dominance. The mistake was not making a federation though, because each region was deeply different from the others.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Sardinia is rightful Poseidon clay

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

I had an Italian girl once. She was from South Tyrol. Bitch was into some weird shit like ripping ass on my chest

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

I love Italians

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

For being a ugly buttfuckedfaced mutt.

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

garibaldi, mazzini and cavour a shit

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

hot

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

jew
shills and useful idiots

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

What did he mean by this?

Oliver White
Oliver White

Bad deal for the venetians, the lombard, the geonese. Good deal for the rest of italy. I am here today in america because my venetian ancestors could not afford to live there anymore.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

Give it a few years. The population will mix in a few decades.

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

when was china ever part of the spanish empire tf

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Every european country has people that are supposed to be native but look "other", italy gets unfairly bashed for this. And a lot of the examples come from sicily not mainland italy. A lot of so called ethnic germans look very "other", a famous football player as one example, himmler for another.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Italians as a group are master race. Get over it.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

Were nationalists the sjw's of the 19th century? Garibaldis thousand were filled with (((university students))).

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

Unification of your people can never be a mistake. The Risorgimento was long overdue.

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

Maybe because back then Universities were actually places of knowledge, not indoctrination

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

It's almost like you can tell their country

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Actually, sort of. The French Revolution had some of the first Nationalists. Including (((Robespierre)))

Two things can be true at once though. Nationalism isn't a bad thing

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

I was a necessary and good thing given the times. It was either unification or keep being the bitch of France/Austria/etc...

It wasn't like the middle ages anymore where city states could keep a relative degree of independence and freedom, the rise of nation states destroyed it.

And as far as nation goes, Italy does make sense. We were united under Rome and Ostrogoths for longer than modern nation states have existed, and although the balkanization period led to a development of deep local realities, a feeling of Italianness was never lost.

A third option I guess could've been a partial unification, a northern kingdom based on historical Lombard lands + perhaps Rome and a southern kingdom based on historical Byzantine lands.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

you got fucked, dude.

unified italy
dalmatia not included
rationalize it any way you'd like

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

This, we stood on the sides while italians were building and then they right after finishing went back to italy.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

certainly better than the alternative, and honestly I don't give a shit about Dalmatia, Corsica is a much bigger fuck up

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Yes it was a mistake
Fuck that faggy wannabe tricolore and garibaldis shitty revolution
Long live the house of bourbon, long live the pope, long live tradition
When Italy was "united", it became an artificial construct of people who might speak the same language but have different cultures and because artificial things aren't meant to work, it failed in every way and has only lead to corruption, poverty and immorality
If you want a strong Italy, you must give it back to those who made it great hundreds of years ago

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

this
ILU

was just about to post something similar

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

Mama Mia! those trips

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

give all of Europe back to Rome

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

if you have to blame a revolution, blame the big French one, the Italian unification for us was a necessary step at that point, tradition and aristocracies were already going down the shitter. The Italian nation-state is not really more artificial than most nation-states to begin with, including yours.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

and you're autistic to totally believe that as if they all aren't romans

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Spanish civil war aka Carlist war was pretty dank
Literally a war about the juristical question whether or not a certain rule of succession can be applied in Spain
I never said I liked mine in its current state
It was good from 1871-1918, because aristocracy was kept intact during the Kaiserreich but after that it turned to shit
Only reason why we're still alive is because our constitution pretty much forces the state to be stable and the german mindset is very patient but let's see how much longer this welfare state can last

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

i just spent a month in italy, theres a huge difference between people in the north and south. people in the south look darker than most arabs. they are north african mutts, plain and simple. you spend time in the north and its all white people

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

Risorgimento should have happened, but leaving the Kingdom of Sicilies do their own thing. I've read that unification actually damaged the economy of Southern Italy, they would be better off on their own

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

universally

hahaha ahaha the idiot

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

It was just another step. Those regional states on your map were once independent city states, some openly hostile towards one another.

[pic] No debate.

Was it a mistake?
I don't think so.

including yours
implying he isn't a filthy immigrant

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

European White
no such thing, hang yourself with your shitty new world meme races

genetically speaking north Italians are overwhelmingly part of the Mediterranean spectrum, the differences with south Italy are:
1. north Italy is more Med in the archaic sense aka west Med(Sardinian/neolithic like) and has more western hunter gatherer ancestry(still less than Iberians)
2. it has less east Med affinity(pretty much related to west asian admixture), but still more than Iberians
3. it has more steppe admixture, but still at the typical Mediterranean levels(not more than what Iberians have, even Basques sometimes score more steppe input than north Italians)

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

And a lot of the examples come from sicily

this

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

t. southern italian

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

southern italians and most meds are mixed with arabs, they all have j1 and j2 haplogroup markers and come on, they look fucking arab anyway and like i said, southern italians look north african. ive seen plenty with afro hair and wide flat noses.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

as a group

exactly
look how fucking cucked everyone else in Northern Europe is

they all should go back to Rome

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

Can an Italian tell me about the Papal States? I don't quite understand how it worked and how it lasted so long without a big army.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

NON PASSA LO STRANIERO!
U mad krauts?
those are clearly butthurt aussie

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

No, we should gas all the speckniggers instead.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

j2 has literally nothing to do with Arabs, it's in Europe since the neolithic(Austria) and has been found in Bronze age Croatia and Greece(Minoans and Myceneans)
j1 is a generic semitic marker already present in bronze age Anatolia and is in any case at very low levels all over Italy, it's probably mostly due to jews

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

you don't need any serious army when you have big Empires in Europe backing your existence with theirs

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

j2 is not middle eastern

k

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

it's broadly west asian, notice how it peaks in Anatolia and the Caucasus
dumbass new world trash cannot even post human sized pics kek

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Southern italians look way more greek than arab to me. Most Americans have never even seen an actual arab in real life. There is a difference in nose, skin color, eye color etc.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

southern italians look like north africans, just accept it.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

What's the point of the peninsula excisting if the country there doesn't look like a boot?

James Diaz
James Diaz

literally near noise tier level of broadly african admixture, it's fucking nothing

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Have you checked out Dienekes' blog?

dienekes.blogspot.pt/2011/04/genetic-structure-of-west-eurasians.html

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Read again he said that j2 is not Arab but came from bronze age Anatolia.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Wow, amazing 10% more competent than the average including Andalucía/Murcia etc, nothing to expect.

Also nice sensasionalist graphic btw scaled in 20 units tho

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

southern italins LOOK like fucking niggers. just stop, i bet you are a brown italian. i know its hard to accept but you have nigger and arab genes pumping in those veins.

ignores the j1 map

how convenient.

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

he's been sort of out of the game for a while now, his stuff is generally old at this point
but notice in any case how north Italians score more of the Sardinian+Basque component compared to south Italians, as well as less west asian

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

and australians don't even look human due to intensive race mixing with chinks and aboriginals, what's your point?

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Where do I get the latest info from?

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

You do realize that it’s the reverse now? You barely see a nigger on the south, they are so few

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

nice deflection.

wtf is wrong with southern italians, have those nigger genes impaired your ability to reason this badly? YOU'RE NIGGERS!!!

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Was it a mistake?

The Venetians are crazy cunts who want their independance.

The Napolitans are filthy bastards who want their independance.

The Milanese are pretentious cunts who want their independance.

The Sicilians are sneaky bastards who want their independance.

The Sardinians are goatfuckers who want their independance.

Not to speak of the Genovese and all the beasts from the center.

All those crazy, hairy bastards put together under one flag no-one recognises until they have to compete with the Germans, or the French, or the Greeks.

It's made Italian history utterly hilarious, for the most part. I think Italian peoples belong together no matter how much dissent there is. But boy is that a shitfest.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

try Eurogenes, Eupedia, Anthrogenica, they are usually pretty busy and up to date with what's being put out by academia

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

He believes every stereotype

Not surprised

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Italians are europeans
anyone who doubts that is an enemy shill and deserves to be slain.
southern and eastern europe have fought off our enemies for thousands of years and have taken hits because of it.
kike subverted Liberal western europe is the cause of the current invasion.
we must all unite to destroy our main enemies once and for all.
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
inb4 some kike posts the 56% meme

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Have fun.

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

but its fcking true. not only did i spend a lot of time there ive been close to two souther italian families and they looked like fucking niggers. afro hair, wide flat noses, and the other inbred as fuck and completely crazy. southern italians are scum of the earth. everyone i spoke to in the north agrees you are all shit and should be considered a different nation.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

At least it got a little fascist i guess?
The Papal State.
Was it a mistake?
Yes

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

there's only been a revival of independentism recently due to the Catalonian business, but otherwise all was pretty quiet really
even fucking Lega nord went full nationalistic at this point, not with any particular success

Michael White
Michael White

The pope was basically a king of all europe
he could excommunicate a catholic country and make it get completely hated by other catholic countries or call for crusades.
the pope was OP basically, he got a major nerf though so dont worry

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

there's only been a revival of independentism recently due to the Catalonian business, but otherwise all was pretty quiet really

La Lega Nord was built on this ideology are you kidding me?

And Venetians were always cunts as far as that was concerned.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

it's not gibs if south tirol generated the money in the first place. it's just that not all of their money ends up in the black hole that is the italian state budget.
they should be allowed to leave and allowed to kick out all those italoniggers that settled in their land for the gibs

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

It took Umberto Bossi fucking off for the party to stop being stupid.
A few years in power helped as well.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

I'm blonde you mediterranean semi nigger

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

It was created for make Italy less vulnerable to wars but no, there are no wars in Europe anymore, so it's useless.
Only good for the soccer.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

It was created to destroy the papal states and the catholic Church. Notice that all Italian national symbols are satanic, including the flagrant copied from the French satanic one.

Christian White
Christian White

that dark part of sweden

lol

Parker King
Parker King

*Flag

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

racemixed
south Italians

How many times must we post the link with the genetic history of Italy? At this point, just search it on google faggots

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Tell me where you went then you can’t speak for all the south

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

honestly the unification of Italy was a mistake that benefited only the north, the south was actually quite nice before the northerners stole all of its riches and then proceeded to tax southern regions with out even giving them proper services to uses for Northern industrialization

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

what are you on about? im from Torino and southern Italians are great and whiter than people on this board believe honestly did some terrone fuck your girlfriend or something?

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

That's neolithic or bronze age presence in europe. It's not african, it's manlycaucasoid-berber, like west asian is not really asian,its caucasoid (anatolian), with thousands of years old

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

it's probably the metal age west asian Chad lineage
having a copper axe back when others were using stone probably attracted lots of bitches

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Probably m8,probably

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Any time Italy is brought up on this board, autism comes next. People start posting complex charts and graphs, migration patterns from 6000 years ago, skin tone and bone structure specifications etc

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

people have attacked and been obsessed with our ethnogenesis since centuries
it's quite pathetic honestly, I'm glad ancient DNA and archeology are finally unveiling things

Liam Green
Liam Green

yeah its almost like people hate for being an ok country with amazing achievements in the arts and for humanity and for having one of the most interesting histories and cultures in the world

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

This.

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

im from Torino
this post
Just like Spanish subhumans call themselves Catalan when they try to push left wing ideology, taxes and diversity
what did you personally achieve? so far southern Italy is only famous for subhuman gibmigrant diaspora and inbred ugly midgets

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Italian sadly are so ignorant and ideologized about their roots, that this will be a shitstorm. I'm out.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

t. self hating italian shitposting

Good post

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

yes im form Torino and unlike people on this board i know my history and what i posted was a simplified take on what really happened after unification seriously prove me wrong, why do you think shit like the mafia started? it was because of the abuse from northern taxation and neglect of civil services to the south, i would know because my family benefited greatly during the unification because my ancestor was an industrialist that was funded by the government with spoils extracted by the once wealthy kingdom of the 2 sicilies

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

I wonder who could be behind this post, yes (( ))

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

That flag. Kys commie scum

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

well my home town created FIAT which basically owns the most important car brands in the world

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

No.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit