Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7L9io-b9Uew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatever helps them cope with being a nigger

proves once more that niggers are dumb

This is true with arabs and middle eastern semites, not with blacks.

>black people bathing
>even in the modern era in a developed country
OH THE DELUSION.

arabs and middle easterners are caucasoid desu

then why don't they know anything about bathing, math, or "astrology" now?

hahaha they are caucasoid when we talk about their achievements but they are sandniggers otherwise.

this is why Sup Forums is getting serious about euthanization

Sup Forums is sick of MTV, Sup Forums is sick of arrogant, violent niggers

>astrology
>probably meant to claim astronomy because astrology is zodiac signs and tarot cards
>mfw the astrology claim is probably the only one that's remotely true- niggers re-introduced certain whites to non-science bullshit superstition and trickery based off reading cards with pictures on them

kek

Where'd my empire go?

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED

That was until Islam came along and the Middle-East / North Africa regressed into backwards & inbred shitholes they are now.

they became sandniggers when they converted to islam

youtube.com/watch?v=7L9io-b9Uew

>That is true with arabas and middle eastern semites, not with blacks

Wrong, the Persians were BTFO by the Spartans and the Romans had most of the Middle East and northern Africa under their control.

Ye but how did the cave man whites steal everything from the empire building blacks?

And then we built mud huts and drove bones through our noses, a practice we've never outgrown.

Arabs were good under Zoroastrianism

Caucasoid means that they aren't blacks. It doesn't mean they're whites.

I feel like this is an example of one of those russian psyop accounts.

There fathers didn't stick around long enough to pass it on

runskrit predates hinduism itself and is purely European.

The only thing arabs invented was slavery and shoplifting.

>Enter Mcdonalds on bad side of town
>Massive SheBoon yelling at manager over 30¢
>My own black clerk couldnt figure out how to make change out of a fiver dollar bill
>Go to bathroom to piss
>Nigger in stall blasting rap music on his phone while he shits and Huck's lugies on the floor
>Other blacks yelling and whooping in the restaurant

Also my only black co-worker no called no showed today. What a fucking surprise. How are they so vile?

Niggers are worthless scum

DATS RITE

Well, a world without blacks would have less cool and tasteful music

Yeah, maybe, but that doesn't mean they weren't the ones who created civilizations first and who were once more advanced than Europeans in astronomy and mathematics.

To Caesar what is Caesar's. You haven't always been this successful

Why not both?

there are 3 racial groups. Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid. "White" is subjective, these terms are not.

I'm sure most of you know about the "kangz" conspiracy, but do you know about the "melanin theory"? It's the idea that melanin, the pigment which controls for skin color, grants black people with magical powers/superior intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

Persians were not Arabs. Still arnt.

The Romans did advanced math as did the Greeks, all of the evidence needed is in their architecture left behind.

>what are australoids
Educate yourself retard.

Or what about the "Five-Percent Nation"? They teach that black people are "Gods". Members refer to each other as "God".

>The Nation of Gods and Earths teaches that black people are the original people of the planet Earth, and therefore they are the fathers ("Gods") and mothers ("Earths") of civilization.[2] The Nation teaches that Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabet, a set of principles created by Allah the Father, is the key to understanding humankind's relationship to the universe. The Nation does not believe in a mystery God but instead teaches that the Asiatic Blackman is God and his proper name is Allah, the Arabic word for "God".[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

Give them this and watch their little chimp ass explode.

>go to burger king
>Nigger cashier asks to take my order
>I order
>haha I'm just fuckin witchoo
>he was going on break
>boy he really bamboozled me! What a jokester

How much you want to be the black panther is going to get movie of the year award or some ridiculously overrating by rotten tomatoes just like the movie "Get out"?

>Europeans wanting to be the creators of everything

lol when the written language or medicine or law systems were created in Mesopotamia, your population still struggled to make fire.

Dude, they are niggers.
They're not so intelligent.
U cannot really hate the retarded for being retarded ...yu kno m sayin ?

not true pablo, arabs only got us coffee and some cuisine, the Romans and the Greeks were experts in math, astrology and architecture, i don't get where the bathing meme comes from, Arabs are one of the stinkiest most unhygenic people on the planet, they wipe their ass with their hand and throw sand on it to dry.

I would love to see a debate with niggers that believe this shit.

wtf am i reading

What advanced math? Romans or greeks never discovered number Zero. Mayans and arabs did do that. Arabs created algebra, for example.

Europeans did nothing important for human civilization until the end of the middle age.

What do you think we use arab numbers (1,2,3,4) instead of romans (I, II, III, IV)?

Yeah, and that white guy does things that almost nobody can do. Certainly not leafs.

I don't really understand this ideology.

>We invented all this stuff but then forgot it for some reason and ended up worse than ever

That's probably worse than never having done anything

fpbp

Your melanin defective*clap*CAVE BEAST*clap*Neanderthal*clap*brain*clap*simply*clap*cannot*clap*understand*clap*the*clap*truth.

no thats midichlorians

>a pair of shorts
Kekitus. He's a role model for us all.

You are ignorant of history. Civilization started in the middle east, as math, astrology and architecture did.

Yes black people, big schlick superhero B-movies made on a hollywood film set are historical fact.

Cringey

caucasoid doesn't mean white, nigger

white music is tasteless.

Caves are a lot comfier than mud huts. Africans hadn't even figured out the wheel when whites colonized the continent.

>your population still struggled to make fire.

Humans have known how to make fire for millions of years mate.

In many modern connotations it does.

dude you are delusional, classical geometry and algebra have mostly been invented by greeks and other civilizations before them like babylonians, heck even egyptians had notions of trigonometry

arab numbers are actually indian and they were brought by arabic influence when they went and conquered india and basically got the numbers from them

you should do better research next time, more than 80% of modern maths has been discovered by europeans, only east asians, like the chinese, might surpass europeans in the future since they make a lot of research papers

arabs don't and not even africans, they are too far behind and are only playing catch up

you mad because Black Panther is gonna be the best super hero movie ever

Who's smarter, a guy who knows how to make a nail, or a guy who knows how to use those nails to build a house?

American education.

fpbp - funny post blacks pitiful

You know what's particularly funny? Black people like to take credit for "teaching white people how to bathe" because of the supposed transfer of bath / washing culture from the Moors to the Spanish, but it was actually the other way around. The existing post-Roman Hispano-Visigothic Kingdom in Spain inherited Greco-Roman bath culture from the previously existing Western Roman Empire; it was THE MOORS who then appropriated that culture when they conquered Spain.

Also, protip, calling Spain "Iberia" is SJW historical revisionism intended to destroy the Spanish[-Catholic] cultural identity that we typically associate with Spain. The Romans called it "Hispania", we've been calling it that name for thousands of years, the Muslims employed the typical colonialist tactic of renaming the place they'd conquered ("Al-Andalus") in an attempt to erase the existing culture in precisely the way the SJW's are attempting. They just want to impose a deracinated "global society" identity on Spain instead of a Muslim one.

They musta forgetted it since. See Baltimore public school graduation rates.

This is what kills me, every single stupid thing said by blacks is one giant cope because they’re fucking dumb.

Dude, they even discovered irrational numbers way before europeans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam

It's funny that this nigger is using a picture of a CGI city that was designed by white men on a computer built by white men, using an operating system designed by white men, inside a program created by white men.

Well clearly big bad whitey stole it all from them. They could all have been kangs if not for us!

These are a lot more contributions than the couple greeks did. Let's be honest.

>have mostly been invented by greeks and other civilizations before them like babylonians
invented distinctly and separately* oops forgot some words, though there were obviously contacts between these civilizations but you can't really point out right now how discovered what first so it's assumed most things were discovered separately since right now we are using mostly European notation in most sciences

56%

>This is true with arabs and middle eastern semites, not with blacks.
False, see my previous post. To the extent that the desert raider tribes who conquered the Near East were in possession of bath culture (and high culture more generally), it was what they looted from the Byzantine and Sassanid Empires, not shut they created on their own. They didn't emerge out of the desert astride camels speaking Greek and paying careful attention to their hygiene, they found these things in the existing cultures which they ransacked. Hell all the Arabic translations of the Greek classics that people like to credit the Arabs with preserving / interpreting were themselves translated BY GREEK CHRISTIANS IN CONQUERED BYZANTINE LANDS from Greek, to Syriac / Aramaic, then to Arabic.

Support Blaxit.

>A fucking leaf

Humans never lived in caves, btw.
They might live near the entrance of a cave, but never inside it.

Caves are just really good at preserving whatever happens to get inside them, which is why archeologists often find ancient human remains there.

>Western Roman Empire
Europeans were always very dirty. Look at the history of the Black Death in the middle age. Moors probably did do that, but were they black anyway?

Even in modern days, here in South America we tend to believe that Europeans don't shower everyday lol.

now look at the discoveries made by europeans during the same timeline, try again

there is a reason why most scientific notation is european especially the usage of greek letters

these seem so outdated. Indians are apparently caucasoid but obviously they are a mix of caucasoid (aryans), australoid (dravidians), mongoloid ( the tibeto-burmese nearby).

e.g. I'm Bengali and I have more Mongoloid features than caucasoids/wh*Toids

The worst part about it is people start believing this shit because it's repeated over and over again. It's a complete fucking fairy tale with no basis in reality. It's like niggers saying "the black man is god". Just stupid shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
also your link points out that greek discovered irrational numbers so you are losing ground mate

>Chink using retarded meme

lmao name a black civilization that ever got farther than rome

Can I get a "WE" uppin dis mug?

If you have more of these please share
Here's your (you) leaf

This.

DATS RITE!

Blacks are the greatest shitposters of all time. Prove me wrong.

Show European contributions in mediaval times and we compare.

Europeans needed arab's developments to create calculus once the age of enlightenment came. Let's not deny other societies' achievements.

black death started in central asia, northern india, middle east but rodents travelled north because of climatic changes, try again

also you don't know nothing about hygiene during the ancient and medieval times because you are incorrect

what's with this revisionist bullshit I don't understand

It's not shitposting if you're genuinely retarded.

they're more obsessed with race than us here in Sup Forums I just scrolled through that niggers profile and every other tweet is complaining about something .. nigger this nigger that wypipo *beyonce gift*