The only man who can save America. Period

The only man who can save America. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vp3kQ-v69BU.
youtube.com/redirect?q=https://www.coursicle.com/illinois/professors/Tariq+Khan/&event=comments&redir_token=DG-9qINSlwSkcHMgG0Dw5Z4N8xh8MTUxMjkzNDQ0OEAxNTEyODQ4MDQ4
youtu.be/UGGuiqjhJ0w
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amen to that user

We'll beat the globalists, this time for sure.

BETTER GET OWEN ON IT!
OOOOOOOOWEEEEEEENNNNNNN

You mean Shalom I assume

>literally a jew
Why do you faggots shill so hard for him? He's literally an older, paranoid Ben Shapiro.

Want to know who is the only man who can save America?

Look in the mirror.

We’re breaking the conditioning

oh please, you're like a liberal taking John Stewart as a real journalist. Just stop boomer

Alex Jones interests me. With the stuff he says about the elite, they should of killed him by now. Why is he alive? But if he is controlled opposition, he is really dropping redpills holy shit.

Alex Jones is on Israel's payroll

He was turned into maniac, he was called a conspiracy theorist and manipulated in every way possible.

The fact that he keep doing it, it's a testament to the veracity of his statements.

Good Goyim. Buy my water filters so you don't catch that gay.

Alot of the stuff he has been saying the last 20 years has come true. So are you saying the zion controlled conspiracy theorist was instructed to tell the truth about it all and act crazy at same time?

Checked. Can you give us some examples of his true conspiracy theories?

He couldn't even save himself from getting cucked in his divorce.

This guy was talking about the nwo forcing the world into a one world govt. through terrorism and false flags for a long time. Also that fluoride is bad for brain development. Also that heavy metals in vaccinations leads to autism. Also, turning frogs gay.

he said the polls were wrong and guarenteed a trump win before election when everyone else said it was 99% hillary

Sure. He has discussed Mkultra and the "Monarch" programming. Discussed shit like Iran Contra, Operation Northwoods, Gladio, Project Phoenix, the franklin scandal, the Dutroux affair, an many others.

AJ is alright. I just do not like him palling around with Roger Stone. That fucker was in deep with the human compromise operations with Roy Cohn. Dirty motherfucker.

Are you so daft that you don't realize that he's only a salesman?
The creates some scary scenario, only to introduce the product that'll save you from said scary scenario.

What you have to realize is that if you are dropping real info, you have to act crazy and put in some things that aren't true so that they don't eliminate you.

He warned us about the gay bomb that the government put in our drinking water

Let's add this piece of shit to the list of Sup Forums casualties (Tariq Khan)youtu.be/vp3kQ-v69BU. Here's what he teaches youtube.com/redirect?q=https://www.coursicle.com/illinois/professors/Tariq+Khan/&event=comments&redir_token=DG-9qINSlwSkcHMgG0Dw5Z4N8xh8MTUxMjkzNDQ0OEAxNTEyODQ4MDQ4 . Let's destroy this fucker.

True

youtu.be/UGGuiqjhJ0w

Alex Jones is borderline schizophrenic. I stopped taking him seriously after he said the government was pouring chemicals into the drinking water and “turning the frogs gay”. Anyone who supports him has the iq of a chimp

This happened. Estrogenic chemicals in the water turned male frogs into hermaphrodites, etc.

thanks for water filtering america and supplementing it with secret zinc

that meme is unironically nonfiction,

>The only man who can save America. Period.
If he doesn't name the Jew, his message isn't true.

>he said the polls were wrong and guarenteed a trump win before election when everyone else said it was 99% hillary
If he doesn't name the Jew, his message isn't true.

>Alex Jones is borderline schizophrenic. I stopped taking him seriously after he said the government was pouring chemicals into the drinking water and “turning the frogs gay”. Anyone who supports him has the iq of a chimp
Jones is the definition of controlled opposition.

Keeps a certain segment of the populace occupied and distracted meanwhile he completely ignores telling that segment the truth about a great, many things.

BTFO
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

If Alex Jones doesn't name the Jew, his message isn't true.

He already got Trump elected.

Is true cause it's funny.

Michael Savage says he is responsible for Trump's election. That's why he was invited for ice creams in Florida. Alex was never invited to ice creams in Florida, because he's a loser who sells soy pills to retarded people.

>Michael Savage says he is responsible for Trump's election.
Of course a Jew would claim credit for that.

save it for the fucking mestizo mulatto happa hordes. Dude is a giant civ cuck zionist blob. I like Alex but he is part of the problem.

he is a kike shill

lol Jones is basically conservative Cenk Uyger