When did you stop liking Drumpf? For me it was when he bombed that air base in syria

When did you stop liking Drumpf? For me it was when he bombed that air base in syria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Letting that pajeet fucker give the internet to the comcast jew was the last straw for me

really does trump not realize it was the internet that elected him

Pic Related

When he signs a budget that borrows money to make up for lost revenue on tax cuts while increasing spending.
not a conservative or ethical move.

this.

also, here's some more stuff to look out for

pic related

I never liked most people anyway. In my opinion I'm not human and humans need to be genocided, not humans can join me int the annihilation of evil.

wtf I'm a hillshill now

Sage and redpill
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

For me it was when I realized the shill butthurt wouldn’t stop until I gave in.

Nice try shill. One shekel has been sent to your account. SAGE

What's the most recent thing he did? That was the last straw for me, the increasingly nervous man.

Buy something nice for your wifes mixed children with this $.02

kys you lying ass concern shill faggot. A man named Mohammed is raping your sister right now, while one named Abul is raping your mom.

For me it was when he said "only rosie odonnel"

He proved he was a sexist from that moment on.

i wouldn't give a shit about drumpf if it werent for the army of braindead redditors that come to Sup Forums to defend him.

I scared myself when I laughed at that. Made me realize I was sexist too. Impeach now!

Some of us tried to warn you Americans before the election.
>vote in a third party

Pretty much the same, OP. He is white boy savior, brainwashed just like blacks who thought Obama was their savior but he worked for the same people Trump is working for. Notice how triggered these fags get when you point it out? I even voted for the guy but I'll get called shareblue or a liberal cause that's all these babies can do is name call just like the sjws they hate so much.

I fap to Trump daily. He's the best president ever

Shill dedecated

It's not braindead reddit0rs, well there are plenty of those too.

It doesn't go away either, but if you lurk long enough things begin to become clear with acquired knowledge.

That and ‘NATO is no longer obsolete’.

>When did you stop liking Drumpf?
During the primary season. It was during the Nevada primary and he was giving a speech. For the first time I actually paid attention to what he was saying and how he said it.

I realized that while he was talking (for like 45 minutes) he wasn't actually saying anything. Just empty statements and empty promisses.

Couldn't stomach to support him after that.

Then I did a little bit of research and learned how much of a cuck for the Jews he and all his children are.

So I wrote in "None of the Above" on my ballot.

When he went to aipac. I know every US goy president has to lick Israeli balls at aipac b4 getting elected, but still what he said was too much. You can say what you want about obongo but at least he didn't like the taste of Jewish dick as much as Trump does.

Lol I still don't know why anyone got mad about that. Who gives a fuck if some mudkips airport went boom?

when he got his hands on the nuclear codes I knew I had made a mistake.

yoursister is getting raped by a nigger named tyrone and your mother is getting raped by a spic named Juan.

I still like trump, fuck off CTR shill

When he got those special ops navy seals killed in a botched operation

>iraq declares ISIS is dead
>shills in full butthurt mode

The age of the kike is over, the age of the aryan is here

this whole embassy at jerusalem thing made me realize that he is a jewish puppet after all

The greatest trick the jidf ever pulled was to convince pol trump is a good guy