SAO series still continues

>SAO series still continues
>I'll write one more big arc

The Ride Never Ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icPJG1PaIWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAO will never die.

It really went downhill after Munsu died.

Why do Japs have such shit taste in anime?

Did the anime even catch up to the WN chapters that are already published?

The Light Novel has caught up to the Web Novel. The Anime should also catch up to the Web Novel by next season (or two, if they decide to split the arc in half)

But now the author wants to write even more than what he had left of at.

He's probably going to write more after that too.
Hate to tell ya, boys, but this and Re: Zero are looking like the new "big 2." They'll still be animating both 5 years from now.

He just killed all the koreans and americans, whats next? Chinese and Europeans? Nips hate those,right?

Atleast for Re:Zero the source material is decent. SAO was garbage to begin with.

Wat?

The last arc ended with Kirito and Asuna becoming gods in the game world and together with their nippon strong allies killed off the evil koreans and americans who thought the game was a normal game rather than people's lives being in danger, but don't worry, the author made sure to deplict all of those people as evil sociopaths so you wouldn't feel bad about the japanese pretty much murdering ignorant people. Kinda like how in the die hard movies the hero can mow down as many germans and finnish gooks as he likes so long as nobody american is harmed,they're all scum anyway

>Just read it as "SAO will never ride"
lost.

The source material for Re: Zero is kinda "meh," but the thing is that the studio did a fantastic job with what it was given. It actually kinda spoiled me, because reading the WN feels so bad in comparison. Nothing in it compares to the anime's pervasive sense of despair and horror or its ost. youtube.com/watch?v=icPJG1PaIWU

SAO could get a similar sort of fixerup from its animation, if they can be fucked to do so.

Wait what

It's like you only heard what some guy said about summaries of the story about another guy's summary. So many things wrong, what?

The Americans/Koreans were just portrayed as players who didn't know what was going on, and thought it was a "free-for-all beta-test" sort of game. They weren't murdered either, cause dying in this world for normal people just disconnected and deleted their account.

Trump and Kawahara would probably get along famously.

Why do you keep insisting he's racist anyways?
It's not like he's Mahouka's author who just had the MC literally nuke the chinks or anything.

The manga does it better, structured like the anime but with all the extra WN info

Not the "SAO is bad" meme again.

>It's not like he's Mahouka's author who just had the MC literally nuke the chinks or anything.
Or that other light novel that had only Japan allowed to enter a magical realm with their army and pretty much force their culture on them because the other countries can't for some reason and the magicial realm's society is constantly written as awful and the army is full of otaku waifufags.

Besides, the worse thing kawahara did is have the koreans and americans just be super racist which is a realistic portrayal. I can't tell you now many times I've been called nothing but nigger and nigglite once other players see that I'm black

The Koreans were being super racist, but that's just standard east-asians stuff.
Americans were just being Hardcore Violence/Gore addicts, which is also just standard American stuff.

The same reason he's implying a Manhattan crypto-Jew is racist.
>Tripfag

>Implying modern Japan's Economic, Political and Social structure isn't superior to anything in medieval times, even if it's shit compared to every other culture today

No, its just that them comming in and not being the rapy authoritative bastards they are is just dumb. An entire army made out of good people who are otaku to boot? That's retarded. Them being the only good country for that realm compared to greedy enslavement rappy and genocidal manaics America,Canada and Britian is also a joke. Like, could they poor it on any harder that the light novel was a Japan dick sucking?

As bad as most of SAO is it does have its moments. GGO and Mother's Rosario were pretty decent. I liked Sino better than main girl.

Isn't the whole point behind the series to be an advertisement for JSDF?

I wouldn't think too hard about it.

>being the dog of the USA
>dropping everything that made the Japanese Wonder for the American neoliberal model
>was so desperate it ratified the TPP despite it being dead
>superior anything

That aside, to the muh racism guy
>>>/tumblr/

But Imperialism is bad.

>RE: Zero
Re:zero wishes it came close to SAO popularity.

Losers can't be choosers.

>even if it's shit compared to every other culture today
Like China, Pakistan, India, Russia, the UAE, Mexico, or even countries like Germany or Sweden.
You understand how stupid this statement is, right?

SUPER POWER IN 2020

I remember the outrage that aids girl was killed off for real. I also remember how even through they said she's superior to Kirito the author just couldn't let the guy have a legitimate loss, instead he had his harem parrot about how he's holding back against aids and how if he were serious she wouldn't come close to winning. Then there's that poor Eilofag he just died accomplishing nothing. At least Kirito aquired his own Aigis/Labrys tho since you know, only Kirito can get pussy despite already having pussy. Can't have that.

With all of that toxic sludge they're taking into their lungs, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of them did develop super powers.

>only Kirito can get pussy

kek, I thought it was funny as hell when his buddy had a thing for the elf girl in the ice giant arc. She turns into fucking Thor at the end. Kirito is literally the only guy allowed to fuck girls in the series.

>instead he had his harem parrot about how he's holding back against aids
His harem disagreed on whether or not he held back. Liz said he was probably holding back, Sugu said she doubted that.

Also, the author has said that even if Kirito was dual wielding, he still would have lost, except for if maybe he was using Excaliber, but that's only because of the stat advantage he would receive.

>Hook up main dude and dudette
>Give dude a harem anyway

Why do they do this? Holy shit that's disgustingly fowl

>how he's holding back against aids
Not quite. It was said that he really did try his best but lost. However, that was because he was unable to fight at full power. Kirito can only fight at full power if something or someone is at stake. So it's still bullshit, but it's bullshit of a slightly different flavor.

It gives self-inserts what they want.

Re:Zero won't grow anymore since it won't have more anime.

Dammit Kawahara, you're behind a volume of Progressive already.

>it's disgustingly fowl
I thought birds were monogamous.

>Kirito can only fight at full power if something or someone is at stake.

I just played a game where the lead is like this, he fought to save the world with his allies and waifu, villain saved him at the end because they wanted to do at least one good thing before they died and come the month epilogue the hero can be easily beaten by his own allies who chide him for growing soft just because the villain is beaten, then they rape him.

I like to think the world isn't that unjust.

Jesus, it's even shittier than I thought. Like, the epitome of everything that is shit in Japan. No wonder they love it so much.

Honestly, I don't think there are many people who would go 100% if something serious wasn't at stake. You could say AIDS-chan was also holding back, because she was also just having fun.

That said, if something were at stake, Kirito would probably win by virtue of Deus Ex Machina, leading to some twist of fate where AIDS makes a mistake, or someone comes to his rescue.

>leading to some twist of fate where AIDS makes a mistake, or someone comes to his rescue.

Anime plays it out as Kirito would have totally won if the timer was a couple seconds longer.

>Played

That's a game? What is it even about?

Because Miyuki Sawashiro is GOAT.

It simply won't happen.

So what's going on in the story now? Last i checked from checking threads back then, he got amnesia due to some experiment and they made him live an entire life in the game, for some reason making him go through problems and trauma while all they wanted was for him to recover his memories or some shit, author makes a new girl who probably wants his dick and is his childhood friend in there, and some other dude who is his other childhood friend and best friend.

What happened after that?

The LN was pretty clear on it being a clean victory for Kirito.
The Anime directory just knows that in order to continue making big bucks, he can't have self-inserting otaku feel inadequate compared to a gril.

I still see disgruntled fans online try to explain away Kirito's loss as luck, because they can't handle their self-insert being beaten by a girl with AIDS. And this has been going on since before the anime, even with the author confirming "Yes, Yuuki is better at video games than Kirito in every way."

But America does that shit,too. Remember Independence day? They were the only country who managed to not only fight the aliens they also stopped the entire invasion. Every country country is guilty of super patriotic bullshit in their stories, is that a crime? For gods sakes one of the most popular light novels is about what would of happened if Japan won world world II with the help of a samurai. Then there's the earlier Die Hard example, Oh, and Taken, Oh, might as well add Lethal Weapon,Rush hour and Beverly hills cop to that list as well. Just think of Sword Art Online, Mahouka and G.A.T.E as things like those movies

"Episode 4" starts with Kirito having a part-time job at some new VR company. They tell him he'll be Diving for 3 days straight in an accelerated world. However, while he thinks that the acceleration will only be about 3-4 times, thus only experiencing 9 or so days, the truth is that he ends up living a new childhood for 11 years. When he wakes up in the real world, he has no memories of that time, and goes about his buisness. He decides he's gonna quit the job because of how shady it is, but before that he's attacked by the missing Death Gun. (There were three "Death Guns", but the Police only ever captured two, and the last one stalked Kirito for months)

Anyways, turns out the VR company he was working for, "RATH", was actually a secret division of the JSDF, that's studying the mind in order to create the perfect AI for military use (Unmanned drones and all that). Kikouka, the guy who originally gave Kirito that job to find out about Death Gun, is the leader of RATH, and had Kirito take part in an experiment. But because Kirito received brain damage due to being attacked by Death Gun#3, Kikouka decided to save Kirito. Apparently the new VR machine they have can fix brain damage, so they just put him back into the VR world he was in. Except that something happened, so Kirito kept all of his real memories, but he doesn't remember being attacked.
As such, he doesn't know why he's in this weird Fantasy World that looks realistic. So half the arc is spend him trying to discover the truth of this world, and find a way to escape, while also befriending the NPCs that are all strangely human.

Well, that's the gist of the first two books.

Is this bait?? Because the anime fucked a lot of things

It was originally an oneshot that grew into a series so it needed that generic harem element to draw in readers.

Only with Rem and Subaru, and it was mostly due to time constraints and wanting a satisfying end for what was planned to be a one-shot.
Any complaints you have about what is and isn't included doesn't have much to do with the actual execution of what they did include.

Aliciazation or whatever the fuck it was called had the cringiest final boss battle I have ever read. It is probably the greatest power of friendship asspull of all time.