Has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern,...

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
on one occasion destroyed those last six ALL AT THE SAME TIME
Blaire White is scared of him
can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

You are living in a timeline where a manlet cuck has single-handedly outclassed the entirety of right-wing politics. It's time to give up.

All urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Steven_Bonnell_II
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s
youtube.com/watch?v=YhyruPXHglA
youtube.com/watch?v=QnrMh7LE1wc
youtube.com/watch?v=Am-wMjclso0
maddox.xmission.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
twitch.clips.gg/CourageousYummyAlpacaItsBoshyTime
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
my.mixtape.moe/itfamx.mp4
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/white-privilege-the-callback-myth/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/08/white-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=mTFL0wKmsC0
twitter.com/thealthype/status/939448262871867392
youtu.be/R8LnipZG4YY
youtube.com/watch?v=nwv7rK2Zrx0

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Who?

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

just lol @ caring about online celebrities

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Who?

John Clark
John Clark

please stop making threads about yourself steven

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

who?

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

isnt he like 5 ft 2 and have a soprano voice? really punchabe face

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

oh look it's the forced meme of an libshit eceleb as ebin debater again
Sage and hidden

Leftypol fuck off

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Political ideaologies are a matter of opinion.

"he BTFO that opinion when he didnt provide enough evidence...I WIN!!"

It's literally like asking someone to prove with facts why they like Vanilla over chocolate.

John Walker
John Walker

....who?

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

spergs out when asked questions
Sup Forums considers this a "win"
The absolute state of this board

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Steven "Is Pedophilia morally wrong ?" Bonnell II

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Citation needed for all of those statements

Nolan King
Nolan King

top fucking kek
this is some next level retardation

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

He doesn't really 'destroy' people rather than just confidently regurgitating talking points the media shits out all the times
He tried debating alt hype at one point and he crashed and burned and blocked him everywhere
The entire repetation of his 'streak' relies on his fans. Which are the type of people that watch a grown (though not a lot) man playing videogames.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Reminder to report spam threads.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

someone post the destiny webm

you know the one

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Didn't Jim make this fag cry?

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

This may be the dumbest post I've seen all week here.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

lost to metokur and nakedape from what i have seen

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Doesn't sounds to hard, but that doesn't makes him wrong.

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

Dont forget this manlet wants to bomb mexico.

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

You can tell he's right by the flailing arms above his head.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Steven_Bonnell_II

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

and Napid Ape made him ragequit because he realized how small his mind is, in the big pond of the interwebs.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

I only know of this faggot because of his debate with Vegan Gains. He's an edgelord that is too chickenshit to argue sincerely.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Why can't anyone from the red pill space stop him?

Within a few moments you spergs start screaming ad hominems when he's probably had way more pussy than you will ever have. Afterwards he takes your freak out and monetizes it and repeats the process infinitely.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha these are the fucking best holy shit

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Why do we keep getting BTFO by Destiny? Don’t we have any smart people in the alt right?

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

fpbp

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

tfw this thread again

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Have you never heard of the concept of trolling?

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

This dude looks like someone Pinocchio'd a Halloween yard skeleton to life
And he can't debate for shit

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

post the one with the song

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater

He's never interviewed a member of the Alt-Right

He's interviewed classical liberals and libertarians

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

DAE want to bomb Mexico?

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

i think i have contracted the 'tism

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

fpbp, I have no idea.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

reeee it has no sound
anyone have the youtube link?

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

never tire of this weebum

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Just rewatched a Destiny stream. Damn really got BTFO

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

This dude is seriously fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

This. First post best post.
Let this one slide. Dont give Op any attention

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

What is this? Strange, is it possibly Destiny looking like a totally clueless infant when he debates somebody with real credentials?
saged, nigger-loving retard

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

Does he have syphilis

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

he looks like a soyboy, playing video games professionally aren't what video games were made for, Esports is fucking degenerate, let's leech all the fun out of vidya and make it a job...

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

how does this man keep beating the alt right? are they really that retarded?

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

We got no one. All we have are funny webms of him and photoshop.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Destiny is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a neo-liberal, SJW, incest supporter, autist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him short and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Does it surprise you that the only person to 'beat' him is not a low IQ natsoc?

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

WE BELIEVE in the Eternal Laws of Nature as revealed through science, history, logic and common sense.
WE BELIEVE that the highest Law of Nature is the survival of our species by ALL MEANS AND AT ALL COSTS.
WE BELIEVE that our Race is our Religion.
WE BELIEVE that Racial Loyalty is the greatest of all honors, and racial treason is the worst of all crimes.
WE BELIEVE that what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.
WE BELIEVE that the White Race is the finest and noblest creation of Nature.
WE BELIEVE that CREATIVITY is the essence of the White Racial Soul.
WE BELIEVE that the White Race is and always has been the originator and Creator of all worthwhile Culture and Civilization.
WE BELIEVE that without the White Race any worthwhile Culture and Civilization are impossible.
WE BELIEVE that for the White Race to survive, expand, and advance we need first of all a REVOLUTION OF VALUES THROUGH RELIGION; therefore we completely and categorically reject the Judeo – Christian – Democratic – Marxist – Liberal – Feminist values of today, and supplant them with new and basic values, of which RACE IS THE FOUNDATION.
WE BELIEVE that Jew-spawned Christianity is the deadly mind poison which destroyed the glorious White Roman Civilization and is currently destroying all of the White Race; therefore Christianity must be exposed, defeated and eliminated in order to save the White Race.
WE BELIEVE that the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion-CREATIVITY-is in every conceivable way far more logical, consistent, comprehensive, meaningful and inspiring than all other religions, ideologies and political parties combined; therefore we strive that it eventually replace all other religions, ideologies and parties, barring none.
WE BELIEVE in the unity of our White Racial Religion with our White Racial State.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

the alt-right are homosexual democrats that left the left after being almost or actually raped.

I wish he would debate Terry.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

what a hot take!

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Why do you keep posting here "Destiny" ?

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

WE BELIEVE in the total unification of the White Race on the basis of one Racial Religion (CREATIVITY) and one Racial Language(Latin) in a worldwide White Racial Community.
WE BELIEVE that the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion-Creativity-has the potential of not only leading the White People to a worldwide victory, but also guiding them onward for the next million years towards a New White Renaissance, a Whiter and Brighter World, and a Glorious Era of the White Superman.
WE BELIEVE that the White Race, its Biological and Cultural Heritage, is now under attack by our mortal racial enemies: Jews, niggers and the mud races.
WE BELIEVE that, due to the Jew-instigated demographic explosion of the mud races, we must(as a matter of life or death!) not only start, but also win the worldwide White Racial Holy War within this generation.
WE BELIEVE that RAHOWA (RAcial HOly WAr), under the victorious flag of the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion (Creativity), is the only road to the resurrection and redemption of the White Race.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Why is he wearing a jacket indoors? I thought he was getting alot of betabux from his supporters

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Is the meme that he won any of these debates?

I've only seen a couple but he got utterly destroyed in both.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

No? He mostly challenges what he knows he can win. Given his height, it's really not surprising at all. Not a Natsoc, but weev would rape this little choir boy in a debate.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Is he ever gonna man up and keep his word and donate to that charity for short people?

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Thorin absolutely btfo'd Destiny

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

pfffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

literally who?

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

"Destroyed" is a strong word. So is "won", "made a good showing", or "showed basic intellectual skills".

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

He's not wrong though

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Then why havent i heard of him?

And he hasn't debated me, so kudos to beating a bunch of pillows

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

sweden yes!

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Yes we got totally BTFO'd

edit: wrong picture

edit2: wait a moment, this isn't Reddit

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

Lol if that boipucci makes you cry, you have to be a fucling retard.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

projecting this hard
I truly weep for Australia's future

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Lol if that boipucci makes you cry, you have to be a fucking retard.

Ian King
Ian King

I love this guy's lack of self-awareness.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

You can tell how cucked/v/ is by how many people regret GG.

i dont care that sjw vidya was symptomatic of a cultural problem, i just want my waahoo day one dlc microtransaction box for 599 US dollaredoos

David Williams
David Williams

"I didn't feel like this was a debate, I felt like i was teaching a child about basic politics"
-Ryan Dawson

Note that Destiny NEVER replied to this killshot.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

being alt right
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

This is such an awkward photo. Why is his hand on his crotch?

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

The only people that think he won are the people that have been taught through common core or that teach it...

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

The only person he ever BTFO'd was Jontron, mainly because Jon was out of his depth. Doesn't really matter anyway since he bounced back from it and is still more relevant than Desticuck.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

here it is:
took me a while to find

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

THIS.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Destiny
white version of Amos Yee

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

totally pedo face

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

alt-right
literally who?

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

I miss the old days when he would just review PC hardware.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

He didn't even destroy JonTron, he played his audience, and Sargon wrecks him like 4 times. Dawson wrecks him, althype wrecks him, naked ape wrecks him.

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

Who is she?!
sage

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Who?

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

two movements
far-right
Literally who?

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

SAGE & CAGE

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

Isn't this that dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

8gag is a proven antifa proxy
stopped reading there

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

litterally who?

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

deep philosophical analysis
Sage

James Martin
James Martin

Seriously I have never seen or heard of this guy.

John Stewart
John Stewart

Why does he constantly twitch his jaw/lower lip to the side when he's talking? It's so distracting.

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

That's a selfie.

I just felt like everyone should take a few moments to consider the implications of that.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

No fucking way is that really him? Is that mutt on the left like 8 feet tall or some shit? I've never seen such a literal manlet it's blowing my fucking mind

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Good thread, for saging.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

He's bewilderingly short.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

normally when i load up a debate video on youtube i tab out and play games or browse Sup Forums so i'm not even sure which guy you are talking about.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

It's a shop

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

not even 30% of the "alt-right"(even the "hardcore" ones) don't approve/follow with spencer
The guy might have good ideas and people know it, but he just has some retarded sperging moments that discredit him a lot.

Anyways, both "movements" are retarded, like you pic shows.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

VARG will destroy this numale

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

the far right is retarded
fuck off you filthy gyppo

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

the far right is retarded
except i didn't said that

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Lol yes after the debate

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Kek

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

he's not even that much of a leftist, he's a typical pretty typical 4channer "gamers hate women" type of goy, he just has a strong hatred/distrust of conservatism (though he is mostly a conservative) and strongly believes """"""""""""""diversity"""""""""""""" is positive for some reason

the moment he realizes multiculturalism is detrimental to his own interests, and even more detrimental to his son's future, he would be here posting in nigger hate threads. probably just like 90% of Sup Forums who used to be an eternal centrist monkey or normie faggot who suddenly realized we're being coaxed into a snafu.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

I wanna know this also.
Is it just a meme that he won? or did he actually come across some semi retarded e-celebs and rekt them?

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Please stop bumping this thread. He's litreally posting the replies on his twitter.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

destiny_autism.webmd

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

It's a shop.
First someone moved his hands to the kids crotch and then someone shopped him standing up.
In the original pic he's sitting down on a chair.
He's still a manlet but not that much of a manlet.

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

He BTFO out John Tron. Also I believe he won against Lauren. He was also winning against Jim in the beginning but got BTFO by the end. He also got BTFO by Sargon, someone notoriously bad at debating

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

E-celebrity faggotry.
Just don't forget to sage.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

is there anyone more delusional than desTINY tards?

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

Not to mention Jim’s mere presence triggers the fuck out of him

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Neat.

Discredit users as racist

Literally their nuclear bomb. Once that's dead as a shaming tactic, they're done. They got nothin'.

And no wonder the alt-lite fags always lose to pedoshit like this Destiny twerplet.
He can just corner them by peppering the surrounding ground with subject matter they won't touch.
He doesn't even have to hold any ideological position himself. Let them argue themselves essentially.

They're inherently flawed because they're liberals at heart, and terrified of "bad optics".
So they can never stray from strict liberal codes of speech and correct-think.
This makes them insanely easy to push into the pitfalls and rhetorical traps liberals
lay for each other as a function of policing wrongthink among their own.

Do not trust self-proclaimed "centrists".

That said, Destipedo was a complete fraud during the Sargon debate. He played ultra stupid on Communism.
So don't take that guy seriously at all. A total liar and sophist. Playing dumb is another tactic used because it
throws off your opponent by making them fret over their terminology being clear enough, and to make it seem
like they're being "fair".

Again, the optics concern them too much when they should have bitched him out for being a liar or a dumb cunt.

Sargon did get pissed by the end and realized what a slime Destipedo is, but he could have gotten wise earlier
and made him state his own beliefs and thoughts before answering anything further.
People who argue in bad faith, use that particular strategy to tire out their opponent by making them do all the work,
and then interrupting to make them clarify the same points over and over again when the opportunity arises to
purposefully misunderstand some phrasing or terminology.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Autism is over 9000!!!!

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

more like density starts ha ha

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

How come the self-ascribed hero of the Left cannot defeat any alt-right debaters? I thought the bar was supposed to be pretty low, yet the supposedly unsophisticated racist Nazis always win?

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

strongly believes """"""""""""""diversity"""""""""""""" is positive for some reason
Because of his Cuban background.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Yeah, he just did some big pro-pedo debate this past week.
I was suspected by some already, but he finally "came out".
Set up to be an opposing argument but then he just went full pro,
like he was discovering the grand perfect logic of it in the moment.
Pure theater.

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

Sweden

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

He *almost* doesn’t look like a manlet. Impressive photography.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

I only watched the Metokur one. Here were Destiny's positions, and I swear I am not making these up.

Advocated bombing of Mexico to save Mexico
Proposed giving all of America's tax money to Mexico so they'd stop sending their poor
Claims that anyone who disagrees with his idea disagrees with all economists
Advocated transitioning a country whose largest industry is oil refining entirely to a service-based economy
Had no answer when his opponent pointed out that China could also overtake a service based economy using the same methods they overtook in industry
Thinks that the American working class should be competing with Mexican/Chinese slave labor and that it won't fuck them over because "like, reeducation and stuff"
unironically proposed that women stopped going into tech when toys and vidya were advertised to men even though this was also when the math got hard and the field got competitive, his evidence for this was a Zelda commercial
Cried about the harms done by racism while simultaneously calling his opponent's argument "autistic"
Spent 30 minutes crying into his own chat after his opponent left, drawing upward trending lines for his ideas, and downward trending lines for his opponent's ideas in MS Paint

If that's one of his victories, I'd hate to see one of his defeats.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Anyone got a pic of Dick Masterson girlfriend 80s girl?

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

I spilled my drink laughing all over the goddamn place, gj.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

And to think that half the population would consider these ideas as 'complex'

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

I gotcha guys

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Sad thing is a lot of people believe similar shit to Destiny.

Thinks that the American working class should be competing with Mexican/Chinese slave labor and that it won't fuck them over because "like, reeducation and stuff"

Like this bit for example, which can only be believed if you think either that the American working class is inherently superior to all other peoples in the world or you believe Mexico and China within just a few years will attain an economy strong enough that it would become unfeasible for them to attempt selling their products and services in America.

It's basically an amazing ignorance of what it would take to transition to these other systems he thinks are reasonable.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

I never seen him actually apply logic, I've never actually seen him follow his opponents train of though to the end and dismantle it. Rather, he stops them and strawmans and argument ad absurdums every one of their points every step of the way. He also feigns ignorance over very simple and obvious ideas and topics to buy time. Making his opponents waste energy and time explaining the obvious, and expounding upon it by having them explain minutia within the obvious and playing gotcha over subjects that are immaterial to the debate itself - then doubles back from there and says essentially "well if you didn't know that the bark on the tree Emmett Till was hanged on was composed of phellogen, how can you possibly understand race relations in America?"

I once watched him try to argue that the constitution favored open borders and unhindered mass immigration, the rhetorical loops he was going through were truly nauseating to watch. The fact that the document was written at a time when Americans were still in open war with natives and regarded blacks as 3/5ths human didn't faze him.

I have a friend who debates the same way - never to inform their opponent or audience, never find the truth of a matter, but only to "win". And each of "victory" of his is just as hollow as the last. People just throw their hands up out of sheer mental exhaustion.

He also own walls of action figures and pop culture collectibles.

He's a bugman to the bitter end.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

You e-celeb faggots need your own board.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

ALL TRUE

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Bullshit. He just stealth claimed that he himself had intelligent and comprehensive political opinions.
Which is not an argument. When he debated Sargon, he either didn't know or pretended he didn't know anything about Communism.

You literally cannot have a functional debate on the current culture wars and shifting political landscape without an understanding of Communism and Marxism. And to deny the presence and importance of those forces at work in the West currently is to engage in the worst sort of gaslighting. Particularly if you hold to the claim that you don't really know anything of substance about it.

Somebody who knows nothing of Communism, particularly in it's modern forms is in no position to judge who does and doesn't have "intelligent and comprehensive political opinions".

So, yeah, he *is* wrong. Cunt.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates

Desty desty... let it go, no one likes you. your "goteem" moments were so flaccid. stop shilling yourself you garbage meme

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

It would be helpful if you pointed out whats actually being slid.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

This.

HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI, YOU GOT THIS.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Oh I love it when this manlet makes the rounds. His fans are so... special.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

It’s the shareblue general threads. Shit ton of dirt’s getting found on them.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

he looks fatter why? is trying to compensate vertical deficit with horizontal expansion? Godspeed Then.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

fpbp. literally who?

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

there aren't even any screencaps up right now

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Why does this hurt me? Is it because the limit as x approaches 0 is center frame but the limit written is as it approaches infinity? Fix this pls

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

i'll rape this faggot in a debate, so will ben shapirosteinberg; thats why he goes at Alt-lite E celebs not real academics; all those fagots you listed are weaksauce monkeys hurr duurists ...i will use the power of history to destroy him, then id beat 8 shades of shit out of him for the lulz then choke on my top ramen as I laugh to death in my prison cell

Alexander White
Alexander White

what an ugly loser

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

yo dawg, dawg dawg yo dawg yo yodawg yo

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

Everyone knows it's you you fucking fucktard. Every time you do this your brand loses value

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

dickstainy debated dick masterson? about what?

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Don't forget he destroyed Sup Forums's beloved jew Ben Shapiro too!
youtube.com/watch?v=QnrMh7LE1wc

Also he won a maths debate.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

about how retarded Dick is
youtube.com/watch?v=Am-wMjclso0

Brandon King
Brandon King

Yep, this is what I witnessed. Good run down.

Nothing but cheap moves and fallacies that would get him disqualified and kicked from any debating competition.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Nice digits. No one looks like that without a good 40 mgs of oxy

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

holy shit, maddox still has fans? or are you just the real maddox?

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

he looks like a little kid whos excited for tendies

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

who is maddox?

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

never happened

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

Sweet. Like this leaked memo here?

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

no you did not
promote yourself somewhere else

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

I was wondering when this Destiny pasta was going to get shilled here again it's been awhile. You used a new pic this time.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

just some guy who used to be popular

maddox.xmission.com/

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Underrated. Appreciate ya. Hilarious.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

He cares about what toppings or lack thereof people put on their pizza.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU

Daily reminder to post this in destiny shill threads.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

uncanny valley
he seems oddly disproportioned.
jacket indoors
good question

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Yeah. That’s what a real smart person sounds like.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

Destiny please stop making these threads. You're already autistic enough.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

this. hes a pseudo.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Failed carpet cleaner and mid-range amateur streamer from a watered down version of a classic RTS game plays a video of Ben Shapiro, a Harvard Law grad, saying he's uneducated.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

haha jesus christ

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Styx is the only person who can win a debate vs. Destiny.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

the dick cult thinks anyone who doesn't like him is a maddox fan
braindead

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

whatever you say jess

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

These threads need to be sent to /trash/
Destiny has and always will be irrelevant, because he plays children’s video games for a living and does it poorly while neglecting his own children
An example of our age of how not to live.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

who

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

i love this pasta

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

i actually want know guys
also how do you sage

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

I pointed out something this character said on Twitter, and he blocked me when I told him to show where I was wrong in correcting him. This pussy is a lightweight and I'm sad that he has a reputation of a smart cookie.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

He's a pathetic fag who thinks he knows economics. He thinks a good economy is defined by higher GDP regardless of any other factor. His other tactic is to muddy the waters by saying "you can't compare those things". Against Naked Ape he tried to say that the economies of America and the UK aren't comparable. If you can't compare the UK and USA economies what economies can you compare?

When he's getting curb stomped in a debate he finds some way to call his opponent a racist or accuse them of some kind of wrong think.

He denies the existence of race.

He's a cultural relativist aka dumb fuck shit head.

He denies IQ gaps between cultures.

He denies the existence of in group preference.

His debate with Ryan Dawson about Hillary and Trump was pathetic. He basically conceded every point, never argued for Hillary, and just said "well I don't think Trump is smart enough to do that" or "I don't think Trump will actually do that (what he said)".

He denies reality. That's his strategy. If denying reality is "winning debates" than I guess he's won lots of debates.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Who cares about Destiny. The dudes a kike lover. And he actually might believe there's nothing wrong w/ pedos. Dude shouldnt even be allowed to have children.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

He uses big language but almost always dodges questions, when it comes to economics he squirms and quickly changes the topic. I forget who it was but one time he was railing against a capitalist who brought up some irrefutable points and Destiny's response within 20 seconds was to derail shout "WELL LET'S SEE YOU EXPLAIN WHY INCEST IS WRONG DAWG".

He also has his live audience as an ego-shield, for somebody who pretends to use cold, calculating logic he will appeal to emotion and shout cringy speeches for his fans mid-debate.

Just waiting for the Destiny:Molyneux debate that will never come and I don't even like moly

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

type: sage into the options bar, and remember to sage e-celeb threads

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Oh yeah....he's also a cuck fag who thinks women face "significant disadvantages" in societies. Reality disagrees with him but the HIV infested fag doesn't care. He thinks men and women are the same despite all the evidence against him.

In the debate with Sargon he made it pretty clear that in his mind white people are somehow magical and would be immune from discrimination if they are a minority in a society. I guess he's not aware of Zimbabwe or South Africa. He's the type of regressive cuck who would tell you that Jacob Zuma signing "Kill the whites" or "Kill the Boar" isn't racist and is just about culture.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

That's a restraunt

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

and all the other people destiny has ever debated

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Are that guy that kept posting about Mike Cernovich 6 months ago?

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

SAGE

REMEMBER KIDS 3 SAGES FOR GOOD LUCK!

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

saged

Fuck off Fag

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

The shit he said about male vs female occupational choices in his debate with Sargon were pathetic. Society has been moving heaven and earth to push women towards STEM fields and the moderate rise in women in said fields, where men still dominate and make the vast majority of major innovations, was somehow evidence that the lack of women in the past was just about "discrimination". Never mind that many of the STEM jobs for women are make work type nonsense that are created to satisfy insane regressive cucks like Destiny.

He didn't even know about Norway's attempt to get women into STEM and how it totally failed.

Men dominating STEM is about genetics. If it wasn't we wouldn't need to do so much to encourage women to go into those fields.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

Blaire White is scared of him
kek

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

I don't know who this faggot is.

In fact, I don't know who most of the faggots you named are.

Why should I care?

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

What's the source on the text in the pic? also translation?

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

He believes in the societal boogeyman. Theirs a secret society "white supremacist and patriarchal" zeitgeist preventing women and non white people from accomplishing things. He can't quantify what it is that's stopping them, he refuses to acknowledge all the advantages that these groups have....he just assumes theirs a boogeyman and calls you a racist and sexist if you disagree.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Is that the Crown Royal logo?

Y'all gonna git sued.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Nobody's gonna mention how he got he ass handed to him of a silver plate by a condescending Martin Shekelstein?

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

SAGED

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

i like him but i dont like how his mouth moves while he talks.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Just imagine what it would feel like waking up in the morning as him.

You look in the mirror and that is staring back at you.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

considers Sargon, Naked Ape, Roaming Milenial and etc alt-right despite them being self proclaimed individualists
Says he "BTFO" Sargon despite Sargon not losing any intellectual ground to him in recent debates and actually causing him to flip flop during the debate
Says he "BTFO" Naked Ape despite Naked Ape showing him that his sources actually contradicted his claim
uses the term "BTFO"
You're an idiot

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Watch his videos.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

But Mister Metokur ass raped tiny tim.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

That's because we have to walk on egg shells while debating, so he gets easy wins. If we could be honest, it would look like this:

'I am white, I like other whites, please explain to me why I shouldn't'

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

How do we get a hold of this little tweaker? I can destroy this beta in minutes.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Didn't see Masterson. JonTron lost the moment he agreed. Sargon and Jim won for sure. NakedApe was a no-contest, NA was just there to derail. The 5v1 was embarassing for the 5, Lauren lost badly, and Fuentes got completely destroyed on every occasion.

\thread. you can all go home now.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

The only thing he has destroyed are my braincells.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

When he's getting curb stomped in a debate he finds some way to call his opponent a racist or accuse them of some kind of wrong think.
He denies the existence of race.
He denies the existence of in group preference.
These are just incorrect.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Don't like these threads

I'm just going to post this every thread.

twitch.clips.gg/CourageousYummyAlpacaItsBoshyTime

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

1 post by this ID

STOP REPLYING

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

Implying there aren't advanced bots or shills bumping these shitty threads.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

"I don't need a biology degree to know that faggots are just weird as fuck and don't belong."

Holy shit, Destiny confirmed for racist.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Didnt he want to give Mexico billions of dollars as payment for carpetbombing Cartels?

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

B8, you are wrong and you should feel bad for being a genetic failure that will never reproduce.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Holy fuck you guys are such brainlets. If you would even have a modicum of understanding of rational arguments and consistency then you'd understand that he has very reasonable stances (watch his debates without bias). You guys literally only know how to meme, insult, and use flashy infographs with non-sourced stats. You probably haven't had a course in stats your life either. You are not intellectually engaging in any way so cut that shit. If you really think you can 'win' a debate against him where you spout your indefensible racist garbage, then go on and debate him. This isn't fucking funny anymore you guys are beyond salvation if you really think being a neo-nazi is the correct way.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

He also has his live audience as an ego-shield, for somebody who pretends to use cold, calculating logic he will appeal to emotion and shout cringy speeches for his fans mid-debate.

Destiny is the epitome of somebody who claim to use "logic and reason" but really just tries to appeal to emotion.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

look at

blacks are poor because of this
YEAH WELL CUZ WHITES AND DISCRIMINATION
why?
W-HU-WHAT
how are they discriminated
IT'S COMPLIATED
UGH
I CAN'T- I- YOU- YOU CAN'T JUST- THEY JUST ARE

WOOOOAH DESTINY PWNS ANOTHER PERSON! REKT!

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

changing the subject and deflecting is not an acceptable rebuttal

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Destiny getting destroyed on race realism and heritability by Ryan Faulk AKA The Alternative Hypothesis:
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg [Embed] [Embed]
Destiny making excuses as to why he won't talk to Ryan again, and how he wants to get an "expert" to analyze Ryan's claims:
my.mixtape.moe/itfamx.mp4
Destiny's "blacks use drugs at same rate as whites" lie debunked by Ryan (scroll down to 'drug crime'):
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/
Destiny's "callback study" lie debunked by Ryan:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/white-privilege-the-callback-myth/
Destiny's "low-skilled Hispanic immigration is a net benefit for the US economy" lie debunked by Ryan:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/08/white-america/

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

still gets beat by 16 year old youtuber

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

t. Boomer

Don't forget to type "sage" in the options field you dumb nigger cucks

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

i think its not his height, i think its the fact that his body is too small for this head

thats the problem, he looks like an undergrown child

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Dang, looks like he has tourettes syndrome.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Its just bogposting, but little 14 y/o homos are trying to force meme it on destiny

Sage in options once again faggots

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

He looks like a kike faggot to me
he won't debate
TRS Mike
Spencer
Moly
even the rotten kike Shapiro would be enough to beat him on everything but immigration.
he cherry picks tards

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Hello Jew

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

kek, my sides

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

'cringeworthy motivational pic'
doesnt know he wants to debate those ppl
cringeworthy vid
You can't do anything because the whole basis for being a neo-nazi/alt-right faggot is being an obedient brainlet fueled by emotions and memes. Enjoy being a useful idiot. You're beyond salvation.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

thanks

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

I've seen his videos my man, I was asking for the sauce and translation, If you can't give it that's fine though.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

if yyou look up "soyboy" in the dictionary, it would a picture of this faggot
all of his "debates" are first semester philosophy major tier wide as an ocean shallow as a puddle bullshit, but i guess thats his target audience.
in short, he is reddit incarnate.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

hide, sage and report eceleb begging threads

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

your a fucking idiot you wouldn't last a day on the streets neither would your faggot you love so much

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

some really dedicated idiot on Sup Forums keeps posting this topic over and over

wouldn't be surprised if OP is the person in OP's photo, whoever the fuck that is

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

tfw you actually like Destiny
I unironically believe that if you think Jim or Sargon actually beat Destiny, you might suffer from low IQ.

Of the ones I saw the only debate Destiny had I really didn't like was the last one with Fuentes, since it was mala fide (a)historical dick-measuring.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

dream on, the only thing this guy has ever won was a nigger-dick-sucking-cotest

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

kek

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

someone notoriously bad at debating
youtube.com/watch?v=mTFL0wKmsC0

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

I unironically believe that if you think Jim or Sargon actually beat Destiny, you might not watch Rick and Morty

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

He wasn't winning against Jim. In the beginning it was a back-and-forth discussion until Destiny started sperging out.

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

I'm quite familiar with e-celebs... I've never seen this person in my life.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Destiny argued his case way better though.

Jim devolved into "wow, just wow" and chuckling "can't even". In my view, that's the opposite of victory.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

Woes was too scared to debate him lol, even though it would have brought loads of exposure to his channel

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

this

saged bc op is clearly a faggot

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

tfw fpbp

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

needs audio ffs

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

don't shoot the ambulance
don't kick the cripple
let him "destroy" every eceleb he can
if they're destructible through sorta fair debate, they should be

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

BASED e-celeb thread am i rite magapedes xD Lol!!

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

What is Destiny so afraid of?

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

desu look at his nose. I think he's like 8% black.

Dominic White
Dominic White

Seriously, who is this faggot?

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

/thread

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

dont ever post something this cute again

fpbp

Josiah White
Josiah White

destroyed sargon

I don't think so.

I don't even like sargon but he dumped all over that out of touch manlet.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Implying even downie squirrels couldnt take down Sargon of Cuckard

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Stop advertising yourself you fucking faggot nobody knows who you are fucking manchild soyboi

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

he's a spic immigrant

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

This sums it up perfectly

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

Seriously kill yourself

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

JonTron

Can't defeat the Truth.

David Cruz
David Cruz

If he is BTFOING people like that then he is okay with me

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

a fucking goatee

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

he won't debate me on the holocaust. tfw he's scared

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

jeez thorin's getting a bit chunky

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

youtu.be/R8LnipZG4YY
Interviewed this guy one time. Got 9 bane posts in total at him. I asked him if he took off the mask, would the movement die? etc...

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Naked ape,alt hyp and Mr metokur destroyed destiny so hard I rewatch them for entertainment

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

fpbp

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

This is the guy that groped that porn star on stream and DMCA'd all the video evidence.

He is no better than any other sexist-racist-pig

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Sargon destroyed him with logic, I was listening one day when I randomly found him searching for debates in YT. I listened to like 10 debates on that day and I didn't realize he was a whiney sjw til he debated sargon and started raging when presented with a logical argument. He's a sneaky sjw, just smart enough to convince you he's not until someone better comes along and makes him spaz.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Metokur fucking bodied him here.
youtube.com/watch?v=nwv7rK2Zrx0

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit