Has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur...

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last six ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

You are living in a timeline where a manlet cuck has single-handedly outclassed the entirety of right-wing politics. It's time to give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Steven_Bonnell_II
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s
youtube.com/watch?v=YhyruPXHglA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

just lol @ caring about online celebrities

Who?

please stop making threads about yourself steven

who?

isnt he like 5 ft 2 and have a soprano voice? really punchabe face

>oh look it's the forced meme of an libshit eceleb as ebin debater again
Sage and hidden

Leftypol fuck off

Political ideaologies are a matter of opinion.

"he BTFO that opinion when he didnt provide enough evidence...I WIN!!"

It's literally like asking someone to prove with facts why they like Vanilla over chocolate.

....who?

>spergs out when asked questions
>Sup Forums considers this a "win"
The absolute state of this board

Steven "Is Pedophilia morally wrong ?" Bonnell II

Citation needed for all of those statements

top fucking kek
this is some next level retardation

He doesn't really 'destroy' people rather than just confidently regurgitating talking points the media shits out all the times
He tried debating alt hype at one point and he crashed and burned and blocked him everywhere
The entire repetation of his 'streak' relies on his fans. Which are the type of people that watch a grown (though not a lot) man playing videogames.

Reminder to report spam threads.

someone post the destiny webm

you know the one

Didn't Jim make this fag cry?

This may be the dumbest post I've seen all week here.

lost to metokur and nakedape from what i have seen

Doesn't sounds to hard, but that doesn't makes him wrong.

Dont forget this manlet wants to bomb mexico.

You can tell he's right by the flailing arms above his head.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Steven_Bonnell_II

and Napid Ape made him ragequit because he realized how small his mind is, in the big pond of the interwebs.

I only know of this faggot because of his debate with Vegan Gains. He's an edgelord that is too chickenshit to argue sincerely.

Why can't anyone from the red pill space stop him?

Within a few moments you spergs start screaming ad hominems when he's probably had way more pussy than you will ever have. Afterwards he takes your freak out and monetizes it and repeats the process infinitely.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha these are the fucking best holy shit

Why do we keep getting BTFO by Destiny? Don’t we have any smart people in the alt right?

fpbp

>tfw this thread again

Have you never heard of the concept of trolling?

This dude looks like someone Pinocchio'd a Halloween yard skeleton to life
And he can't debate for shit

post the one with the song

>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater

He's never interviewed a member of the Alt-Right

He's interviewed classical liberals and libertarians

DAE want to bomb Mexico?

i think i have contracted the 'tism

fpbp, I have no idea.

reeee it has no sound
anyone have the youtube link?

never tire of this weebum

Just rewatched a Destiny stream. Damn really got BTFO

This dude is seriously fucked up.
>youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

This. First post best post.
Let this one slide. Dont give Op any attention

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

What is this? Strange, is it possibly Destiny looking like a totally clueless infant when he debates somebody with real credentials?
saged, nigger-loving retard

Does he have syphilis

he looks like a soyboy, playing video games professionally aren't what video games were made for, Esports is fucking degenerate, let's leech all the fun out of vidya and make it a job...

how does this man keep beating the alt right? are they really that retarded?

We got no one. All we have are funny webms of him and photoshop.

Destiny is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a neo-liberal, SJW, incest supporter, autist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him short and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Does it surprise you that the only person to 'beat' him is not a low IQ natsoc?

WE BELIEVE in the Eternal Laws of Nature as revealed through science, history, logic and common sense.
WE BELIEVE that the highest Law of Nature is the survival of our species by ALL MEANS AND AT ALL COSTS.
WE BELIEVE that our Race is our Religion.
WE BELIEVE that Racial Loyalty is the greatest of all honors, and racial treason is the worst of all crimes.
WE BELIEVE that what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.
WE BELIEVE that the White Race is the finest and noblest creation of Nature.
WE BELIEVE that CREATIVITY is the essence of the White Racial Soul.
WE BELIEVE that the White Race is and always has been the originator and Creator of all worthwhile Culture and Civilization.
WE BELIEVE that without the White Race any worthwhile Culture and Civilization are impossible.
WE BELIEVE that for the White Race to survive, expand, and advance we need first of all a REVOLUTION OF VALUES THROUGH RELIGION; therefore we completely and categorically reject the Judeo – Christian – Democratic – Marxist – Liberal – Feminist values of today, and supplant them with new and basic values, of which RACE IS THE FOUNDATION.
WE BELIEVE that Jew-spawned Christianity is the deadly mind poison which destroyed the glorious White Roman Civilization and is currently destroying all of the White Race; therefore Christianity must be exposed, defeated and eliminated in order to save the White Race.
WE BELIEVE that the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion-CREATIVITY-is in every conceivable way far more logical, consistent, comprehensive, meaningful and inspiring than all other religions, ideologies and political parties combined; therefore we strive that it eventually replace all other religions, ideologies and parties, barring none.
WE BELIEVE in the unity of our White Racial Religion with our White Racial State.

the alt-right are homosexual democrats that left the left after being almost or actually raped.

I wish he would debate Terry.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s

what a hot take!

Why do you keep posting here "Destiny" ?

WE BELIEVE in the total unification of the White Race on the basis of one Racial Religion (CREATIVITY) and one Racial Language(Latin) in a worldwide White Racial Community.
WE BELIEVE that the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion-Creativity-has the potential of not only leading the White People to a worldwide victory, but also guiding them onward for the next million years towards a New White Renaissance, a Whiter and Brighter World, and a Glorious Era of the White Superman.
WE BELIEVE that the White Race, its Biological and Cultural Heritage, is now under attack by our mortal racial enemies: Jews, niggers and the mud races.
WE BELIEVE that, due to the Jew-instigated demographic explosion of the mud races, we must(as a matter of life or death!) not only start, but also win the worldwide White Racial Holy War within this generation.
WE BELIEVE that RAHOWA (RAcial HOly WAr), under the victorious flag of the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion (Creativity), is the only road to the resurrection and redemption of the White Race.

Why is he wearing a jacket indoors? I thought he was getting alot of betabux from his supporters

Is the meme that he won any of these debates?

I've only seen a couple but he got utterly destroyed in both.

No? He mostly challenges what he knows he can win. Given his height, it's really not surprising at all. Not a Natsoc, but weev would rape this little choir boy in a debate.

Is he ever gonna man up and keep his word and donate to that charity for short people?

Thorin absolutely btfo'd Destiny

pfffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

literally who?

"Destroyed" is a strong word. So is "won", "made a good showing", or "showed basic intellectual skills".

He's not wrong though

Then why havent i heard of him?

And he hasn't debated me, so kudos to beating a bunch of pillows

sweden yes!

Yes we got totally BTFO'd

edit: wrong picture

edit2: wait a moment, this isn't Reddit

Lol if that boipucci makes you cry, you have to be a fucling retard.

>projecting this hard
I truly weep for Australia's future

Lol if that boipucci makes you cry, you have to be a fucking retard.

I love this guy's lack of self-awareness.

You can tell how cucked/v/ is by how many people regret GG.

>i dont care that sjw vidya was symptomatic of a cultural problem, i just want my waahoo day one dlc microtransaction box for 599 US dollaredoos

>"I didn't feel like this was a debate, I felt like i was teaching a child about basic politics"
-Ryan Dawson

Note that Destiny NEVER replied to this killshot.

>2018
>being alt right
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is such an awkward photo. Why is his hand on his crotch?

The only people that think he won are the people that have been taught through common core or that teach it...

The only person he ever BTFO'd was Jontron, mainly because Jon was out of his depth. Doesn't really matter anyway since he bounced back from it and is still more relevant than Desticuck.

here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=YhyruPXHglA
took me a while to find

THIS.

>Destiny
white version of Amos Yee

totally pedo face

>alt-right
literally who?

I miss the old days when he would just review PC hardware.

He didn't even destroy JonTron, he played his audience, and Sargon wrecks him like 4 times. Dawson wrecks him, althype wrecks him, naked ape wrecks him.

Who is she?!
sage

Who?

>two movements
>far-right
Literally who?

SAGE & CAGE

Isn't this that dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

>8gag is a proven antifa proxy
stopped reading there

litterally who?

>deep philosophical analysis
Sage

Seriously I have never seen or heard of this guy.

Why does he constantly twitch his jaw/lower lip to the side when he's talking? It's so distracting.