Jew here, with a message for all the ignorant Goyim on this board:

Jew here, with a message for all the ignorant Goyim on this board:

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us in the ghettos.

It was you who raped us and exiled us.

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate us eventhough you had knowledge of the camps.

It was you who played geopolitical games with our holy land.

It was you who gave muslim countries a free pass to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil alt right to destroy our communities.

It was you who stole credit for our numerous innovations.

It was you who to this day enslave Jewish minds in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to Arab governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Shoah to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of war time payments on Germany.

It was you who turned a blind eye to Soviet progroms.

It was you who offered nukes to Iran

It was you who not only caused underhand sly Jews to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming genetics even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't blacks who destroyed the lives of millions of Jews and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered

You mad?

Hey don't go blaming the slavery on us. That was the Egyptians, who I have been assured were Blacks

No Jew would capitalize "goyim."

No it was rich globalist mostly jewish bankers and you know it

Sage

>That was the Egyptians, who I have been assured were Blacks

This is an amazing We Wuz troll angle. Can we get the niggers to apologize to the kikes for enslaving them?

It wasn't me. I didn't do it.

non jew here
gtfo of the uk
gtfo of the eu
gtfo of the us
make aliyah
stay there
stay the fuck out of subverting everywhere that hosts you
if you do this you may stay out of the ovens in the next great purge

Well you sure make a great victim, OP.

quads have spoken

suckable titties

btw if you look up the slave trade from africa to the new world youll see jews were prominent slave traders, breeders, plantation owners, and shippers

Typical goyim "dindu nuffin" attitude

>Spacing

checked

>It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate us eventhough you had knowledge of the camps.
Sadly, this never happened.

lol

kys kike

#mybordersmychoice

ok so even if we apologized, you still turn on us. hence why it keeps repeating itself.

Even if this was all true it just proves you are to weak to protect your selfs Judaism so fragile.

Fuck of child ritual sacrifice you fagots. I will stab you if I ever see any of your kind. If I had power, I would make sure you die slowly in a horrible torture. Jews don't get to have rights I'm sorry violent dogs need to be put down.

Actually all three are correct, do you not know you books, sir?

I didn't do it. Wasn't me. The Germans prolly killed that little boy in Auschwitz. Poor little boy, RIP. We will always remember him. He is in our prayers.

Lmao the kikes having trying hard in the past months to change Sup Forums Just lol at them!

Jelly, goy?
"At least 178 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize, accounting for 23% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2008, and constituting 37% of all US recipients during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 40%, respectively. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world’s population and 2% of the US population)."