Is loli the true end game?

Has anyone else grown more attached to lolis as you've gotten older?
I really wasn't all that bothered about loli characters a few years ago, but now I can't control the urge to head pat and protect them.
I'm 27, female, if you wanted to do an age comparison

I was literally going to give you a serious and respectful response until you said that you were a female. Go back to getting """"raped"""" by black men and get off my Sup Forums.

What are you a faggot?

Nah I'm good, already married.
Thanks though.

No I'm straight I just hate women

Ignore the spoiler then, pretend I'm a hairy basement dwelling man if that makes you more comfortable.
Did you actually have an answer to my question or did you just want to give a witty response?

Kill yourself.

Alright, I'll bite, I'm in a good mood. Giving information about yourself that is absolutely unnecessary to the conversation for the sake of getting (You)s and getting attention is something that has no place on this website, and would be better suited for something like twitter, facebook, or Sup Forums. Clearly you're either new, or you're from a trash board like /r9k/. Attention whoring through pure intellectual bait is sometimes acceptable but attention whoring like a stupid whore is one of the things ruining this site.

I don't actually hate anyone but for the sake of preserving the only place I really talk to people, please either fuck off or quit blogging.

I'll take that into account next time then, thanks for the response.
Honestly though the only reason I put the spoiler was because, the last time I tried to get an answer to this topic, all my replies were "you're a pedo" or "get our of your moms basement".
So I figured I'd try a different approach, my bad I guess.

Welcome to Sup Forums.
Lurk the fuck more.

>all my replies were "you're a pedo" or "get our of your moms basement"
>saying that like that's a bad thing
>not being proud of yourself for ensnaring idiotic Sup Forumstards and raking up the (You)s without any blogging

Maybe you're not too bad, just lurk more.

>troll thread
I don't even care.

I had a similar thing happen myself.
Guess it's like getting over the fascination of huge boobs when you're in your teens.
Once you've grown up a bit, you realise they're nothing special.

Funnily enough I used to love cowtits back in the day.

Cowtits can be okay.
Loli is perfection.

Oppai loli should burn in hell.

I just want cute.

Honestly i'm torn between head pats and lewding them.

lolis are for lewd things like public h-handholding and vigorous headpats

Not, really. I have loved them since the beginning.

Why is doll best girl?
She grew on me so much when I rewatched the series.
I need one.

If only her eyebrows weren't so ugly.

I wish I could go back to being a little boy when lolis were just my friends and not the bane of my existence.

Her eyebrows were what put me off her when I first saw her.
But after a while they stopped bothering me.
I'm now not sure how I'd feel if I saw her with normal eyebrows.

Alright Sup Forums, pick a loli.

The loli you pick will be dropped off on your doorstep tomorrow. You will be in charge of feeding, clothing, and boarding her until she is 18 at which point she will probably leave your home but might stick around depending on how much she likes you.

The remaining 2 lolis you do not pick will be sent to live in an orphanage and will only get dinner every other day. Tomorrow is a day without dinner.

I pick Shinobu.

I pick doll.
I will treat her right and she'll never want to leave me, I'll make sure of that.

Choose your destiny

Fucking pedo, get out of that basement

doll-chan!

Shinobu.

Always Ononoki-chan

The donut girl.

same age and I think lolis are fucking overrated. men mainly like them as much as they do cause it feels forbidden. the more i grow, the more i can appreaciate a woman´s mature curvy body

Nice bait, have (you).