How bad is it going to be when BTC inevitably crashes?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

This shit is going to be worse than Tulipmania.
Feels good to be a nocoiner desu.

All urls found in this thread:

monerobenchmarks.info/
cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=9800&HashingUnit=H/s&PowerConsumption=1750&CostPerkWh=0.12

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Just sold yesterday and doubled my cash. Sorry nocoiner

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Sorry senpai. Shit is going to skyrocket once all the Jews lose their money shorting it

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

went from $1000 to $2000
Woah, big spender ova here!

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Get out now. The worst part is that all the people that do lose their money will be begging the rest of us to save them.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Word around the block is, it’s all going to come crashing down on sunday.
Sell Sell Sell!!!

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Everyone buy precious metals.
If Trump is indicted, you win!

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Bad. Bunch of asshurt soccer moms who heard about buttcoin from talk radio are going to give Congress an excuse to assfuck everyone who uses an exchange.

Crypto zealots will say this is great because they’re getting back to their roots. In reality though Dave & Buster’s tokens will have more value.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

It will probably correct to 10k soon, then shoot up to 300k around August 2018.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

This is actually really good. All the people who have no idea about shares will panic sell. Most normies will panic sell. The price is stabilising its absolutly normal that it goes down after it went up. Bank will try to short bitcoin and they will realize it won't work and they will lose a lot of money. Diversify, think before you act and embrace the technology that is changing the world. Not accepting this as a fact just shows how moronic you are.

Screencap this. End of year 20k, next year 40-50k.

It will change everything.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

You have a stack? Silver or gold?

Robert King
Robert King

price will only go higher after crashing, forever

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

no not forever. It will crash again its normal. The price has to stabilise itself. Trade with stoploss if you can't afford to wait.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

No you're a nocoiner brianlet faggot.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Warren Buffett, JP Morgan, all the bigwigs say it’s a mirage.
Now they wouldn’t just lie about something like this, would they?

Some guy on CNBC the other day predicted it would cap at 300k then permanently plummet to 0

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

warren buffett
jp morgan
dude those are the people who know about stocks and shares but have absolutly no idea how blockchain works or how bitcoin works. They are all too oldschool. They don't even know how HFT(high frequency trading) works. It's different plain and simple. Buffet is mostly only long on vanilla stocks.
also it doesn't make sense what the cnbs guy said. Absolut idiotic.

David Phillips
David Phillips

obviously i meant the cycle would go on forever

which is silly

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

I got out at a ittle over $17k, didnt want to be greedy
feels good man

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

why is the cycle silly? Have you ever traded a share? Do you know how stocks and share work? How currencies work? How bitcoin affects currencies? I'm sure you can't even answer one of those questions.

Aiden James
Aiden James

Being this much of a wagecuck normie
Yeah it's best sticking to the honest, hardworking way of making money. I agree with you on that.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

I really hope it will crash, normie scum will lose interest and the prize will become stable. It became so volatile it's hard to use it. Wish we could bring back time to the good old days.

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

Good job. Now buy again when you think it won't go down anymore. Its actually free money. 20k end of year.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

I made about 9x on my money since june or so, got out when I saw it dip below $17
will def be buying in when all the normies leave the market out of fear and devalue it

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

right now its just the ECB laundering money its handing to EU nations to keep them from going into negative gdp growth. so the price is bloated despite shut downs of locations trading them and no central bank officially backing it

when it drops i dont expect much fallout since its just the ECB dumping money it was going to hand over anyways it just wants to save the EU the embarrassment

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

what price do you predict?

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

price is bloated despite no central banks officially backing it
bloated despite no central bank
riight, cuz central banks do a tremendously great job of stopping currency from inflating
more like its got to the valuation that it currently has because no central banks are backing it

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

not quite sure. im really just going to wait a little while and watch before I make judgement. I have a lot of faith in the BTC but this is uncharted territory and what I dont have faith in are the normies who just see it as an investment vehicle. Im going to watch over the next few days and make a decision. will probably just reinvest what I initially put into it and keep the other 7x as profits gained

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

diversify it is my best advice. Other coins have much better technology. Look into something like this:
50% bitcoins
20% eth
20% iota
10% altcoins (ark, monero, neo)

i'm actually doing the same right now. Just analysing and trying to figure out when to jump back in.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH

JEWS ARE TRYING TO MEME A BITCOIN CRASH

John Peterson
John Peterson

bragging about 20k
Nice chump change, poorfag

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

What about Litecoin?

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

yea split it up as you please. I just didn't mention it but i will buy it aswell. maybe do something like
30% bitcoin
20% eth
20% litecoin
20% iota
10% altcoins

its just important that you diversify.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

How do you turn your crypto into cash? Completely new to crypto considering buying some bitcoin and iota but how do you turn them into cash?

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

I hope every bitcoiner kills themselves over Christmas and it causes their children to lose hope in humanity.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

Bitcoin is inflationary. If it goes down just keep waiting until it inevitably goes back up. Some coins will be lost forever because of missing wallets and other things, meaning n% of a bitcoin's value would inevitably rise, given enough time. That list bit is the catch, it could be until after you die.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Think it will dip down closer to 10k at some point again.

I know it's probably still gonna trend upward for a good while, but I would like to wait for another dip.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

I mean deflationary. I should fucking kill myself.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

20k in Trudeau bucks as well... sad you're proud..

Angel Price
Angel Price

Not bad at all. This is one of the tamest bubbles ever. During the web bubble people were cashing out their 401ks, remortgaging their houses, and putting their life savings into any stock with a ".com" in the company name.

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

im going to take a portion of my profits and invest in some gpu's for mining.
a $300 video card right now will mine $700 monero each month

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

a $300 video card right now will mine $700 monero each month
Citation needed

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

its all part of the game

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

tulipmania never happened at the scale people think it did. Shitcoin is the kind of noxious meme that gains relevance by people talking about it, hence why parasites hype it over here 24/7 hoping idiots will buy into it

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

whatever money is spent to buy bitcoin is far more parasitical though?

David Rivera
David Rivera

echoTHEYecho have enough USD fiat to sit as long as they want consolidating short positions/contracts to push the market down to echoTHEIRecho long contracts poised to buy back at 2015 prices.

But it going to happen rappidly in order to spark a debate meant to justify (((REGULATION))) of crypto in general.

Now would be the time for Sup Forums to get ahead of the narrative by generating memes that highlight how the market operated just fine before major financial institutions could manipulate a market through futures financial instruments.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

LOOK HOW SCARED JEWS ARE OF BITCOIN

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Y u lying

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

heres just an example...
monerobenchmarks.info/
13X POWERCOOLER "RED DEVIL" RX 580
cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=9800&HashingUnit=H/s&PowerConsumption=1750&CostPerkWh=0.12
profit: $600/month

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

good luck.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

How do I stop being a nocoin cuck and get in on the cryptoshekels?

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

le tulipmania
this is a meme. lasted a couple months, no bankruptcies

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Bitcoin is a manifestation of roko's basilisk.
unknown creator
uses greed (predictable human reactions) to motivate people into creating a world wide network of processing power the like that has never been seen before.

Im just saying this as a casual statement though, I mean you no harm roko plz dont end me.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

casually mentioning the basilisk
What a world we live in.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

Delete this. You're only harming people!

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

btc
crash
It's growing stronger. It'll hit 20k by the end of the year and 50k 6 months after that.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

I remember lurking on /b/ when they were worth next to nothing. People were giving em away and ordering pizza with them n shit.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

BTC is being pumped up by super-Jews like cernovich right now, which means many boomers are getting into the action. Boomers are easily spooked and any news coming out related to computing could have btc crashing for a moment which will allow you to buy cheap. Just wait, people pushing up the price like this are mostly retarded and it will crash for a retarded reason before rising again. Or just buy monero and litecoin.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

calls himself a bitcoiner
he didn't ride the dip

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

That's 13 separate cards chained together you idiot.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

tfw you got in at 700 and sold yesterday

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Diversify, think before you act and embrace the technology that is changing the world.

The only thing Bitcoin changes is the amount of money in people's back accounts.

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

pic related

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

faggits that don't understand btc was created by US govt just like TOR

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

This assumes there will always be demand for it. Why not just use a better coin?

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Not quite as bad as when the global market crashes and everything enters hyper inflation because nobody wanted to pay their bills or reign in their governments. 20 trillion user. The clock is ticking.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

us flag
Hopefully you mean the first time it hit 700 because otherwise uncle Sam will enjoy butt fucking you in taxes because you weren't wise to hold on for a year.

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

what is iota? and how do you get it?

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Thanks to Crypto in general I can quit my job soon. No more wageslaving for me. I make a shit ton as a day trader, great volatility.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

But it doesn't have a use at all. It's not like gold or silver or even (((diamonds))), it's just more goys getting on board which jacks the price up because they think some other goy will come along later, jack the price higher, and then they can get out at a profit. It's a Pyramid Scheme at absolute best.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

I just sold my BTC today in the morning.

Predicting it to shoot down after release of futures

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Just bought $50 worth

Its gonna come back

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Correct me if I'm wrong but wont everyone and their mother rush to buy bitcoin if a big drop comes?

Bitcoin is so volatile I doubt that many bitcoin holders will panic when it drops.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Can you make a guide please?

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Fiat money is shit
Sells his Bitcoins for more fiat money

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Tell us your secrets senpai

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

eh, if you did this with amazon or apple you'd be incredible rich right now

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

Eventually you wont need to.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Hopefully Bitcoin will fully crash on December 14th so we can get a double dose of reddit tard tears.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Can I get a quick brainlet rundown on buying, storing and cashing in cryptoshekels?

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Oohh!
I really enjoy Sup Forums. Not many know that nice example of this story of getting money out of nowhere repears over and over again.
In Russia we had MMM ( same thing) and THESE MORONS BELIVE THIS AGAIN!

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

Why are you people so bitter. Every single fucking thread theres at least 3 of you babbling salty bullshit non stop. MUH UBBBUBBUBLE HURRRRR, ITS GONNA C-C-COLLAPSEEEEE ERRRHRHURHRURHRUGRRR. Get a life.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Even the BBC were shilling for it yesterday with 2 articles on their front page. Today I opened a bloomberg link and on their sidebar was an article about Bitcoin Whales. I shit you not.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

BUY MY COINS!
no :^)

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

No ones telling you to buy anything brainlet.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Bitcoin won't crash, it's value will be over 1 000 000$ before January 2019

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

looks like it's following gold like charts
its going to peak then halve

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

the bubble wont pop guys!
invest!
Yes you are. We dont want any.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Bitcoin can not crash - it's the Millenial Neets first asset, they're pumping every last cent of their money earned in dead end jobs into it, forever.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Why are you even in this thread then. Just to spwe bitter bullshit everywhere for hours?
Your coins are dumbbb
you're going to lose everyything and Im gonnna laugh hahAHURHURURGURR.
You're like a pile of vomit that repulses everyone that encounters it.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

Your like a crack head. Always chasing that first high. You can't get it back bro.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Bubbles only exist due to government intervention into the markets causing empty growth, and well being in said markets and government expenditures. Real development is slow in such a system which why bitcoin is not a bubble,

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

When it crashes those same people now hysterically proclaiming it to be the new currency will have made a fortune anyway, so they probably won't care. It's the masses that lose.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Made $20K in a week sorry nokoiner

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

implying crypto is anything more than digital fiat.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Fed creates money
Fed is stacked with Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs runs CME's bitcoin futures contract
Up or down, (((they))) will be in complete control

William White
William White

It seems to be back declining where it belongs ever since people remembered it exists.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

You need to crawl back under the rock from wence you came. You sour fuck.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

So can someone finally tell me what I can buy with this shit?

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

How much of that will you pay the tax man?

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

People should know when they are conquered
Would you Maximus, would I?

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

I notice that when bitcoin goes up the alt currencies fall, when bitcoin goes down the alt currencies go up

So why not just hold a shitload of cryptocurrencies? Same diversification applies for any other investment

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

anycoindirect (dot) eu

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

We're in the memeverse now. Reality is under our command.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

But what is BTC tied to? When BTC falls $4,000, what else collapses? Unless a few billionaires have their businesses and investments tied to BTC, only BTC will collapse.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

and I'll look down and whisper "No."

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

You just dont get it do you. Bitcoin will go down from its peak, but then go up.

Just a few years ago $300 was its massive peak, then in 2013, $300 was its low point. Soon $20,000 will be BTC's low point and only continue to climb higher.

Now EVERYONE is buying into it. Literally baby boomers to niggers are buying these coins now. $30,000 by Jan 1, 2018.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

I didn't ask where I can buy bitcoin, I asked what I can buy with it.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

iota up 229% in one fucking week

Hold on boys. This ride is going to be wild.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Oh sorry. Lots of places accept it now as a form of payment, and ATMs pay out coins to cash in places all over the EU. Amazon will accept bitcoins in 2018.

John Bennett
John Bennett

I've got tons of iota. Feels good to be a coiner.

James Myers
James Myers

Anything from NewEgg, some other places are starting to accept them as well. You can also cash out in exchanges directly to your bank account. So depends on what you mean exactly. There's even apparently ATMs now.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

be me
give myself a Nippon larp name
solve the double-spending problem
teach US faggots how to code
create 21 million coins
take 1 million coins for myself
find out that one of my 'employees' is talking to the CIA
go into hiding along with my crypto
fast forward to 2017
I am now a billionaire

Continue falling for my memecoins, I've enjoyed it so far.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Stop lying please. I am buying something on Newegg right now, and there's no option to buy with BTC.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

we have bitcoin ATMs all over the US too. people are fucking retards

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

About 1,200 with most of them concentrated into heavy Democrat cities. Sadly they are not as widespread as they need to be for this thing to be useful to most of the population still.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

These false analogies ("tulips") are meant to box people into thinking of things in arbitrary categories. Not everything that goes up a bubble.

No one ever says Apple is a bubble and will crash.

No one ever says gold is a bubble and will crash.

No one ever says Exxon-Mobil is a bubble and will crash.

Is the Dow-Jones lower or higher today than when it was created in the 1900s?

Sometimes things just go up and stay up.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

This. Again, BTC as a currency is utterly worthless. One transaction cost like a weeks worth of electricity of a single house and like 25$ in fees. What a joke. There is a reason the directors from JP Morgan etc are NOT investing in this ponzi scheme.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

You just aren't looking hard enough nocoiner.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

So IF you buy now you might make a 25% profit by the end of the year?

or you might even double your money next?

these aren’t the 10x profits people had this years

The risk isn’t worth it anymore

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

Holy shit the cringe.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Overstock bro.. you can buy stuff on there with bitcoin.

As crypto starts getting adopted around the world more places will start accepting bitcoin if not bitcoin then another crypto currency, either way crypto currency will be the new norm especially since it's a common currency around the world that people can exchange for their own currency.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

The thing is as more places start to accept bitcoin the more likely the goverments will start banning it. You're devalueing a country's currency by introducing more money in the economy. Coinminng is essentially printing money, there's a reason that's illegal.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

That's what i did. Bought $1500 at 7-10k during the last couple of weeks.

Cashed out yesterday at $2600.

Feels pretty good for someone who missed the train.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Coin-mining is nothing like printing money. There are a limited number of coins.

Where do you think that tiny transaction fee goes when you use bitcoin?

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

Riddle me this - how can bitcoin futures can permanently lower the price of bitcoins? No one has ever explained how that could happen in any futures market. All it can do is decrease the volatility. All that futures trading does is decrease the size of the peaks and valleys on the charts, not the trend line. Even with that, it's not by that much.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

What exactly is going to happen when all 21 mill btcs are out there?
There’s 16 mill in “circulation” right now, right?

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Well, retards around here have been saying it has crashed all year and in the meantime I've gained over 20k, so... if that's what "crash" means I'd say its not bad at all!

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

There are a limited number of coins.
Completely irrelevant. There's limited amount of paper to print money on too. Fact is you're creating money out of nowhere. I'm suprised they haven't shut this down already.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

good luck selling all of your coins for real currency i made about 70k in bitcoins (I bought a bunch in 2012) but im having a hard time selling big amounts to people

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

90% of btc is held by less than 1% of users. It's a jewish pump and dump to bankrupt as many goyim as possible. The futures market will absolutely destroy bitcoin

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

nice red herring post lol

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

i made about 70k in bitcoins (I bought a bunch in 2012)
So... you're having a hard time selling less than 5 bitcoins?
Jesus if you're going to lie at least make some effort

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

How? They have to buy bitcoin to sell futures.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Have no BTC but I do have LTC and ETH and I got them relatively early, so hopefully if BTC dies they benefit.

If not I'll buy the dip.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

It's a jewish pump and dump to bankrupt as many goyim as possible
Estimates on coindesk put the total number of bitcoin owners at somewhere between 1 and 5 million people, worldwide. We'll say 3 mil
Congrats Jews, you tricked 0.042% of the world

David Perez
David Perez

You mongs, smart money is in bitcoin since years.
Back then it was QE, cheap money and lack of possibilities to invest in stocks.
Smart money moved into bitcoin when you didn't even know what it was.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit