WE WUZ SPIDER-MAN N SHIT?

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

How does this movie make sense.

It's in another universe where Peter Parker died and Miles took his place.There's multiple different universes each with their own version of Spider-Man for diversity points.

I remember when "Spider-Man" was Spiderman.
Fucking Mandela effect

Its the Muuuuaaarptiverse Theory Morty, the short answer is dont think about it

I remember when Spider-Man was white.

WUBALUBADUBDUB

>TURNED MYSELF INTO A SPIC MORTY
>I'M SPIC RICK!

What’s with the jiggaboo music, miles is the whitest black kid ever in the comics.

At 0:26 the first thing he does is destroying privet property. Pretty much niggere-like

I noticed that too.

Comics have been doing the multiverse thing for a really long time as a way to let an author tell his own story using established characters, and also have radical shit happen, but without fucking up the lore for that established character.

It's very telling that they made their blockbuster Marvel tie-in movie a traditionally White Peter Parker, while the animated spin-off project made by the people who brought us 'The Emoji Movie' and 'Smurfs' is a black kid.

Are Sony Pictures racists who value black people less than White people? The only conclusion is that yes, they are.

Why do niggers and Jews ruin everything?

The real reason is that they made a deal with Feige at MCU/Disney for their live action. He would only take Peter Parker. So they were left with all the rest, but they can't use non-Peter Parkers in the live action so they could only make the black one animated.
Now if Feige hadn't made the deal with Sony. Then we 100% would've gotten black Spider-Man in live action because their company is run by an SJW retard and that would've been hot garbage, just like her awesome idea of an all female Ghostbusters was.

wheres tranny hormone spiderman?

You clearly haven't read the comics, so you're in no position to act like you get an opinion on this.

Give it a year. Chekt

those digits confirm

I argued with some retard when the all female Ghostbusters came out. Cunt said that it was a big deal and I agreed with her. I told her that they rehash movies/characters for women and niggers because they don't believe they can carry original material.

multiverse as a concept in comics and cartoons is way older than rick and morty

>Nigger
>Fighting crime
That's not how it works.

It’s based of a comic book storyline. A bunch of different Spider-Men from different dimensions

>peter, why is that nigger trying to impersonate you?

Sup Forums will make anything racist.

I wish they just returned to honestly anti-white original content of 70s. At leat they are entertaining.

SPIGGER MAN, SPIGGER MAN
DOES WHATEVER A NIGGER CAN
WATERMELON AND KFC
WE WUZ KANGZ, MUH SLAVERY
LOOKOUT
HERE COMES THE SPIGGER MAN

wtf, i like ausfags now!

This one shot Uncle Ben and got bitten by a spider while hiding from the police inside a research lab.

WE

Niggers stealing now fictional jobs too from whites

>Spider-Man Reboot #3,209

>movie about Spider-verse
Sup Forumsmrade here. It's gonna suck. Just remember that it can always be worse.

Top kek

So its just a shitty excuse to get away with oc donut steel characters within an already estabilished setting so it can be done with the least amount of effort required to be milked.

This is going to bomb so badly

would bang hot white peter Parker tranny with a mary jane watching giving peter girl tips

>how to kill your business 101

>Rick Sanchez
>Not Spic
>Sanchez .....

Spider verse is such an awful arc and nobody fucking likes miles. Even doc ock spider is better. Can't wait for it to bomb and the inevitable yt be racist articles

kek'd

yes it is. its been up for 3 hours on yt and has 200,000 views. its not trending on yt or twitter.

It's just reflecting the reality of an average american male

>niggerizing spiderman

Alright, now i'm triggered. They're not going to stop until everything that was white is blacked.

Spider-Man Homecoming, actually
The same film with a black MJ

So the real question here is how many bikes can he steal in a night?

>WATERMELON AND KFC
>WE WUZ KANGZ, MUH SLAVERY
KEEEEK

>this motherfucker comes outta nowhere
How hard do you mark?