Why does the American flag scare her?

Why does the American flag scare her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leftists are unable to seperate patriotism from nationalism. Also they believe that nationalism is a slippery slope to Nazism and gas chambers.

Jews have an instinctively negative reaction to patriotism

Because she's a nepotistic, self serving kike?

They don't like pride or strength

inb4 someone posts her nudes

She gained weight for that role

>Shaking because of a flag
Jesus Christ, fucking stupid cunt.

She said she wished she had been there to help crucify Christ but an American flag scares her? She is quite the victim isn't she?

I live in Los Angeles and half the guys I know have an American flag hanging on their wall. I have one in my bedroom and when girls seeing, they always say "that's such a guy thing". If it is that common in LA, it must be extremely popular in the rest of the country

>Lefty shill who thinks the us flag is the same as a swastika

Because she's a mentally ill jew.

bro, nobody in flyover country has them hanging on their wall (they are not decorations), we have them flying from a flag pole on our porch, but as you are in LA and a wayward Mexican would probably shoot at you for flying one we''ll give you a pass.

Uhh because she's a jew?

This:
They're hung on a pole attached to the house or lawn outside. Never really displayed indoors. At least not full flags.

Because loving your country is a revolutionary act now

because she doesnt see herself as an american. she sees herself as a jew.

I'm pretty sure she has told this story in her standup before.

Because patriotism is controversial now. Liberal shitfuck niggerheads are ruining everything by comparing basic, normal things like the American flag and the national anthem to Nazi slave owner confederate KKK ceremonial displays.

It's because the stars on the US flags only have 5 points

Because she's a Jew. They hate all white countries because their satanic Talmud tells them they're the Chosen people who should rule all others, and white nations existing proves them wrong.

you should be scared kike

>fear of cloth

mental illness, i'm afraid. a non-adaptive fear response to innocuous stimuli. she should seek help.

I hang my flag on my wall also - so right when I walk inside it's what I see.

Because she’s trying to destroy the country and pride in your country is the only thing slowing it down.

They don't scare her, she's full of shit, a complete attention whore, and a liar. In other words, a typical woman.

You noticed her. Mission accomplished.

Pic related

Eternal victim!

that's what I said, now maybe a college kid may put one on the wall but that's not really how you are supposed to treat the flag, you fly it outside in good weather during daylight hours. Shouldn't be worn as clothes either although I give her a pass too.

It scares her because she's not American. It's not her flag. An accident of citizenship doesn't change that. If I knocked up a chick and she squeezed out a baby while on vacation in Japan, no one would claim the baby is Japanese. They only pull that scam on America.

Because she hates America
When she say "I

>Why does the American flag scare her?

because she is a dual citizenship kike and wanted her israeli flag flown instead

Kike

hard to be patriotic when you don't belong to any country as a result of being a parasitic leech for thousands of years

Then time for the ropes to hang from trees, as a means to cure the disease.

But honestly what she's doing is trying to plant a seed with a fake embellished anecdote that seems believable when at best it's a half truth so later it might grow into her ideals

a coutnry where a flag scares someone. but a tranny with a beard talking to little children about sex doesnt.

she knows whats coming

Cunt.

Because the American flag is the new symbol of tyranny.

Patriotism is nationalism. Only cucks try to say that nationalism is bad, but patriotism is good. It's a jewish doublethink operation.

>They're hung on a pole attached to the house or lawn outside. Never really displayed indoors. At least not full flags.

>being this retarded.

I have a "full flag" (whatever the fuck that means) displayed properly on a 12' pole in my home office, similar to the ones displayed in the oval office and other government buildings. Every professional with an office should have a US flag. It's classy and patriotic. Also nice decor.

Because she's not American....

She views America as her enemy....

Man, I miss those kinds of threads...I came here as a liberal during the campaign for the 2012 election. I got my ass handed to me in arguments, was very BTFO, had no idea there was so little I really knew about politics(thought I knew everything) and how little I knew about rea history. I decided to lurk for a few months and I learned a lot in info threads, even did my own research.

We need threads like that again to help people like me open their eyes.

Stopped reading at comedian

Guys, we be wanting the construction of a great breat border wall along the southern border, when what we need is a freaking large gas chamber and oven.

Another Jew identifying with Israel more than the U.S.

nice admiralty flags there

Because she's Jewish, pic related

>the flag that saved your jewish ancestors
>scary
uhhhh ok

It is a guy thing

Nation is a guy thing

I asked one that one time: "Being proud of your country is a guy thing?" She said yes. Women...

All he's saying is it's not typical. Even in a home office a full sized flag isn't the norm unless you're a government worker or something. Maybe Cali is different who knows. Here they're flown like he said outside on flag poles. The closest I've seen to your pic in this area is at churches.

Of course. Leaders have to be men.

youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

>muh gold fringe
>maritime flag
>martial law

Let me guess, you're also a retarded sovereign citizen?

>Feb 2, 2011
OH shit she knew it was coming

May not be super common (and I used to work in politics on a federal level which is why I have one). But in professional settings - executive offices, attorney offices, federal offices, etc. it's pretty common. Basically any seat of power or a powerful office will fly the flag.

They're not cheap at around $200 for an indoor set. But it's nice for an upper-scale office.