Package Theft

Would changing laws help? An incentive to install cameras monitoring your door for homeowners?

liveleak.com/view?i=5b8_1512788153

Are any politicians currently addressing these issues?

Fixing the economy and putting people back to work is the only solution. Most people arent stealing cuz they are addicted to thievery. They are struggling. Cant ever get ahead. Have too much free time and not enough money.

around blacks, your package can not relax. Put it behind bulletproof glass

slide thread, ignore

Not very aesthetic.

>wipe cyanide solution all over package
>enjoy the luls as pacos and niggers die

They are jealous of what others have because of their own failures in life.

Solution - stop living near minorities

Suggestions for americucks : applachia and the midwest

Maybe don't live near too many niggers and enact economic policies that don't have people needing to steal shit to get by in life?

I live in an all white area and packages never get stolen. They will be left on the porch all day.

It's honestly amazing how society needs to change because of demopgrahics

I demand a repeal of all laws against booby traps

Some departments are leaving "bait packages" on peoples doors and catching thieves in the act. I thought that was a pretty good idea.

Man I can't tell you go good it makes me feel to leave valuables sitting on my back porch in plain sight of anybody who comes around back and nobody ever fucks with them.

I don't leave things out front out of principle and because that's trashy, but still no fear for packages or anything else.

*bans bulletproof glass*

Rattlesnake in a box would work wonders.

This is such an US/UK problem. On the way to work on the radio (in Ireland) there was literally a report for people to hand back a teddy bear that a little girl mistakenly gave to a charity toy bin.

I've heard radio reports on missing bicycles from mass or a lost dog haha.

Can you tell me how does that package theft even work? In civilized countries the mailman has to get an autograph of the recipent, else the package isn't counted as delivered and the package company has the full responsibility on that.
Just putting it near the house won't work.

You only sign for it if you want to pay for extra security. Regular things they just drop it off and get back in the truck as fast as they can so they can deliver everything on time to make money.

Cops do this with cars, they leave a luxury car unlocked with cameras inside and they sit and wait. Easy auto theft arrests.

Oh, well they scan the bar code or whatever after they drop it off as proof that it was delivered. It'll record GPS or whatever else, too. That works well enough that more proof isn't cost-effective.

most packages aren't delivered as certified mail. you can request this type of service but most don't, the mailman will just leave in near the front door.

>In civilized countries the mailman has to get an autograph of the recipent
Hard to do when youre at work.

>Just putting it near the house won't work.

But it works here all the time.

They'll just drop it on our porch

best comment so far

yeah it sucks. always missed packages... so you have to pick it up at the post office.

>fix the economy
>millions of violent retards who can't do basic math or read or write suddenly become doctors
this is what communists actually think

>>millions of violent retards who can't do basic math or read or write suddenly become doctors
and there's another problem: They don't want to perform work.

Niggers have all of their bills paid for by the government, plus they get EBT cash for spending money. They still steal everything that isn't bolted down, and they'll cut the bolts on the shit that actually is bolted down.

I knew a really smart guy from high school. He could be a doctor or whatever. But instead he's serving hard time after ripping copper pipes out of empty buildings to feed his drug habit because selling drugs was the easier way to make money.

And this is a white guy. No, we don't want economic 3rd world trash, but there are other factors to work on as well.

I demand the right to put bear traps without release latches in my yard. MUH FREEDOMS!

You want politicians to get involved in this? Really? Legislate me into buying some camera system? Fuck you. Too many rules already. Tell you what; you buy all the cameras you want for your house and STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUSINESS.

>civilized countries
as i understand it, they cut hands off for theft in your culture.

Then the package is either left at the package station where you have to pick it up later or sent back to the company you bought it from
Well it sucks then I guess

I have cameras for my house and have never had someone steal from my house.

Saw a guy walk up one time saw my camera with the sticker underneath it that says thieves will be shot

saw his black hoody turn around real fast and leave

This topic is far too complex for such a nebulous rebuttal. Maybe they did fail, but the government is failing the people as well.

>A white guy doing drugs like a nigger goes to prison for acting like a nigger
Imagine my shock.

But what if it takes me an extra 30 minutes at the end of the day to go pick up the package during the hours when they're open and that's if I can avoid rush hour traffic?

If it's important I can request special delivery. Otherwise, just leave it on the porch. They're usually nice and put it out of sight anyway.

Nobody says it would be sudden, but it's instructive that the quickest gains in standards of living and life expectancy in history were from 1917-1944 in Russia and 1940-80 in China.

Right, but he could have just stuck to selling weed and getting on with life like the rest of it. It was only when H came to town that he turned helpless.

Why is the government responsible for keeping people from behaving like a nigger? The only role government plays in this situation is putting that kind of trash in prison where they belong.

segrigation would fix this for whites

the pinko id suits you well.
in america, the quickest gains were not under communism but a very libertarian setting. so shouldn't the US return to libertarianism then?

Or, OR he could just not sell/consume drugs. Crazy, I know.

>Put it behind bulletproof glass

Of course. But you have to consider the environment and the incentives. His brother was a smart guy, too, but all he had was a string of odd jobs that he did make a good try at except it was easier to wind up as a dealer.

>post about Theft
>click on video
>nigger

checks out

This is actually a chance for an enterprising and inventive individual to become very wealthy.
Design and manufacture and sell a large box that can be secured to the ground. The lid on the box can be opened once and then closed to automatically lock. It would need a key to unlock. This would be marked for packages and secured by the front door for the package deliverers to use.

Get a PO box

Its indoctrination in which every election year you fags argue against. "Democrats pander to the poor with programs to keep them dependent and keep voting democrat". Now the election is over and you speak out of the other side of your mouth.

Its literally more cost effective for them to live off the governmemt.

Welfare + foodstamps + sec8 + healthcare = easy living at a value of 40k/yr baseline. If they cant get a frickin job for at least 20/hr tgey can never get ahead. What would you choose?

Don't even need to pay for a box. Get it sent certified or registered as appropriate. It works so well that it's considered good for legal service, and you get enough insurance out of the box that you have to be sending something of considerable value to want to pay for more.

Well, then getting it stolen is purely your problem by that point and of your neighborhood

No. Registered mail is one of the top 3 things blacks are scared of.

if you give them stuff: It's not cost effective to get a job ;_;

if you don't give them stuff: they have to steal to meet their needs ;_;

Exactly. Theft is a social / cultural / economic problem. If you don't live in a shit hole then guess what people don't steal from each other.

lol fucking ape thought there was an extra step on his way out

Thing is, if they (and this includes whites) can't get or find a job and there's no social safety net, then shit will hit the fan. There's nothing scarier than a man with nothing to lose.

that's a great idea, once they hire UPS drivers smart enough to use said boxes...

Would it be illegal to leave boobytrapped packages on your doorstep?

>It's honestly amazing how society needs to change because of demopgrahics
Interesting way to spell niggers

hmm yeah... alternatively, use a lock that has a master key for UPS and a personal key for your box. the barrier to entry is higher when you need a ring of keys or a master key.

Felony crime usually. Mantrapping is srs bsns.

Brazil soon! The packages will have a gps tracker on them.

Hi, I live in Memphis, TN, and how it works is blacks go up to your door step and steal the package. They'll drive around the rich white neighborhoods around here just scoping out doorsteps till they spot a box, run out of their car, grab it, run back and drive off. It's pretty much an annual epidemic here every Christmas season.

Just leave boxes of cat shit out as bait if you live in a shitty area.

Rich white neighborhoods near niggers are asking for it imo. If there are niggers around you're better off not being the easy meat even if that comes at the cost of more day to day niggerdom.