White Boi hating himself again

youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU
WE WUZ THA WHITE DEVIL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtXuf3PhBpk
eminem.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=EqOTU89cgC4
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/4irvzk/frame_394_2016_story_of_reddits_most_commented/
youtube.com/watch?v=AEXiwIujcW4
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=XW27N-Ks7W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hated that faggot when he started, and I will hate that faggot until he quits.

"I am so frickin upset."
-Eminem 2017

Trump PLEASE call him he is literally crying right now!

They're all on a list.

who?

Trumps mere existence drives them insane.

I'm convinced the real eminem died around 2006 and the one we see now is some sort of android or clone.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtXuf3PhBpk

This. God his music is awful now.

He is a whigger

same. Him and Michael Jackson. I have no idea how anyone STARTED liking either of them.

kek

His music was always awful you fucking nigger

Why the fuck is RiffRaff next to that bird of Drake.

Where is he.

RiffxDrake collab?

Oh....

Fucking weird man

you're just a racist

this song is racist against whites

im gonna sue eminem

MJ had a great, unique voice and was oozing charisma, even as a young child.

what did he mean by this?

For real why does Eminem with a beard look like a doll that barbers practice on? Did he get plugs in Turkey to evolve into a nu-male?

POW.....ER.....FUL.

kill all whites when?

i heard some spooky shit like Madonna has a crime scene crew clean up her hotel room after every stay to prevent DNA from being left behind..

Makes you wonder what sort of information she is privvy to

eminem.tumblr.com

Yeah this guy's totally not a new world order jewish zionist deepstate filthy subversion agent

Literally made me laugh out loud, great post leaf.

I remember the first time i saw his dumbass on MTV. Thought to myself why would anyone listen to this piece of shit low life trailer trash. Hard to believe he hasnt died of a drug overdose yet.

Eminem is a literal cuck and the niggers can have him.

Before Shawn king there was eminem

He moves like Corey Feldman.

>we
>we
>we
He really wishes he was a nigger.

reminds me of Andrew WK on Fox News

youtube.com/watch?v=EqOTU89cgC4

>Thought to myself why would anyone listen to this piece of shit low life trailer trash.
The market for shitskins and low IQ trailer trash has always been huge.

Leave It's okay to be white comments. I only see one other than mine.

This shit is so based.

WHITE BOI, WHITE BOI.

Man that fucker is starting to look old. But then, so am I.

MJ made good music at the very least. Also called (((Them))) out

Someone fact check this song, and create a counter-rap.

I get why people loves MJ, but this wigger, i'll never get it.

He shoulda went out like lil peep. One day he will be worth more dead than alive and he will die for Moloch.

Jesus Christ, there are words to describe my dismay. This is grade A trash. The fuck happened to the real slim shady?

"Marhsal did you even check, when it comes to living Hispanics beat all the rest"

Sup Forums is going to have a fucking field day with this one.

He fell for the virtue-signalling meme like every other washed-up celebrity

reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/4irvzk/frame_394_2016_story_of_reddits_most_commented/

underrated

Upvote and leave a comment for Tuxedo Puppy. Let's piss some people off

Lil peep was a worse degenerate than Eminem. Fuck, his "music" was horrendous. And all he talked about was how many bars he has just taken. Rap? They call that rap now days? Probably the worse role model I have ever witnessed.

Lil peep was more emo than rap you fucking tasteless normie

tru. i hate rap, but i like the emo thing peep did

Go make comments saying fuck white people. That will cause division especially if you get niggers upvoting you.

He honestly doesnt even sound the same. His voice sounds really different. Just listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=AEXiwIujcW4

I never liked eminem, fuck that bitch ass nigga dick rider. He just talks about "da struggle" so that his black friends accept him.

lmfao this is all you have to do. Just respond to White posters with 'WHITE BOY WHITE BOY.'

You don't even have to go crazy.

You're gonna have a fucking field day

AIDS. Literally.

WHITE BOY WHITE BOY

Daddy wasn't there

''Blacks and whites they sometimes mix / but black girls only want your money cause they're dumb chicks,'' the rapper on the tape says. Later he raps, ''Don't date a black girl / if you do it once you won't do it twice.'' He also adds, ''Black girls are dumb, and white girls are good chicks.''

He didn't stand up

AIDS

you fucking mad, white boi?

nice

MC Richold is whining about cock sucking. GUess what faggot? stfu.

Pete Texas, lol

kek

Michael Stipe

You could also point out how whites have the higest suicides rates on par with natives

Why's he obsessed with skin color lately?
He's turned into a whiny jackass.

eminem is so pathetic now.
the sjw faggotry really destroyed him
S

em had lil peep sacrificed to moloch so he could do this comeback.

Labour kills. Also your food is not suited for European stomachs. White people should avoid all plants native the Americas (potatoes, tomatoes, pumpkins, quinoa)

COFFEE POT

He preceded the rise of the Alt right and Donald Trump and betrayed his previous fans.

Mj was liked since the 70s you underage tard what are you talking about

>using a white guy's guitar riff as the basic ingredient of the entire song

Ohhh foolish pride, oh oh oh og foolish pride!

Fuckin sellout faggot.

Do we know this guy from somewhere?

This is really sad

When record companies first heard his independent album "Infinite" that was the death of the real Eminem. He hasn't been legit since 1995.

>vevo
lol no thanks

Muh Coffee pot yo yo yo

It doesnt take a PhD to understand eminem. Grew up in Detroit but was somehow poorer than all the nigs, picked up by the kikes and placed in front of white America. Everyone from the local church to congress comes after him while the niggers had his back. You are here. I hate who he is these days but Ill always respect his early stuff.

Yah! I hate Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys too. Aren't my so controversial guys? Aren't my? If I say people hate me enough times maybe they'll think i'm popular.

>his father is polish
We are so sorry guys
Eminem was a mistake

He became absolute shit immediately after 8 mile. Stan will always be great, brings back great memories

>average lifespan of a white man is more twice than a black lifespan
literally fake news. 2009 statistics, white men averaged 76 years, black men averaged 71 years

Wigger faggot takes it up the arse and in the mouth from niggers every fucking night, gay as fuck

Someone link the lyrics so I don't have to listen to this drivel.

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

>comparing some white dude who can read Dr suess books at record speed to the literal king of pop

If his previous song flopped despite having Beyonce on it, i don't see how new whigger tune has a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=XW27N-Ks7W8

Eminem is more popular than Beyoncé. Maybe it flopped because it’s a shit song, and Beyoncé is an annoying shit tier artist.