What is happening with these alt-right female figures lately or tradthots as...

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

What is happening with these alt-right female figures lately or tradthots as you call them. I always skipped threads about them but now I'm interested what happened, they got exposed or?

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/152615381/politics
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=a6ADm2e1k2M
youtube.com/watch?v=vpFUvfAvKs4&t=1357s
strawpoll.me/14581531
youtube.com/watch?v=cDw40SB_dGQ
tradthot.com
youtube.com/watch?v=9lXHB_ycz_g

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

what is the meaning or trad thot ? pls explain

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Women have invaded a male only space, the beta males have teamed up with the women, and the infighting is destroying the entire thing. It's just what women do when they place themselves on our level and involve themselves with our creations.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Reminder what Finngolian beta that shills for this Spanish subhuman promised us to do

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

BAN ALL FEMALES FROM THE ALT-RIGHT

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

just thots being thots. Nothing new under the sun

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

This is essentially why sailors didn't allow women on ships. They divided the crew and caused unrest.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Let me remind you that if you associate yourself with the "alt-right", you probably have a testosterone deficiency.
"alt-right" is not a political opinion, it's a hype, fed by edgy sheep.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

I wish all of you people who masturbate to these girls would take a bath with your respective toasters.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Hottie that claims to be a traditional woman (marriage, children, family)

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

You sure? It seemed more like the MGTOW's chimping out and dividing people.

John Howard
John Howard

the real white knight Finn left a long tie ago, what you see is people LARPing as him

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

A bunch of actual misogynist keyboard warriors are fighting with beta orbiter Patreon paypiggies over whether or not 22 year-old female e-celeb philosopher wannabes should be able to be ethno-nationalists.

Fuck nu-pol

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Aren't tradthots women who pretend to be traditional to gain male attention but are actually no better than average liberal feminist hoe when you look at their lifestyle?

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

You eceleb obsessed incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums i hope you all die in a fire

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

As if on que, the last thread dies and a new one starts. How much are you shills being paid?

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Lauren Southern and the rest of the crusty mid-20's sluts are yesterday's news. They have been exposed as shitskins, coalburners, jews, and feminists. They have been replaced by superior fresher models.

Meanwhile Lauren Rose is younger, prettier, actually white, light haired, blue eyed, wears little makeup, has better teeth, accepts ethno nationalism, isn't a coalburner, and doesn't want your shekels.

Lauren Rose is an innocent virgin wifey material qt who wants to share her journey into ethnonationlism while Lauren Southern is a cakeface whore trying to subvert and destroy the movement by "leading" it.

Lauren Rose > Poo N Jew McCarthy > Crusty Canadian Coalburner

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Hahaha t. Madonna-whore complex incarnate

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

What's happening? A massive shill, divide and conquer campaign is being put together to drive all women from the alt right

That is what's happening. They want us to kick out all the women so our ideology never gets anywhere and and just remains among basement neckbeards

William Bennett
William Bennett

I always skipped threads about them but now I'm interested
You should have alteast put on a trollflag for this, slavnigger, this is your 'nth thread today.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

There, he already knows, because he has been making Tara thread all day now.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Reminder to beta orbiters that when Lauren is travelling at your expense she is having tons of dick in order to satisfy her unquenchable appetite for Paki cock hence why she went to London the Paki capital of the world.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Here, a still active one supforums.com/thread/152615381/politics

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

(((Madonna Whore Complex))) is a quack theory invented by a perverted incestuous jew. It was Freud's attempt to shame virgins and justify whores.

A man should desire a virgin for both love and sex. There is no "complex". Take your Year 1 University Psychology elsewhere faggot.

David Diaz
David Diaz

I hear LR might be a lesbian. Don't know how true this.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

This

Also the e-celebs give a watered down version of whatever they read on Sup Forums

Even Lauren Rose and Faith Goldy are guilty of this. Like when they stopped being civnats because Sup Forums was making fun of them.

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

tradthots
as you call them
Oy vey me shekels.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

because Sup Forums
No. They elevated Sup Forums not the other way around.
But believe what you want.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

i totally agree, only men such as homosexual millennial woes and flip fucking andrew anglin are mike enoch with his jewish wife and andrew auernheimer who is jewish. is allowed these are real "men" remember people can´t change

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Lmao pretty much this

Leo Price
Leo Price

Oh look another eceleb thread.
Just what we needed.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

6 months from now im going to post this in a thread about her 10 nigger fuck friends

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

They elevated Sup Forums
elevated

The only thing they elevate is the dicks of their beta male followers

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

implying that's not the same guy phone fagging.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Don't forget blonde in the belly of the beast. She is white, a ethno-nationalist and I believe she will be having a child soon.

Also I think there is hope for Faith Goldy.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

fuck off shill. that comment had no context what so ever. first day on the job?

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

God i wish Lauren would do a blacked scene

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

coalburners
which one? and did she admit to it?

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

also lana lokteff

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Read
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

Shit thread, why bother asking questions you obviously know the answer to

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

Weev covered this at great length in his most recent podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6ADm2e1k2M

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

lol no, he's still here with more cognitive dissonance than ever. His argument now is that if we don't accept Lauren Southern we're hypocrites because Ryan Faulk is gay. He'd rather tear down the Alternative Hypothesis than see his coalburner get booted. So goddamn pathetic.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

saged

reposting is against the rules

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

This coalburner is irrelevant. Bow to our future e-celeb empress

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

the old teenage surrogate girlfriend e-whore is tainted
have this new teenage surrogate girlfriend who's totally BASED

You deserve to be shot

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

every leaf does

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

a literal race mixer

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

"Thot" is niggerspeak for roastie. The term "tradthot" is being shilled by JIDF in collaboration with the ZOGstream Media (ZSM) to astroturf a "controversy within the (((alt-right)))" narrative, because ZOG primarily attacks its opponents by fabricating drama and leveraging that to "crack" the community they're attacking.

The overriding lesson is that e-celebs are cancer and you should expect nothing less when stooping to the level of such reprehensible normalfaggotry as becoming invested in e-celebs

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Show us your real flag kike.

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

No, they didn't. Alt-right just do what it was designed to do from the get go - implode any sign of nationalist movement in the West so that Richie Tikki Rich can get signed photo from Bernie Sanders.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Go back reddit you gay shill.

Conservative cuties are great. The only people who hate them are shareblue shills like you.

/reported and saged

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

who is lindsay shepherd

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

A bunch of MGTOW faggots decided to chimp out against betabux whores effectively spreading white nationalism-lite, therefore destroying any hope of mainstream legitimacy in the younger generation's political consciousness.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Too many dumbass men are thinking with their small head instead of their big head. That's why we're in this mess.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

needing roasties for legitimacy
The absolute state of wh*te cucks lol

Jack James
Jack James

The future.
youtube.com/watch?v=vpFUvfAvKs4&t=1357s

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

unfortunately, its true.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

omg I'm so demoralized now :(

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

Sad!

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

The claimed to be traditional women, but they live the life of a careerist woman, along with dressing and acting provocatively.

Also Lauren is being trolled for dating interracial, despite her not once claiming to be alt-right.

Basically any way who is claiming to be Trad is being held to those standards, and any women who has ever dated interracially or has been (allegedly) promiscuous is being trolled.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

Crusty Canadian Coalburner did. She said he was "half irish half black" when people accused her of dating a Muslim because she thought that was somehow better.

Jew N Poo McCarthy has been rumored to lust after married brown guys at her old job before having a breakdown but that's just hearsay so far. She's a jew/indian mongrel anyway though.

Sure thing. Why do you always hide behind your pathetic meme flags when making these posts?

Not fucking niggers is literally the only base requirement. If that's what drives women from away from white nationalism they are toxic to the movement.

BASED
THOT

Sorry Jamal Hernandez I don't speak nigger.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Spreading white nationalism
Fucking niggers

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Link to last thread faggot shill

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

isn't Weev Jewish? His name sure as fuck sounds like it and he doesn't look 'Bavarian'.

MRAs and MGTOW never went anywhere and they share these exact attitudes. Furthermore all the DS does is accentuate negatives, it's good for lulz but wont get you anywhere. You need to actually fight for something to get anywhere.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

There are much better women than these posers. But they're ok I guess but don't waifu on them.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Consider the following:

its a woman

trash

Mason James
Mason James

females ruin everything they are a part of.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

OH NO, how will the right survive if we get accused of MISOGYNY!!!!!
Lel fuck off. This is the same nonsense concern trolling that we saw right before the election when the Access Hollywood tapes came out. Guess what? The "misogynist" not only won (against a white woman) but he took the white female vote by a wide margin. You know why? Because being a soft, whiteknight faggot gets you absolutely NOWHERE with women. We don't need to compromise our most fundamental values to accommodate loudmouthed camwhores with GEDs. That will only make us weaker, and thus push more women away from the movement.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

And you're a beta cuck little bitch boy, we can call names too

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

all Idols are (((phony)))

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Roosh revealed that he heard from multiple sources that tradthots are sleeping with shitskins/niggers

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

"Europe and the US should never allow minorities to enter. Im an identitarian and a supporter of pan europeism"
Blacked.com

roflmao

John Anderson
John Anderson

Why is everybody taking it as a given that Lauren Southern fucked the brown guy?

Charles James
Charles James

fuck off rabbi

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

because ZOG primarily attacks its opponents by fabricating drama and leveraging that to "crack" the community they're attacking.

Do you have such a hard time believing that the sort of people bitter enough to end up here don't like it when entry-level women try to claim a position of leadership?

These controversies aren't manufactured, they are legitimate grievances between parties with otherwise overlapping goals.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

I COULD MAKE WAY MORE MONEY DOING OTHER THINGS!!!
Stopped reading right there. Please explain to me what "other things" a young 7/10 female community college dropout to make all of this money you're talking about. Sucking dick? Working at Starbucks? What regular job do you think she would have if she weren't doing what she does?

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Roosh is a 40 something sandnigger seeking a purpose in life and he gets it by internet drama now. The fact that a supposed WN site like DS allies with him shows they shouldn't be taken seriously. What's even worse is that Americans seem to trust him, is it because he is vaguely semitic looking and your good goy complex kicks in?

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Fucking based!

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Fucking faggot canadian flag. Faggot you are gay.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

they are legitimate grievances
youre right there are some, such as the in the balancing act 'political commentators' have between thought policing and recruitment.

trying to spin people calling out a coalburner roastie as an attack on all women is where the fabricated drama comes in.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Fuck capitalism

Yes. Fucking burgers I swear to God

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Why do you think these kike-right icons get platforms on mainstream media but Goyim Godess has been banned from her small Youtube channel?

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Shills are attempting to discredit and character assassinate them. It has turned into a debate as to whether they should be accepted as traditional or conservative when they all have non-traditional or non-conservative pasts.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

The original shit stirrers were shills, then the /r9k/, MRA and MGTOW crossover picked up and ran with it, despite these movements never getting anywhere. DS also had a similar campaign running a while ago and they picked it up again.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

being a housewife is all the wealth a gril needs

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Leftypol shills and shareblue are trying to demonize alt-right E-celebs as they've been the most effective in combating globalist and neo-marxist rhetoric.

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

He is also a sex-obsessed Persian who likely has Semitic ancestors. Is it any surprise a social parasite like that would debase white people so he can continue expounding upon the virtues of raping them?

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Calling out Southern is legitimate and she was behaving like a retard before, idgaf about Tara. But then it expanded into attacking everyone and DS shilled their white sharia again.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

They all seem the same for some reason. Bleach blonds that love nigger cock. You can tell just by looking at them.

Charles Green
Charles Green

Well soy’d

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

The only way that the left knows how to win is through toxicity and by demonizing their opposition. They aren't able to logically explain their positions so they resort to ad hominem which NEETs here eat like catnip.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

I don't even believe that to be "fabricated." Almost all of the Sup Forumsacks I know are unsuccessful with women (slight selection bias that those are only the ones I can figure out are Sup Forumsacks, obviously).

But yeah, I was more talking about stuff like Pagans vs Christianity or White Nationalism vs Nordicism that often gets passed off as "divide and conquer" campaigns.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

As far as I gathered a beta uprising happened because many of them began to question the fact most of them aren't married, let alone have children

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Might want to listen to that podcast quoted retard. Also learn what a niche is.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

What a fucking dick way to promote your crappy OC, faggot.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

FUCKING FUCK FLAG FUCK YOUR FLAG
Hiding behind a meme flag

Every single time.

Market yourself as traditionalist and right-wing
Fuck niggers

The left didn't do this. She did it to herself.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

the expansion into other areas was entirely by design, it wasnt organic at all.
desu i didnt even see evidence of people going after all women until some tweets came out saying thats what was happening.
most of it from the same sources who use the alt right™ to vindicate their own positions by warping what their own creation is supposed to believe.

John Davis
John Davis

Meanwhile Lauren Rose is younger, prettier, actually white, light haired, blue eyed, wears little makeup, has better teeth, accepts ethno nationalism, isn't a coalburner, and doesn't want your shekels.
Have we actually analyzed her DNA yet?

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

Sex with black men is redpilled and based.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

and on top of that she reminds me of Scully from X-Files

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

She's a coalburner

Disgusting!

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

strawpoll.me/14581531

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

she seems nice.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

it is a fabrication, ive seen it myself before this, ive been in threads where ive talked shit about ecelebs of all genders and have been accused of misogyny for it.
if LS had come out straight away saying she was a civic nationalist OR that she regretted mistakes in the past and was an ethno nationalist now, people wouldnt have given a shit about it.

for me ecelebs fall into their own category of cancer, they pander to audiences and do nothing but act as containment and purposely easy targets but not all political commentators are ((ecelebs)).

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

To be alt right:

1.) You Must be White
2.) You must reject Civic Nationalism
3.) You must understand the JQ.
4.) You must reject degeneracy

Lana Lokteff, Bre Faucheux, Lauren Rose, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast, Faith Goldy (recently) are all alt-right

Lauren Southern is NOT alt right
Tara McCarthy is NOT alt right

Lauren

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

shes a fed plant i guarantee you

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

i would give her the old 12 inch tho

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Yes pls elaborate because I thot I knew what it meant but now I'm confused.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

But they were racists desu

Bentley James
Bentley James

non-traditional or non-conservative pasts.

Southern is attempting to justify and excuse it in the present. If she was repentant and ashamed we could have this discussion. But she's not. She's on Twitter bragging about her money and subscribers and telling other women that burning the coal is okay.

Same with McCarthy. She's trying to police speech, smash the patriarchy, and cry war on women in the present.

These women want to part of our "movement". But when basic rules of being in that movement are enforced they cry misogyny.

I'm not like the other girls I am traditional and conservative and redpilled and hate feminists can I be part of your movement?
Sure as long as you actually are traditional
WTF YOU MISOGYNISTIC PIG YOU DON'T OWN ME I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR YOUR PROBLEMATIC SEXISM IS AN ATTACK ON ALL WOMYN EVERYWHERE

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

alt right
(((alt right™)))

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

She literally admitted she feeds off you wankers cumming

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

lol pol are artists for sure

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

alt lite cucks give monthly donations to this.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

I've posted on /r9k/ for years, I am that person, and this shit is totally artifical nonsense from the mind of a normie

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

anybody else unironically find her totally attractive in both pictures?

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

What the fuck language are you speaking?

I'm convinced the right wing are turning into autistic retards

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

her videos are ok, but i didn't want to see here naked.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Laura Loomer is such an obviously counterfeit conservative who has done so much damage to the new right that people are on a witch hunt for other phonies.

I don't think any serious person doubts Lauren Southern's credibility. This is purely about the thots.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

spaces
anyone else get a hard on at ugly girls?
(((reddit)))

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

A lot of people just became aware of Lauren Southern being a coal burner. The real sin is that she tried to excuse it. Tara McCarthy also just threw a tantrum because people were being anti-feminist or something. These thots just want attention, who gives a shit.

Brandon White
Brandon White

I hate these alt lite thotts so much tbqh

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Not gonna lie former Lauren supporter here it is fucking hilarious watching tradthots crashing and burn but in all seriousness we cant let those thots get the patreon money

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

There is only one worthy women in the alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=cDw40SB_dGQ

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

News flash the internet and the alt-right are nothing like a ship when you think about it for more than 5 seconds. Pay attention in your 5th grade English class on Monday, you might learn how metaphors actually work.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

A real qt but unfortunately she's a lefty

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

Left-wing shills are trying to scare women away from the "alt-right", by posing as purity spiraling faggots.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Are you incapable of understanding arguments due to your low IQ or are you just a lying kike? I have never supported tearing down Ryan Faulk. I have never supported tearing down any pro-white figure. Ryan Faulk does useful work, just like Lauren.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Gross

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

Even if this is true I would awkwardly ask her out on a date and if she said yes I would take her somewhere pretty upscale but not a braggy classy restaurant because we would look silly and out of place which would be kind of cute in a way and if the date goes well I would ask her out again and we would eventually go steady and talk about politics sometimes but not too much because it gets tiresome and when I eventually have to meet her federal agent dad who uses her at his job he would probably jokingly ask me if I am a plant from Canada sent to spy on his daughter and we would both laugh but it would still be a little uncomfortable and eventually we would even kiss and hold hands but never go further until we are engaged and married because she deserves better than that and I would try to reach out to Sup Forums sometimes to let them know that I am taking care of her but also not try to leech off her small internet following for my own desires and we would probably live in the US but we could also live in Canada too if she wanted because I wouldn't be using her for a green card or anything my feelings would be genuine even though I would have to walk on eggshells with the idea that her father has designed a honeypot using his daughter and I am one of the flies he was going after and I would try bonding with him and ask his permission when I decide to marry her and we would go fishing together and he would tell me about his low-key racism when it is just the two of us and how it comes into conflict with his job but it also allowed him to raise a traditional conservative daughter and then when she and I did get married it would be a beautiful ceremony and hopefully by that time Sup Forums is more of a hobby for us both and maybe somebody will make a thread about us getting married but they probably won't realize I was the leaf posting about her all the time on here and then on our wedding night I would totally plant my fed in her honeypot if you know what I mean.

Adrian King
Adrian King

But both sides are betas. Alphas do not care.

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

I wonder if lauren want to come here

I will fuck her, then you all will cry when she has a real man inserted into her

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

The true queen of Sup Forums

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

Fucking danes, trying to stteal all your fish. I knew it was somethhing off wiith hher, tey never change

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

I won't let her come here, if she is trying to steal fish

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

lauren simonsen

William Cook
William Cook

I never listened to one of her videos. I think she's pretty pointless anyways. She said on her own Twitter she never claimed to be Trad or that she only like white guys (meaning she's still open to dating niggers now). That's not even taking into consideration that she might be a kike. A woman who burnt coal is not a friend of Whites. I don't care how much she said she changed. (Lauren isnt claiming she changed, in fact she said she is still open to dating blacks. Think about it. She has all these beta white males donating to her, while she's living it up and laughing at them with her non white boyfriend. She's is a shill in my opinion at this point.

Levi Young
Levi Young

Bingo. It's not just that she did it "in the past". It's that she is trying to justify it and flaunting her patreon money and subscriber count as "proof" that there is nothing wrong with coalburning.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

If you want a "mass movement" from the alt-right, the presence of women is certainly helpful as a vehicle for such transition, I don't really see the issue with them if that's your objective.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

laughing at them with her non white boyfriend
She has been in a relationship with a white man for around a year now you fucking retard (pic related). And those pics of her saying she does not care about race are from 4+ years ago. You are either ignorant or intentionally lying.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

No proof she ever fucked or even dated that guy she cosplayed with.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

RIP Lauren. She was last seen in the UK talking shit about Islam and bragging online about being a Coal Burning.

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

white
he looks russian

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

You had romance with a nigger. Faggot.

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

The right has hot girls.
The left has lesbian ogres.
If I were on the edge of political leaning, I'd go where the hot girls are.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Men actually require people that claim to be principled to follow those principles. Tradthots, like most women,think their cheap words are worthy.

Actions always speak louder than words.

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Except when somebody said she dated a muslim she refuted with "HE WAS A BASED HALF IRISH HALF BLACK MAN WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP"

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

He is Polish.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Sauce on that video.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

I hope he back hands her coal burner ass

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

It's not an attack on women. Women who don't beg betas for money so they can go ride the cock carousel are fine. Women who aren't coal burners are fine.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

tradthot.com

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

She said it on twitter less than a week ago. Are you trolling? How have you not heard this?

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

But he was a based half black half irish guy who voted for Trump so that makes it okay.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

The kikes are trying to get rid of them to divide and conquer.

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

This!

James Baker
James Baker

Lauren Southern did indeed admit that she was dating that black guy but she didn't say that she was fucking him. There's a good chance she was abstinent with him in which case it's not such a big issue.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

See this

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

I agree on most part, but prove that Lauren Rose is a virgin.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Part of e-celebs shill. I don't know why would you watch jewtube on political debate with personal bias or just thots like them who """redpilled""", all these e-celebs shills are cancer.
Now they're shilling e-celeb threads to subvert Sup Forums, but when some of us realized this we're attacked by shitstorm.
All in all, report and sage. Mods are shit and never prune threads properly.

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

There's a good chance she was abstinent with him in which case it's not such a big issue.

modern women
abstinent

So fucking naive.

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

Dude she was just 17 or 18.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

It's a relatively new meme term for hypocrite traditionalist women, portmanteau of traditional and thot.
Girls who promote housewivery and the traditional homemaking, childbearing lifestyle, but live the life of a modern feminist: alone, childless, self-employed, deceitful.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

There's a good chance she was abstinent with him

D O U B T.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

There's a good chance she was abstinent with him in which case it's not such a big issue.

The absolute state of beta orbiters.

Aaron King
Aaron King

BAAAASED

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Or two years past a typical hymen's sell-by date, optimistically.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Now I'm interested!

No you're not you filthy subversive kike. This is a weak rehash of concern trolling and bait to push these useless skanks to the forefront of our consciousness for the duration of our time spent on this thread. Take your memetic virus elsewhere.

Saged.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Essentially all of them are crypto-thots thirsting for attention that got popular only because they have tits and a lot of men feel the need to have a woman reaffirm their worldview.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

Because you don't take photos straddling a guy that's just your friend. If you weren't a virgin you would know that. She also said on twitter after this came to light, that she never said she only likes white guys. Meaning she's still open to fucking shit skins now.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Lauren Rose's skin is smooth, clean, tight, with minimum makeup. This is a sign of purity. Once a girl starts riding the cock carousal their virginal glow fades into a haggard appearance.

Don't believe me? Look back at the girls from high school. Most of them made a horrific transformation at 15/16 years old because that's when they went on the pill and started consuming mass amounts of cum.

Lauren Rose still has her glow. Meanwhile Lauren Southern must apply huge amounts of cakeface to cover up her bloated saggy skin from years of being a whore.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

LIDF in the house

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

this old croatia kike again? sage

KYS, you're not even human

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

shes a fed plant i guarantee you

when its too good to be true...

its the copypasta canadian! thank you for doing this, unironically

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

I women who will not sleep with me.

James Rogers
James Rogers

West Coast Valley Girl
Living in the city
Dating outside her race

These factors pretty much guarantee she lost her virginity by 16.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Nobody cares, call back when they run for office to make actual changes. Celebrities are for retards.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

Sorry you can't keep up faggot

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

They're not really copypastas. I try to switch up/add/take away depending on the context of the thread but don't see the need for answering the same questions with new material.

A "copypasta" implies I am trolling when I am merely spreading the truth of /ourgirl/ Lauren Rose in the most efficient way possible.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Feeling optimistic today I see.

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

Show yo titties bitch

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Adolf Hitler's skin is smooth, clean, tight, with minimum makeup. This is a sign of purity. Once a white man starts riding the banking caroussel their financial glow fades into a haggard appearance.

Don't believe me? Look back at the men from 1830. Most of them made a horrific transformation at 15/16 years old because that's when they went on the central banking pill and started consuming mass amounts of debt.

Adolf Hitler still has his glow. Meanwhile Lord Rothschild must apply huge amounts of foreskin to cover up his bloated saggy skin from years of being a Jew.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Found the kike

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

You kidding? Only a fool dates someone they would never fuck. Thus either she's a fool or is pro-coal burning. Either way...

Isaac White
Isaac White

You can't just rush around marrying the first husband you see.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

true

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

She said on her twitter, since her coal burning has been exposed, that she never claimed to be Traditional or that she only likes white guys. This was recent not 4 years ago. Someone posted a screen shot in another thread. Even if she fucked a nigger 10 years ago she's still a coal burner. Coal Burners aren't friends of whites period.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

She said on her twitter, since her coal burning has been exposed, that she never claimed to be Traditional or that she only likes white guys
I know for a fact that this is a lie. I know for a fact that the only tweet she made addressing this topic was saying that that guy was not muslim because someone claimed he was. You are either lying or ignorant.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

Faggot she lied about him voting for Trump (He's from Canada). She's a lying coal burning whore. She's is not on the side of her own race. All you little kids need to read the Turner Diaries. All the Coal Burners are remorseful when they have to pay the toll.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

They are being used to attract the white cuck to nazism

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Hey cunt, how many black dicks have you taken?

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

real conservatives do not listen to such women

cuckservants claim that they are conservatives and give money to sluts, pathetic neckbeards

sadly nothing can be done with cucks and neckbeards, sluts produce such creatures non-stop

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

I havent been following it, because if they cant survive this they didnt deserve their spot anyways. However if it cant be shown that the people doing the "infighting" are in fact on the right and not shills its basically a character assassination attempt and should be ignored.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

He looks jewish.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Pic related are the ones doing the latest attack. Literal anti-white Bolshevik communists

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

You sickening canadian demon shit.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

They got dumb fucks to attack ben shapiro's sister too. Misogynistic white men prove they are toxic yet again

So much for redpilled. They might as well just watch CNN.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

kys feminist cunt

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

You keep trying to tell us they are nazbol but they arent. The acc names are just too obvious. On twitter its all cuck and naz shit. On yt its all mgtowxyz.

They are fake accounts dude. This is paid for.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

FAITH GOLDY AND LAUREN ROSE ARE BEST GIRLS

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

What movement? A movement only focused on attacking those within its own ranks is no movement. You are doing the leftists work for them, and how often do you see them punch left the way you punch right? People like Lauren Southern are valuable because they are the ones who normies will listen to, not full 1488 retards.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

you are a shill
make sure to kys
and remove the memeflag

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

That's even worse. The fact that the accounts were created in the last months just means that these people are even more dishonest than before, they are not even real. They are just shills.

Except Healthandhubris, he is just a pathetic MGTOW manlet cunt who needs to die as soon as possible.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

wait a sec, was Goldy a cokehead for real? did she really cheat on fiance?

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

people are defending coal burners on Sup Forums

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

DELETE THIS NOW

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

This and only this. I've expierenced the same shit in smaller groups.

David Scott
David Scott

only one finnish feminist whore is defending her

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

you dont belong here.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

Women have invaded a male only space, the beta males have teamed up with the women

nah, reall pollack beta virgins got your back, omegas and orbiters are the issue

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Of course not.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

doubles of truth

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

There's a chance. You can't deny that.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

kys shill

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

I can’t believe lauren would fuck a nigger. I thought she was super traditional like her sister (pic).

In all seriousness that dumb sluts career is over. Thank god for it. I was tired of her making threads on here every hour. She was such an obvious fake whore from the beginning

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

I've been donating 80 $/mo to her for the last year. I can't turn my back on her now. She's my favourite waifu.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Looks jewish

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Of course not.

then what was she reffering to on twattor. how old is goldy anyway? was she engaged? I have no idea

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

Trad = Traditional
THOT = That ho over there (a cam whore or just a shekel milking ho)

This ^

Also this video is really good on this topic. He does talk about how to identify le thots youtube.com/watch?v=9lXHB_ycz_g

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

That picture
looking tight and clean

Are you blind or was this post sarcastic?

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

In all seriousness that dumb sluts career is over. Thank god for it.
LMAO these are her channel statistics. Doesn't look like it's over, you fucking anti-white retard.

The person you are talking about is a mentally ill nazbol. They will lie about everyone. Yes, Faith is engaged and has her wedding date set.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Using makeapp unironically

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

Are you a single mother?

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

LMAO is this your new narrative you're trying out? That I am a woman? Damn you kikes are desperate. How about I show you how much of not-a-woman I am by strangling you to death.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

You didn't answer my question.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

are you a shill?

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

give her the rake! (OC, I was bored...)

John Reed
John Reed

Is Jessu /ourgirl/?

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

People only watched these glorified camwhores so they could fantasize about le ebin trad waifu. So now they're all getting BTFO when it turns out their waifus are coalburners, crypto-feminists, etc.

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

I have no need to even entertain your questions, and you would not care about my answers anyway. The sooner you hang from a rope the better.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

News flash the internet and the alt-right are nothing like a ship when you think about it for more than 5 seconds.
He was saying women cause division and used sailing ships of old as an example.
Pay attention in your 5th grade English class on Monday, you might learn how metaphors actually work.
Maybe you should go back to 5th grade so you can learn the difference between a metaphor and an example. You stupid fuck.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

The Finn Knight is actually threatening to murder people for talking trash about the Crusty Canadian Coalburner

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

That is not the reason at all, brainlet. In fact, I consider the woman in your picture to be better than Lauren Southern.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

I've been seeing a lot of people complaining that these women tend to infiltrate movements and break them apart by making white knights and beta males worship and defend them as they water-down the movement and shit.

What about people like Anne Coulter, Laura Ingrahm, etc. that are conservatives generally. Talk radio has been fine. What's the difference here?

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

The Finn Knight is female.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

You are conflating health face fat with "sags" and that is your first mistake. Her skin is tight, smooth, and clean. Her chin is tight. Her cheeks are fat but horizontally with is healthy especially for future mothers.

Meanwhile Worst Lauren has bad fat as demonstrated by her sagging skin and cheeks with fat pointing downward. This is a sign of aging from chemical cakeup, birth control, and consumption of cum for years.

Best Lauren has a healthy pure motherly face. Worst Lauren has a face like Droopy The Dog.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

If I was female I would not be having the unhealthy amount of violent thoughts every time I read horseshit from you fucking shills.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

only females can be this retarded

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

Both white knights and black knights are pathetic and detrimental to our movement because both of them have the same goal, but have chosen a different route in achieving it. I say gas them all.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Care to engage me in argument, kid? How am I retarded?

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

i eould like to do thiings to you to shill
interesting things

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

You should be permbanned for being a cowardly faggot who is too much of a bitch to live up to his word.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

So you admit you are a woman?

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

How about you justify why you care so little about white people instead?

Obviously I am not.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

This

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

You don't get to ask bullshit questions. You get to post your face and then leave forever, lying sack of shit.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

They got their poopy pics posted. Lauren was eating a poop;.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

How the fuck are all of these people THIS dumb? Do they not realize that society is not the same thing as their little video game hobbies? Society actually NEEDS women. Do you not understand this because you have never actually taken part in society, you've just played video games?

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

fascists endorsing safe spaces

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

it's just people sperging out like usual

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

How about I string you up on a lamppost for betraying white people instead, kike. How the fuck can you still think your words have any effect on me. This is war, not some internet game with rules. I want to see you anti-whites dead.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Another proof that Finn is not the shill but many others are.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

That doesn't answer my question.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Just go away, you fucking embarrassment.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

Goldy is a Slav - swarthy Greek mutt.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Every time you post this dumb shit that gives me more motivation to be here. Thanks bud. I won't stop until this board is actually pro-white and pushing pro-white politics.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

If you don’t see these e-celebs as the whores they are for shilling whatever narrative wins more shekels, you are not aware of how the world works enough

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Laura will never let you have her pussy you stupid white bastard.
She's only into niggers.
The fact that you can read and write disqualifies you from romance with lauren. You faggot.

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

Nuance, baby.
The average woman of today is not the homemaking, childbearing corner of society that nature ordained her to be.
Today's woman is the living definition, the epitome of greed.
As long as there is social status to be gained, there's a woman hoarding it.
Think Black Friday sales, but on a social level.
Quite different from a cornerstone of the family unit that invests deeply into the development and wellbeing of the land, the livestock and the children.

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

This post is what happens when the brainlet reads my post, and realizes he can't actually argue against it, so he makes up some fantasy of his in his mind and argues against that instead. Sad!

Juan Price
Juan Price

lauren will not fuck you. STOP.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

go back to the kitchen, woman!

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Nobody takes you seriously anymore, retard. What the fuck are you thinking?

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

YOU WEAR DIAPERS.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Nigger its 2017. She's an adult. Dating means sex.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

OK, genius, if we are talking about "today's woman" then you should be perfectly aware that today's woman has serious social and political power and you cannot get rid of that by forming a boys club, because society does not care about men's opinions that much, especially if they are a minority. The ONLY way you could take power away from women without including them in the movement at all is taking it away from them ISIS style, with assault rifles in your hand.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

My arguments speak for themselves and clearly people still do. You will never destroy the spirit of white people who care for their people.

Luis Young
Luis Young

no people do take him seriously
its all you freaks who dont belong here who arent taken seriously
go back to pushing your message at other places
you will have more success

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Only women can say such stupid things

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

you stupid durrr

Is that the extent of your argument? How pathetic. I can't imagine why these people even employ 90 IQ shills like you who can't even pretend to argue.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

That retard doesn't belong here, in case you didn't notice:

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

CHECKS THREAD

FULL OF MEEM FLAGS

YEAH THANKS NO THANKS

EXITS SHILL THREAD.

Carter Young
Carter Young

t. lying nigger

Charles White
Charles White

my fucking sides

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

Keep your feminist bullshit to yourself

David Phillips
David Phillips

Per her patreon she only had rewards up to $50.... So you've been cucking yourself

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Is this LR? Histrionic selfie, fake gaping mouth pose. It seems she will be like everyone.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

if you have an issue with coalburning you're a shill!
everytime

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Nothing I said was even close to being feminist, it was a sober analysis of reality in our societies.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

It's incorporating them into "our boys club" that has given them power in the first place.
Prior to Universal Suffrage, only landowners had the right to vote. Men.
Politics was a man's affair, almost to the complete exclusion of women. Almost, because women were raising the children that were sent off to war.
Nah, society doesn't care much about men's opinion anymore because women are half the population and too gullible, and minorities are too stupid to maintain the gender balance between collectivist gouvernment and the Divine Individual.
If we want to change this situation, we need a new club.
Of course women will try to tag along, but we can't let them until the system has been purged of its diseases, including women's suffrage.
Keeping today's situation in mind, a purge is inevitable. Worst case scenario is that Ahmed gets to do it, and he won't forgive you.
Best case? Return to nature's ways, produce your own children, raise them, and relinquish social power voluntarily to men.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

Strawman argument. I have not said that. I have a problem with racemixing. It is degenerate.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

post the one where she's laughing at her beta orbiters for donating to her even though she's a coalburner.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

thot = that HO over there

Fucking beta males kys

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

You're crypto-feminist af. I don't know why you just won't admit it.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Why don't you deliver? Why should anyone trust what you have to say lying kike?

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

who #teamtomi here

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

I am not seeing you laying out any plan, I am seeing you just talking about how things used to be and how you'd want them to be like that again. Have you played too many fantasy games kid? Is that why you think the universe will give you what you want if you just think it? It won't.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

no i can very well tell you dont belong here cunt
fucking leave
and that post you link shows that he is willing to concede on points where he was wrong
unlike you shills

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

. I have a problem with racemixing. It is degenerate.
So you're 100% of with white woman ok with fucking niggers as long as they use protection?

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Southern is an unapologetic mudshark. That should have been enough to reduce her youtube/twitter followers to zero.

But then there's beta orbiter/white knights who actually think they're doing the movement any favors by simply having a vagina and existing.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

How about you argue against what I said instead of making baseless claims, brainlet.

Because I care about the white race too much to bow down to these anti-white shills. They do not deserve anything from me, except a rope around their neck.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

That should have been enough to reduce her youtube/twitter followers to zero.
implying her beta orbiters are white
Besides, she clearly is convincing everyone to be White Nationalists even though there was no backlash from her fanbase over the revelation....oh wait.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

No, that is not what I said. You're strawmanning again. I have a problem with anyone who racemixes, it is degenerate. Just like I have a problem with homosexuals or trannies.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

It says what he said he'd do and the faggot is not doing it. You're ok with that cause you're probably a spineless lying coward yourself.

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

Going back to the natural order of things is a plan.
The reason I'm certain this works is that there's an inevitable conclusion to waging war against nature: nature always wins.
In the grand scheme of things, it's humans who are deviating. That's gonna cost us, and western civilisation is already paying the price.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

Because I care about the white race too much to bow down to these anti-white shills. They do not deserve anything from me, except a rope around their neck
So what you're saying is you're a liar with no conviction besides defending LS. You're not the "pro-white Finn", you're specifically the LS Finn. Why is that guy? I wish you spent a third of the time promoting Jared Taylor. If you love the whore so much, go spread her shit over normie platforms and fuck off away from Sup Forums forever. Why is that so hard to understand? If it's for normies, leave it on normie sites.

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

I have a problem with anyone who racemixes, it is degenerate
Aaaaand here you are doing the most emasculating thing a white man can possibly do. Stop Finn, ffs

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

You've made 7 posts ITT and you have not said a single thing even getting close to pro-white politics, you are only here to try to character assassinate me because I once got the race of one person wrong (with good reason). It's almost like you do not care about pro-white politics at all.

William Williams
William Williams

You've made 27 posts defending coal burning whore. Yeah you're totally not a shill pal amirite?

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

Going back to the natural order of things is a plan.
No it's not you fucking child. That is you saying "I'd like things to be this way". That is not a plan on how to achieve things.

So what you're saying is you're a liar with no conviction besides defending LS. You're not the "pro-white Finn", you're specifically the LS Finn. Why is that guy? I wish you spent a third of the time promoting Jared Taylor.
I defend Jared Taylor even with more furor than Lauren Southern, but he is not attacked even close to as often as LS, for obvious reasons.
If you love the whore so much
I don't
go spread her shit over normie platforms and fuck off away from Sup Forums forever. Why is that so hard to understand?
I've been on this site since 2006 kid, I'm not about to leave because some fucking retarded newfags came here and think they are hot shit.
If it's for normies, leave it on normie sites.
The opinions of Sup Forums matter greatly in the larger internet. Youtube comments for example are heavily influenced by Sup Forums.

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

It's not that I don't see it, it's that I don't care. Stop caring about what e-celebs are doing

Oliver James
Oliver James

You've made 13 posts without presenting a single argument, you've just psychotically claimed that I am a woman. At least I made arguments. You can't make them because you're low IQ. And I bet that makes you mad because you know it is true.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

character assassinate me
No fucktard, I'm holding you to your word. It speaks volumes you're still posting here after that shit. You're just showing everyone that none of what you post holds any value. Now take a hike, bitch.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Youtube comments for example are heavily influenced by Sup Forums.
Not anymore, Sup Forums has been sacked by plebbit, go check her jewtube comments, they're overwhelmingly support for her and race-mixing (which btfo your little conversion theory) and Sup Forums isn't making a dent there.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

At least I made arguments.
Typical woman arguments

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit