Éire/pol/ - Night Before Mass edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/5Hb89bJVxMg
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

>Parse The Noise
youtube.com/channel/UCXMKJkrhB1Bgw8xRaRpEa3Q

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1209/926164-protest-disability/
rte.ie/news/dublin/2017/1209/926194-homeless-protest-dublin/
rte.ie/news/2017/1209/926118-weather/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-childrens-hospital-likely-to-drop-phoenix-name-after-threat-of-legal-action-36392267.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/drinkdriving-crackdown-goes-too-far-says-ross-ally-36392315.html
independent.ie/irish-news/news/luas-cross-city-officially-launched-today-and-it-will-improve-our-quality-of-life-leo-varadkar-36393151.html
thejournal.ie/abortion-opinion-poll-2-3741261-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/movies-rte-christmas-2-2-3737494-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/high-court-master-abhaile-3739940-Dec2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=3wIKck2idVI
military.ie/careers/army/cadetships/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_of_the_Wild_Geese
nationalparty.ie/product/ardfheis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Protest calls for Govt to ratify UN convention on human rights
rte.ie/news/2017/1209/926164-protest-disability/

>Hundreds attend Dublin rally in support of homeless people
rte.ie/news/dublin/2017/1209/926194-homeless-protest-dublin/

>Significant falls of snow forecast across large parts of the country
rte.ie/news/2017/1209/926118-weather/

>New children's hospital likely to drop 'Phoenix' name after threat of legal action
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-childrens-hospital-likely-to-drop-phoenix-name-after-threat-of-legal-action-36392267.html

>Drink-driving crackdown 'goes too far', says Ross ally
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/drinkdriving-crackdown-goes-too-far-says-ross-ally-36392315.html

>Luas Cross City officially launched today and it will 'improve our quality of life' - Leo Varadkar
independent.ie/irish-news/news/luas-cross-city-officially-launched-today-and-it-will-improve-our-quality-of-life-leo-varadkar-36393151.html

>Most people want Ireland's abortion law changed, according to new poll
thejournal.ie/abortion-opinion-poll-2-3741261-Dec2017/

>Here's every single movie that will be on RTÉ this Christmas
thejournal.ie/movies-rte-christmas-2-2-3737494-Dec2017/

>High Court Master says government's legal advice scheme is 'a scam'
thejournal.ie/high-court-master-abhaile-3739940-Dec2017/

First for Kathleen Ni Houlihan.

Second for Luther

Lovely picture

8/10

Who let the Pr*ds in here?

third for the coming Prodocaust

Didn't get an answer last time I posted this, what do any of you lads think of this vid (forgetting the rest of the defence forces and the EU shit on the horizon)
youtube.com/watch?v=3wIKck2idVI

>tfw no Blueshirt tennis club

Justin Barrett hasn't a hope. He's no charisma at all.
A pity.

what's there to think of it?

sure its filmed very well, but fact of the matter is defense forces are in a bit of a queer spot, especially with this new bill

>tfw no 5-2 ROI vs 3rd Reich football games

It's just a shame I feel because the rangers are one of the few things bar some shining and unplanned incidents while peacekeeping that are genuinely impressive about our armed forces.

I think he is fairly charismatic, much more so than most anyone else in Irish politics atm.

I genuinely enjoy listening to him speak, am I the only one?

>tfw no Ailtirí na hAiséirghe rallies

Nationalist Tennis

>tfw no ANH paper

yeah, damn shame your military culture has been essentially stripped

>tfw no Ailtirí na hAiséirghe capital at Tara

any updates on the poster campaign? Did it happen yet?

I don't mind working with the UN so much as it's something to do and keeps us neutral, but the EU would be a disaster to align with on this matter.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

God bless you Ceann Comhairle

No need for that but thank you lad

anyone here in or, thinking of joining the defense forces?

Reminder that traitors get the bullet too

I was genuinely considering it and have been for a long time, the possibility of an EU army has dampened that a fair bit but I still like the idea. I would happily serve Ireland or representing Ireland abroad but I would never die for some French or German bureaucrat because they don't like Putin or some other insane excuse.

Man, I would enjoy breaking their legs

The pay and living conditions are often shite, they can't keep soldiers for more then a few years. Because of this there's a lack of experienced men. Some in the higher ranks say that the quality of men joining has gone down in recent years

I feel the armed forces and transport are two huge areas of potential here. if improved and reformed it would generate potentially a ton of employment

I'd say go for it, gets you disciplined training, experience with firearms, and good camaraderie.
You're right to not let the whole EU thing discourage you, besides its good to have /our/guys in the military and such positions.

would you be going in out of college or something?
what MOS would you do? (or whatever its referred to over there)

UP THE RA!

Yeah, it's a pity anything that the state can't run anything efficiently for shite

Not sure yet it's just been on the back of my mind, I would like to go into the army as infantry or cavalry and if I could I would join through a cadetship.

Artillery also sounds interesting

I’m not “peace keeping” a bunch of savage muzzie niggers that can’t go 10 minutes without hacking each other to death

desu, I unironically believe acquiring Labrador and New Foundland would be very beneficial to the Irish
>access to more resources (mainly timber, fish too I suppose)
>better hunting game
>more clay, and more of an excuse to expand military and infrastructure which would boost economy
And it could be done under the guise that the people of Labrador or mostly of Irish descent
not sure how it is in Ireland exactly, but they say a similar thing in the US, however the thing to keep in mind is that as a soldier you get
>free housing
>free utilities
>free food and drink
pay may be shit, but its also untaxed, and its essentially pocket money
thats how it is in US at least, don't know if its different over there

Depending on which part you join you can get a trade, bus driver for a small community college a friend of mine went to was ex army and came out as a fully qualified mechanic.

solid positions, although I will say infantry isn't the best to do during peace time by a long shot, idk if you can do it in the defense forces, but you could pick up a trade while serving

that is of course, unless you're looking to make a career out of it.
>cadet
I'm assuming that's like an officer's school yes

Yep basically officer training

What do you do Ceann

cool stuff, would you want to make a career out of it? how difficult is it to get into officer's school?

Currently nothing much, just keeping up a part time job to keep me alive and stop me going mad while deciding what to do. I'm fairly content and lucky in that regard though as I don't need all that much to keep me happy (ish).
military.ie/careers/army/cadetships/

professional Need (student) like the rest of us here id assume

They were offering engineering graduates cadetships a while back, might consider it, depends on the pay desu

Is joining UK army gay

Very.

yes, yes it is you flagrant homosexual.

Yes, bad enough getting bossed about by someone else worse when it's a foreign someone else.

Foreign Legion is a good bit less gay but still gay for the aforementioned reasons

Pinks
Queens
Roosters
or Shetland blacks?

End illegal immigration!

Unless you are using it as training to eventually fight against them, then yes

I like roosters
kek

Queens, but roosters usually yield a better crop

>that image
YES!
don't they only accept you if your of French blood?
>tfw no Irish foreign legion due to lack of need and tradition

Good pic

Roosters are not the best texture though. Not floury enough.

make the hand black, lol

>OR blue with the EU insignia

The foreign legion was the replacement of the old foreign regiments and so the legion just meshed them all. you can be anybody to join.

There used to be Irish regiments in the French and Spanish armies

WE WERE the original French foreign legion basically

we had the fighting' 69th for a while too

I was talking more of a French foreign legion, but Irish
oh, cool

Kerr pinks are definitely the best for taste. But don't have as good a crop as roosters

Is joining UK army gay

Obviously training for military wing of NP

The Wild Geese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_of_the_Wild_Geese

>Is joining UK army gay
yes it is you goddamn faggot, everyone who replied to your first post said so, why do you feel the need to shop around for the answer you WANT to hear?
>WE WUZ
but unironically

I usually grow pinks but never queens. What would have a higher crop?

How does it feel to be paying for the next jew war

>wants to join the ZOG forces of the UK
>"lol, your taxes pay for heebs to heeb"
you must be 18 years of age to post here

Not too sure between them two, but kerr pinks are earlys so I'd imagine they'd have a lower crop than Queens. Back home we used to grow Roosters as the main crop but we'd have a ridge for kerr pinks cause you can pick them in July, while roosters in September

Dont want to join i was just seeing what the reaction was

The only thing I like about the Irish regiments in the British army is that they wear Caubeens, a hat that was wore by Gaelic Irish nobles. See the hat on Eoghan Roe

Sure thing

Who is watching the fight tonight?

I usually harvest the pinks in late august onwards. I put them in in around march or when the worst of the frost is gone. I just wait till they start dying back, was i doing it wrong?

I would only die for this man obviously

>I don’t care about joining, that’s why I’m shopping around for someone to tell me what I want to hear
Sure thing buddy

Remember to do your duty and buy this book to support the National Party.
nationalparty.ie/product/ardfheis/

>dying for a faggot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Done

Did it come in yet btw?

no

Shit I mixed up kerr pinks and queens in my other post. Yeah what your doing is right, except I usually don't plant till late april/may. But you might be able to plant earlier as you said when the frost is gone, depends where you live

Hopefully it won’t be like Sam Hyde’s book and take nearly a year to ship

Ah i see. I use the blacks as my earlies but thinking of changing the crop up because i have done the same thing for years. Thanks lad. I think i will grow queens and some other spud that i am not sure what yet.

Any other suggestions anyone?

Know a fella got his today, shouldn't take too long.

When you get it could you take a clear, readable picture of every page and post them?

I'll fight for daddy till the last man

I grew these a while back, taste much the same but have a strange texture. Plus the fact that they're blue makes them strange to look at.

He is everything we stand for

Throw this man into a Bog NOW!

>blue

You need to get your eyes checked, user.

The fuck? I thought Shetlands were odd. What do you call them and how's the yield?