I drink a bottle or two of wine or 4-8 small bottles of beer every 2 or 3 weeks. Am I degenerate?

I drink a bottle or two of wine or 4-8 small bottles of beer every 2 or 3 weeks. Am I degenerate?

Depends on what you do while drinking.

Listen to music or relax with my gf.
Sometimes shitpost.

Nope that's healthy

Nah, just a regular guy. A little bit of the liquid Jew is part of the good life.

Wine is a woman's drink. Buy pic related to be stronk and manly like Serb. If you need a chaser bite an onion after each swig from the bottle

you drink like my grandmother.

you're a chantard so you're probably a degenerate

Yes. If you drink alcohol with any sort of regularity, it's too much.

I drink 4-8 bottles of beer every 2-3 days.
>wake me up cant wake up
plshelb

Chantard! I choose you

That's nothing. Degeneracy is when you drink every night like I do.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

HAHAHA .Saved!

Shaken or stirred?

Do you feel degenerate?

On a nights drinking session, drink either
>2 bottles of red wine
>70cl of vodka
>10 cans of beers/lagers
>5-6 cans of strong lager
>3 litres of white cider
Depending on what I want to taste. I only drink on Friday or Saturday though

Yes. Not because you drink, but because you come to Sup Forums.

Take a tab and a half of lsd and walk around outside. Then ask yourself the same question

You know the answer because it's the same as the question.

There's another question you'll have to ask before you know the Truth

>wine
no...but you're clearly one of those french norman invaders and occupiers of the british isles, begone frankish thot, back to the mainland with ye where you can parlay voo all the saw-vin-yon your frogheart desires

You making this shitty thread makes you degenerate. kys

Is it bad that i read this in a winnie the pooh voice?

Drinking is your right - wine is a gift from the Lord. Don't let these whacko puritans and Muslims take your life away.

I do that every goddamn night, pussy.

If you are brewing the wine you are being degenerate. I brew enough to drink a gallon every other day and if SHTF I will become the Jew lol. I also grow tobacco. But weekend drinking only is more degenerate because you go out and do it. Being self employed enough to live a patrician drunkard life is top-tier.

you are degenerate for asking pol how to live your life

If you are brewing the wine you *arent*

>brewing wine

Yes. A bit.

why would you make this thread you pussy, surely by someone standards you are a degenerate, I drink like 5 pints a night though, so maybe that will make you feel better about yourself

Why would you care about somebody else opinion? And even if you do care, keep in mind that lots of retards here defend weed while being simultaneously obsessed with Third Reich

If its only once a month not at all.

No, white men drink. Only creeps with something to hide abstain totally.

wanna meet up for some gay sex lad?

This even Hitler drank occasionally. And very often in his youth.

You're fine dude. Don't let autists LARPing as Nazis tell you how to live your life. That's between you, your loved ones, and God (if you believe)

This honestly. It's good to be morally wise, but being a total puritan isn't the answer. To me it shows psychological insecurity