Aliens all of a sudden

>Aliens all of a sudden
What was meant by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvCJnW46ISo&index=11&list=PLMR9WY6VV-0c0bv7MsYjudCxx0X1cXWBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was symbolic of how we've been becoming detached from each-other through the use of the Internet

It was the represent how inhuman Lain was becoming

Aliens created the Internet

ayy lmao

It was to show how Lain's perceptions of the real world were becoming distorted through too much time inside on the net.

I dunno, choose one.

This fucking scene is the only time an anime has literally scared me.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO

At first, absolutely nothing, it's just there to mislead you.
Then later on Lain shows up dressed as Alien, which is supposed to signify that she is not of this word, that she is a literal alien.

It's literally an in-series representation of meme magic getting out of control

It's been a while since I saw Lain, but didn't at some point the show implies that the internet is alien technology?

Ayy Lmao

Why was he wearing Freddy's sweater?

Thats what I love about Lain.

The creators obviously had a specific story in mind when they made it, but its made in a way that you can interpret is anyway you like and your interpretation is usually just as valid as someone else's.

>it took this long to get an ayyy lmao

First reply

Same. I felt as if it was a bit rude. A lot, and I mean tons, of people have a this instinctive fear of the typical "grey" alien.

The scene came out of no where and literally caused me to quit Lain.

It was like 2am when I watched it with lights off

The whole anime is just fucking creepy

Yeah. Anime horror is usually so obvious and telegraphed and predicated on gore. But this scene pulled off that "fear of the unknown" thing very well.

>Ayy Lainmao

They do imply that MJ12 and all the organizations that control the Wired got protocol 7 tech inspiration after Roswell, don't they?

I understood that as her becoming so involved with the wired that she started to become an alien.

Ayy lemayonaisse

>It was symbolic of how we've been becoming detached from each-other through the use of the Internet
I'll take it

So I tried so hard watched, and this for the first second and third and fourth and fifth time but no matter how many time but in the end it doesn't even matter: I cannot find an answer for my question? Is she does (Lain) Anischeral?

I mean, really. can somebody PLEASE help me out for answers..? instead of pushing me away and ansculting every time I try to discover.

This a a show doesn't help me for discifering the story, like a baby crawling in nets of ropes, instead confusing, especially at the end, where in confusing me. All the episodes left me confusing what is real in the show and what is just meraphorical. Does she an actual anischerality, simply or meraphorical for anternal state?

For anstanc elain shows to the equals and to the ones who have lost it a dissconnect? For years I have a belief that such an exozation characterizes her Anischerality, but perhaps after all the dedthes and envents of the show, she instead has become so numb to the nature of such envents that she dodn't connect? Many people say it has does without impact, but I can't feel you there.

Penchance anstead of Lain, of Anischeral, penchance SEL's Lain simply was a symbol to Us that even an society run on Technologues is will be subjective to all the humanity, and the same vices rutines that society has become routine and penchance her development is about breaking the habits?

I feel close as one step closer to solving this mystery. I'm about to break through, any help??

I haven't seen this series in a few years, but just put together that the scene where Lain is watching her friend masturbate is gossip-spreading through the internet.

It's obvious too, I don't know why I didn't think of it.

It's actually a bit disturbing if everything is interpreted as more realist: it means Lain, an innocent girl (and lewd) girl pretended to be a (bitchy) adult woman online. And a few others, but that's the first alternate personality to show up I think.

Reminder that the OST is fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=TvCJnW46ISo&index=11&list=PLMR9WY6VV-0c0bv7MsYjudCxx0X1cXWBQ