Who does Sup Forums hate the most, Jews, or Muslims

strawpoll.me/14584491
This has really intrigued me for some time. nu-pol and the_donald seem to be bending over to Israel and I want to see truly what you guys think.

When there is no Muslims, the Jews will leave us alone.

Jews are are the ones feeding the public with pro-refugee propaganda.
If we ger rid of muslims they will just come up with some other plan to destroy the west.
Also with jewish propaganda gone, the harm that muslims cause won't have anything to counter it (currently there is jewish propaganda) and that harm withot a counter will cause peopleto want to get rid of them.
If we get rid of muslims, we won't again have any big jewish plot to expose.

Getting rid of jews is basically getting 2 flies with 1 stone. And getting rid of muslims is like throwing your only stone at them.

No they won't. Why would they? They will still have control of everything mainstream and they still want to get rid of western culture.

Pic related

Only shills and idiots still support Trump and his Israel First policies.

Bahahahahaha weak bait mate

Jews. It's ALWAYS been the Jews behind every ploy to destroy our societies. Muslims are just their latest tool.

Jews.
If they didn't fuck up the Middle East together with US of A, sandniggers would be still sand nigging in their home countries.

Your mommy raised an IDIOT

Jews, the rats of Europe since Roman times, and remember there wouldn't even be muslims in Europe without jewish tricks for the last 60 years

It's the fucking Jews, as ussal.
The Muslims had been calm and normal until the creation of Israel and all the other fuckery going on in Muslim countries since that time thanks to the Jewish run CIA/MI6/Mossad. The US staged a coup in Syria in 1949, then another coup in Iran in 1953, then in the 1980s they created Al-Qaeda to take out the soviet backed government in Afghanistan, then more recently they created ISIS to secure Israel's surrounding region which backfired. Muslims were relatively progressed an in current times before all that bullshit with the exception of the Wahhabi countries which was another British scheme going back over 200 years.

Fucking Jews are the destroyers of nations for real and they create terrorists.

Jews are the ones who brought the Muslims to European countries in the first place.

Quads of truth.
/thread

The Jews. We can get along with muslims just fine and have in many regions for centuries until the global Jew.

Jews are just the tools of Muslims. Ask yourself, who let the Jews into our countries?

Rangeblock American goodgoy israel slaves and that would be 100% Jews

I can't believe a leaf can be so in the right. Must be the quads talking.

its the little nuances that seem to pass you by.

>simpsons (when it was still popular) started making anti french episodes because they wouldnt partake in the afganistan farce. totally ignoring they were one of their very few allies in vietnam.

and you toxic retards wonder why no one will deal with you unless you have an economic gun to their heads.

south korea is the greatest ally
israel is an ally that gets more then it gives
the nato countries are fair weather allies
japan is a puppet ally

Jews and Israel are at the center of the NWO agenda.

I meant to link

I like these results. Shows nu-pol hasn't done too much damage to the board.