Just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a proud supporter of lesbian, gay...

Just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a proud supporter of lesbian, gay, and bisexual men and women! Many posters from /lgbt/ also post here, just remember that we're on your side!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a proud supporter of lesbian, gay, and bisexual men and women!
Why?

>Many posters from /lgbt/ also post here
How many?

>just remember that we're on your side!
So how can you advocate for the existence and survival of the White race when you don't contribute to the White race?

How can you advocate for the removal of the Jew when the Jew is the one who is promoting, normalizing and endorsing homosexuality?

Gays are fine, but trannies are a no no

>Gays are fine,
Really, why?

Um, why would i advocate for the "removal of the jew"? I'm just saying, many of us have conservate opinions.

They are cute

thanks friendo!

We agree.

>Um, why would i advocate for the "removal of the jew"?
Because the Jew is responsible for the ongoing genocide of the White race.

You can't be on Sup Forums's side and be on the Jew's side at the same time.

>I'm just saying, many of us have conservate opinions.
Conservatives ≠ Sup Forums
Conservatives ≠ redpilled
Conservative ≠ pro-faggotry

Faggots can't be conservative as conservatives are supposed to be conserving traditional (aka anti-faggot) values.

>They are cute
Says who?

KYS fag

yes, agreed, transgender people have NOTHING in common with gays, "LGBT" is just a liberal meme to try to keep gays on their side now that same sex marriage is legal.

Yes. Imagine transgender Congresspeople. Would everyone agree to call them by opposite sex pronouns?

Sup Forums openly hates faggots, faggot.
You are part of the problem.

Go fuck your boyfriend’s butthole you cretin

Jesus, is there anything worst than the attentionwhoreism of the LGTQUERTY "community"?
Can't you fags just stop talking about your sexuality for one second?

>Can't you fags just stop talking about your sexuality for one second?
They can't because then they don't exist.

Their sexuality defines their entire being, after all. So if they're not fagging it up and forcing everyone to "recognize" them, it's like they literally don't exist.

>Abuse the only part of your group actively trying not to be gay
>Call yourself conservative when the only thing remotely conservative in your views would be very light forms of patriotism
>Otherwise you're no different then liberals

Yeah
Get fucked

Here's the guy who wrote that study that only looked at 20 gay couples.

get out scum

fuck off degenerate

You are not on our side you marxist tool. KYS

FUCK OFF FAGGOT!, NO POLGBT FOR YOU!

Oven. Now.

I don't care if your gay, just don't be a fag about it.

Homosexuality is a crime against humanity and all participants and their enablers need to be purged.

This

NO, you're not welcome degenerate faggot.

Take a trip to Iran for vacation, or maybe a nice helicopter ride.

Fuck off degenerate:

#ohyougays

I'm also gay and have been here for years.

Why feel the need to put our gayness in pols face tho? If you've ever been here for more than an hour you'd know thats not good to do.

There's literally nothing to be proud of being a faggot, infact you should be ashamed and disgusted of yourself.

YAAAAAAASSSSS

Interacial>faggot
>"wew i almost had to accept the truth but sadly this person has been wrong at something else!good luck now homophobe!"

Friendly reminder you still get the fucking noose, you diseased fucks.

"NO NO PLEASE GOD I'M SORRY FOR BEING A SODOMITE PLEASE PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

"JESUS I REPENT PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M SORRY NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

I don’t think you understand what a genocide is. Like I think you’re legitimately confused about what that word means. White people are not being killed or exterminated at the moment, there are real cases of that happening but right now is not one of them. Man the fuck up, stop acting like a victim you little bitch.

"OH GOD THIS CAN'T BE FOREVER!! PLEASE THIS CAN'T LAST FOREVER IT HAS TO END EVENTUALLY!!!! GOD NO PLEASE HEAR ME!!!!! I'M SORRY PLEASE I REPENT!!!!!!! I WANT MY MOTHER PLEASE MOMMY SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!! *sobs uncontrollably* PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAA I'M GOING INSANE HAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

It's ok if niggers and shitskins are gay. It's is encouraged.

no, gas them all

>Just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a proud supporter of lesbian, gay, and bisexual men and women! Many posters from /lgbt/ also post here, just remember that we're on your side!
No. Legalizing gay marriage was a mistake. Homosexuality is degenerate filth.

Pol is gay

I like how this board completely loses its shit over this topic.

Kill yourself faggot. We still hate you.

This is what happened when you believe in fairy tales folks lol.

Fuck ya Sup Forums is a leftist board! More fags and niggers please!

only degenerates support lgbt
/thread

"NO PLEASE DON'T THROW ME INTO THE PIT PLEASE JESUS HAVE MERCY ON ME I'M SORRY PLEASE PLEASE JESUS!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Not even pro-LGBT, but you sound utterly retarded. Stop it, you are sincerely embarrassing yourself. Evangelicals are cancer. I literally laughed my ass off reading your shitty posts.