Reminder meds are literally le 3 percent faces

Reminder meds are literally le 3 percent faces

MEDS ARE THE AMERICANS OF EUROPE

Other urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6549-23andme-amp-AncestryDNA-results-for-Italians-and-Greeks!
archive.is/wBDb
archive.is/7pCIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit. How will AchMeds ever recover.

And Jews

I think this every time I see Meds posting le 56% face. My whole family is blond or brunette, the 56% face is literally your cousin Guiseppe/Pablo/Christos.

Good, I'm sick of based Mediterraneans being lumped together with subhuman wh*Tes

its fucking rough having italian heritage. almost as bad as finding nigger in your dna results.

le 3% face

Reminder to support out independence from Spanish subhumans

Tfw 0.5% black.

Hairy guy with the cross is Bulgarian.

Jesus christ you can't even do basic math. The equivalent would be le 97% face not le 3 percent

>said the kangaroo fucker

im 25% italian. i look white as anyone else, but it still fucking rough to accept that theres north african in there.

Many famous american whites have some native american deep back, so that makes me feel less shitty.

Ohh, that's why he looks comparatively white. He's pretty close to pink nips.

After mixing with some subhuman from neighboring Greece they won’t look that good
>look white
Keep coming

It means exactly 3% or 0% for Europeaness

#notallgreeks

They fucced their slaves

Same mistake Americans made

Yeah, I see him called Greek constantly but I read a book many years ago and he is in it (same picture, too). He is a Bulgarian crime boss.

>North african in there
Dude you're 30% north african, what this topic is discussing is the 2.7% BLACK in you.

Hmmmmm

#allgreeksaresubhumansandniggers

The admixture is already rolled into Italian category, you just don't have any extra. Hope this helps, Giuseppe Li Tan.

Reminder that Australians are 10% abo on average while Americans are 98% white

Reminder that you're probably going to get sodomized by banana dick soon

Reminder that most Spaniards are riddled with mudslime DNA

Pocahantas'd

What if I'm an American of Italian, Ukranian, and Swiss ancestry amongst other unknowns. Am I white?

We are all niggers anyway.

... So?

Every nigger with facial hair has been Barbosa'd, and that's a fact.

>3,2% in Portugal
M O O R T U G A L

How do you not know where your family is from?

>implying britshit DNA is better

Look up the average Greek IQ and tell me these are the philosophers and people known for great accomplishments. Their iq is lower than fucking Turkey. They are nigger tier

>most Spaniards
All Spaniards are niggerblooded arabic subhumans

because it's irrelevant

Then why do you care if you are "white"?

>lower than Turkey
Go ahead post your meme source

ahMEDs are not white

Been so for a very long time. Southern Italy which is basically Greek is absolutely subhuman inbred shithole. Greeks are not even mongrels like Portuguese or Spanish they are assimilated Arabs
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6549-23andme-amp-AncestryDNA-results-for-Italians-and-Greeks!

And they're somehow still whiter than Germany. Makes you think

Wow it's almost as if Spics are retarded subhumans !

>Southern Italy which is basically Greek is absolutely subhuman inbred shithole

Not giving a shit about the ''rulers'' and the ''laws'' doesn't make you less european you brown shit with meme flag.

Catalonians are subhuman with no respect for authority.

This
>Not giving a shit about the ''rulers'' and the ''laws'' doesn't make you less european
true but being a subhuman syrian ethiopian crossbred does. All Soutn Italians, Greeks, Portuguese and Spanish deserve the gas chamber
Authority of cucks? Region has no say about immigration or social policy dumb moorish shit.

Fake news.
That was refuted years ago.

Basically the authors reduce all human diversity between China and Africa on a one dimensional cline, and by wrongly assuming that central Europeans have 0% east Asian input, they conclude any shift towards africa must be due to african input, despite the fact that the assumption that CEU have 0% asian input holds no ground based on other statistics.

archive.is/wBDb

>whiter
Amerimongrel or subhuman achMed?

How can they have inherited 1-3% if it happened 55 generations ago?

Shouldn't it be like 0.001% or something? Prince William and Prince Harry had an Indian ancestor 8-9 generations ago and people said that made them

Complementary article:
archive.is/7pCIM

Though it'll be disregarded because it's not memetic enough for this place.

ive been to barcelona, and they look white.... but no one has blue eyes

the whitest people there were russian

Here we see arabic nigger nature of Spanish and Portuguese again
Enough ethnic Catalans with blue eyes, but it’s mostly green, amber and hazel with us.
>Barcelona
We had 60 years of subhuman Spanish migration

Sure kike sure. the OP got butblasted here already:

You too ,since n italians, portugese or spanish and greeks are not connected to arabs/blacks/muslims by genetic pca on maps.

No problem, just don't bother posting misleading studies. The information I provided is more accurate and it still fits your narrative to an extent.

don’t tell me who is jewish and who is not racemixed semitic subhuman. You have ruined lineage, you cluster closer to jews, you are ugly, you live in poverty, you deserve to die

oh albanian is mad

That map always surprised me. Hungarians and Poles clustering that closely to Brits and French.

>is refuted easily
>chimps out

LMAO
((you))

>Greeks 0,08
>swedish 0,20

>yfw swedish has more african admixture than Greeks

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH