WE WUZ KANGZ HIGH SCHOOL

Holy Shit. I thought this was just a fringe meme.
Imohtep High School

youtube.com/watch?v=7R9KmRF6ak0&bpctr=1512851357

Are you actually kings Sup Forums ?

Coptic descendant
wbu toothpaste

Sock outline with added lines to suggest where the toes go. What does this mean?

>read was for so long, were sounds wrong
i dont know how to feel about this

WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT NIGGA. I SWEAR TO GOD MAYN. IM NOT FUKKIN PLAYIN MAN WE FROM EGYP NIGGA. WE WU WE WU I WAS A ANCESTUH OF EGYP MAYN. Y-Y-YOU TELLIN ME DAT... DAT DAT THEM DAT THEM EGYPSHUNS OVER DERE AINT BLACK? LOOK AT DEY SKIN MAYN DEY BLACK MAYN. A-AND YOU AND YOU KNOW MAYN LIKE LI-LIKE IM SORRY MAN WE TRYIN TO GO TO SPAYCE N SHIT MAYN. LIKE FUCK MAYN DESE GODDAYUM WYATT PEEPUL MAYN. I-I-I-I AINT EVEN SAYIN MAYN DESE DESE WYATT PEEPUL BE RUININ OUR LIVES MAYN. SHIT MAYN LOO-L-L-L-L-L-LET ME TELL YOU MAYN. LOO-L-LOOK MY GR MY GRAMAWMA SHE PART EGYPSHUN MAYN. YOU TELLIN ME LOO-L-L-LOOK KING TUT-TOO-TAW-TOO. DAT-DAT-DAT-DATZ MY DATZ MY GRAYT-GRAYT-GRAYT-GRAYT-GRAYT-GRAYT-GRAYT GRAMPAW MAYN. A-AND YOU GON TELLIN ME DAT DESE GODDAYUM EGYPSHUNS AINT BLAKK? SHIT NIGGA LOOK-LOOK-LOOK MAYN. JOOLIUS CEEZUZ WUZ BLAKK. I DONT KNOW WHY DESE HIZTORY BOOKZ BE LYIN TO YOU. JOOLIUS CEEZUZ WUZ BLAKK HE WUZNT WYATT. DA ROMANZ WUR RUWLED BY BLACK PEEPUL. SHIT MAYN I TELL YOU WUT I SWEAR. LET ALL DA BLAKK PEEPUL AMERIKKKA GO BAKK TO AFRIKA DEY GON BE WANTIN US BAKK.?

what kind of a mutt am i? my thumb and the next toe are the same size

Celtic and Greek feet need to be gassed.

t. Roman god foot

Top kek, the absolute state of niggers

Baltic Orc feet

Egyptian/Roman mix

My feet are Greek but I'm certainly not.

kek

what are you doing online

Pyramids are lookin kinda pointy. I doubt they'll last millennia. Niggers can't even stack rocks properly.

These feet are the types of feet those people favored in their culture and put in their statues. Having the egyptian feet doesn't mean you're egyptian, except for the turkish one.

100% kang

Probably some foreign soldiers mixing it up with gaulfu's in ancient times

i meant that i descend from Coptics
i dont believe foot ancestry

that's some phrenology tier bullshit there

What the fuck is this new Jewery?

hol up
so u b sayin
WE WUZ HALF KINGS HALF AVGUSTS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Offensive videos go to Goolag.

Holy shit.... wewuz?

No it's based on statues built by those groups.

>statues built by those groups
Yeah, it says I'm greek, but my family has records going back about a thousand years for us being in the swiss/german area. I guess it could be from before that, but this seems like weak correlation.

>This entire video so far

I thought this Egyptian shit was a meme.

YES!!!! Your toes should look like a tiny staircase

My bottom hands do not match any of these images.

that's because your race didn't exist when the image was created

Even they think it's bullshit

>Verify Controversy! The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
what gives?

I didn't know I was egyptian until now
I was a kang