Judge Releases 19-Year-Old Charged in Facebook Video Torture of Disabled Chicago Teen

The First of these Four has plead guilty to a Hate Crime, Aggravated Battery and Intimidation. She gets Zero Jail Time and instead has to do 200 hours of community service, she's banned from using social media and having contact with her co-defendants for four years.

Glad we are holding people accountable for their actions Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimbar.org/muslimlawyers/2012/12/honorable-william-h-hooks-biography.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/12/mailvox-low-morale-men.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/09/teen-charged-in-beating-disabled-man-broadcasting-it-on-facebook-live-gets-probation.html
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw330jvNZ-M
ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=072000050HArt. 10&ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=12200000&SeqEnd=13600000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could you expect anything different from the chicago justice system? Dey don't wanna appear rayciss and all. Dey need their base. It's ok to film the torture of a mentally handicapped white person while egging it on.

Its Chimpcongo every judge is a negro with South Africa tier tribal logic, what did you expect?

>Hate Crime
>probation
Our criminal justice system is racist against white victims.

Why aren’t we chimping in the street like BLM?

Because we have jobs.

Because we actually respect the Justice system and believe in second chances?

>community service

She struck a deal.

Right?

I remember dis Furby lookin bih

I wish suicidal trannies would go after fuckers like these or cops that disavow the law. They are suicidal, might as well take some dirt out with them.

who is that guy from the vice sloth girl video? didnt he basically get thrown in jail forever for jaywalking or some shit?

Yea she took the plea bargin.

Whites are pussies.

Remember the rednecks that drove a truck past a birhtday party and yelled racist stuff to some black folk? They got 15 years

niggers are crybabies. see how easy they roll on each other for a lesser charge.

No cuck you dont understand, nigs dont have trauma from racism imagine a chimp that gets mad at an idea and that idea is racism. Nigs free other nigs cuz WE IZ BLACKS n he wite so its ok.

>Shitcago
>catch-and-release criminals

Yep.

Remember, it's illegal to ask someone to violently murdered them now that they're free.

Show flag

Kill the judge, if justice won't be served through the system then vigilante justice must follow

either actual nog because inability to create clear sentences or larping white cuck

Not so cute without her makeup and weeve.

>chicago justice system

Is this some kind of joke?

Isn't that like having a Saudi Arabian Religious Tolerance Ministry?

Just gonna leave this here.

>”””””””Justice system””””””””

No prison time for kidnapping and torturing a mentally disabled person is NOT justice

Justice would be death.

United States of Muttia is the flag, don’t be surprised

Right-wing tranny death squads?

Thas rite white bois. The law don't apply to us, but if you so much as LOOK at a KANG the wrong way then you get LIFE for hate crime.

This shit nuclear triggered my jimmies. Where are their social media vomit buckets?
Someone capture them, soak them in gasoline and burn them alive.

This.
What are you Americans waiting for? You have the most armed population on the planet: unlike our weak-ass population, you actually have the means to merit out people's justice.

While I agree, this isn't really the wisest place to discuss murdering judges kek

Even sheboons have the pussy pass. The nigger men are looking at 10 to 15 years. This is the way of the world: men hang, while women get a stern talking to.

Breitbart has a black crime section LMAO You people arent racist at all!!!!

Most judges today were planted by Obama.
They are more than hold outs, they are usurpers pushing tyranny.
The next 3 years will get NOWHERE until these "judges" lawyers get booted out.
By force if needed, since they are domestic enemies.

>(((second chances)))

There are no second chances. You fuck up, you're done. That would create a polite society overnight.

Start putting those guns to good use, otherwise future generations will damn you in your graves that you did nothing.

In exchange for what? Is she going to testify against the others?

Because we are humans not wild animals

>Blacks are sentenced more harshly by the Justice Syste--

Hi BATFE

>he lives in a city
Cuck

>The judge did not assign jail time because, he said, “I’m not sure if I did that you’d be coming out any better.”

>Hooks insisted that his sentence would give Covington the chance to put her life on a productive path.

Can we just ban Social Justice Warrior from being Judges?

Was she at least placed on probation?
Putting a nigger on probation is the courts way of nailing niggers later on because niggers can't follow probation guidelines

Vox Day has a blog up that advocates that very thing. His solution to no-fault divorce with shitty outcomes for men is to kill the judges who perpetuate the problem.

Also, there are more abortion doctors than members of ISIS in this world. If you don't like abortion, what are you going to do about it?

It's an interesting thought experiment, but nobody wants to be the one to hang for the cause.Vox would say I'm a cuck.

is it too much to ask for you to post a fucking link when you start a thread like this? jesus christ

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/12/mailvox-low-morale-men.html

Only simian intellectuals believe that course of action will change anything only they couldn't be more wrong as the great acolyte wizard Freddy of Mercury from the wizarding guild of Queen made a profound discovery in the bohemian rhapsodies that nothing really matters and this may not be real life.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/09/teen-charged-in-beating-disabled-man-broadcasting-it-on-facebook-live-gets-probation.html

It's legit shlomo

>Chicago woman who live-streamed video of the racially charged beating of a teen with mental disabilities pleaded guilty Friday to a hate crime and was sentenced to four years of probation.

>Hooks told Covington he could have imposed a prison sentence but added, “I’m not sure if I did that you’d be coming out any better."

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html

Let's reverse the races and sexes
>White male kidnaps and tortures disabled black woman while delivering hate speech and living streaming it.
Would things be different?

You think anyone her age can go four years without facebook or twitter? Shell get caught and end up doing time.

>Chicago
I didn't expect anything at all

he did a PSA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw330jvNZ-M

Someone will find her.. and freedom will ring

They brandished firearms.

Totally different

Fuck these goddamn niggers though.

>4 years of probation
I got 5 fucking years of probation for a 5th degree drug charge. WHAT THE FUCK.

What was the judge's name?

That's very white of you. And the reason why the west is in the shitter.

Hope you learned your lesson, druggie nigger

being on the streets of chicongo is worse than prison

Do you not know how this works?

You give them probation with rules that they can't follow, so you look like you're "going easy" to keep the blacks happy and then they get to serve the full sentence when they break probation in 3 weeks.

Freddie Mercury was Iranian/Indian

Sure, it was just a couple ativan I no longer had a script for. Doesn't change the fact the her sentence is absolutely ridiculous.

gas the niggs racewar now!

It still sends a very powerful message to the citizens who already feel marginalized, and voted for Trump based on this. This is perfect propaganda material for the alt-right

>[white flight intensifies]

This. Kill the judge, send a message to others that might do what he did. Make sure people know exactly why he died too.

She did 11 months though right? Wasnt she on remand the whole time?

Yeah I've seen people get 180 hours for shoplifting.
Kidnap usually carries about 8 years here. It's a serious crime.

Well at least we know he isnt racist!

Paul? Paul Kersey? You in here? Wildey?

The white flight is gonna closely be followed by the Squint Sprint.

With no whites or Asians these cities are gonna be Zimbabwe.

second chance for this?

GAS THE NIGGERS

The state is your enemy and it's out to take everything from you and replace you with those - I can't even express my feelings towards those things.
I desire a war now.

This image is incomplete. She also stabbed his arm and cut his scalp.

Should turn focus onto the judges/jury/lawyers instead of these niggers at this rate desu since they are the enablers
target the laywers and

welp nice proof reading

Yeah I never understood that either. If I was suicidal, I'd probably take out Jerry brown with me.
>I... I mean no I wouldn't FBI-san

For sure, user. Fuck niggers

Whites conquered the entire african continent for funsies.

The Judge is a Black Muslim

Hooks was the first African-American president of Chicago’s Federal Bar Association, and is a past president of the Cook County Bar Association, the oldest African American Bar Association in America. He is frequently a legal commentator for radio, television, bar groups, community, and other audiences.

Race War is gonna have to happen soon, or whites are gonna lose for sure

i would re think that

We don't have the media on our side, and without that, protests do licherally nothing.

1st priority should be the corrupt officials then the sub humans

Noticing race is racist jeez you guys race isnt a race so dont be so quick to cut to the quick

If not we deserve everything thats coming.

Not only an uppity nigger but a muzzie at that. He deserves the bullet.

kill yourself junkie faggot

Even with technological inferiority we don't need numbers to win, historically speaking.

ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=072000050HArt. 10&ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=12200000&SeqEnd=13600000

Here is a list of abduction/kidnapping law for Illinois. It confirms a felony for them all and the judge willingly abused his position

This really pisses me off. I predict she'll end up in jail within 5 years time anyway though.

Protected species.

My friend Wildey is coming

lol. Paul Kersey is going to blow a gasket.

Nice, Paul. Good to see you again.