Dreamers BTFO

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Protection of American citizens are our priority. We will shutdown the GOV, but will grant no amnesty. We ask our men and women in uniform to understand that troop funding loss will be the fault of the Democrats who demand that we provide for criminal aliens before our military forces. DACA this is not your home, and anyone in the country illegally will be hunted down like the criminals they are and deported.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz0ETfdsos8
amren.com/features/2017/03/white-teacher-brown-school/
amren.com/features/2012/04/white-teacher-in-an-la-school/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/19/george_w_bush_the_russian_government_has_made_a_project_of_turning_americans_against_each_other.html

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Hey Chucky boy tell your dreamers to......

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

ICE ICE BABY

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

If they are really so into family values they will keep the family together. GO BACK AS A FAMILY.

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

A line has been drawn and will not be crossed. This weeks statement will be upheld. Get yourself legal or get the fuck out.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

He's given them plenty of time to do this the easy way

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Bad boys whatcha gon do

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

post link

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

youtube.com/watch?v=uz0ETfdsos8

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

Yes, this. Read these articles posted in an earlier thread, really pissed me off. This is the kind of culture that is taking us over. Fucking mestizos.
amren.com/features/2012/04/white-teacher-in-an-la-school/

Yeah I never got this. They're so family oriented that they'll leave half their family behind and come here. Like the Africans that have fifteen kids and leave half of em to come here as a refugee. Instead of you know raising their fucking kids.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Praise

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

My gf is DACA. Do I deport?

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

Whatcha gon do when ICE comes for you

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Marry or deport, user.

Time to make a choice.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Yes. Film her reaction to being deported and post it

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

The shitty truth that is classed as hate speech.
I would suggest you do something other than place your hopes in Chucky boy and Nancy. The American voter wants her to become a legal citizen or leave.

I could use a good chuckle.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Yes. Call ICE right in front of her and do not break eye contact.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

I like the way this is going

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

Fetish unlocked

Brayden White
Brayden White

Most Americans pay a lot of money to go to Mexico. It is a beautiful country, and we are offering free travel to Mexico for all criminal aliens.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

sanctuary sate

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Who in the pic was more of a benefit to society? Kate I AM SORRY i COULD NOT PROTECT YOU. I AM SORRY FOR THE ACTIONS OF POLITICAL LEADERS WHO DID NOT VALUE YOUR LIFE ABOVE THAT OF A CRIMINAL. Your name shall forever be enshrined in the wall as a reminder to all who dare enter our borders with ill intent.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

#
Fetish unlocked
Boner achieved!

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

I am getting there.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Dream on Dream on
aaahhhhhhhahahahahaha

Is it wrong that I find Joy in their misery.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

Get an American one instead

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

Stirring the pot again.
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/19/george_w_bush_the_russian_government_has_made_a_project_of_turning_americans_against_each_other.html

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

DACA and criminal aliens are not Americans.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit