Dreamers BTFO

Protection of American citizens are our priority. We will shutdown the GOV, but will grant no amnesty. We ask our men and women in uniform to understand that troop funding loss will be the fault of the Democrats who demand that we provide for criminal aliens before our military forces. DACA this is not your home, and anyone in the country illegally will be hunted down like the criminals they are and deported.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz0ETfdsos8
amren.com/features/2017/03/white-teacher-brown-school/
amren.com/features/2012/04/white-teacher-in-an-la-school/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/19/george_w_bush_the_russian_government_has_made_a_project_of_turning_americans_against_each_other.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey Chucky boy tell your dreamers to......

ICE ICE BABY

If they are really so into family values they will keep the family together. GO BACK AS A FAMILY.

A line has been drawn and will not be crossed. This weeks statement will be upheld. Get yourself legal or get the fuck out.

He's given them plenty of time to do this the easy way

Bad boys whatcha gon do

post link

youtube.com/watch?v=uz0ETfdsos8

Yes, this. Read these articles posted in an earlier thread, really pissed me off. This is the kind of culture that is taking us over. Fucking mestizos.
>amren.com/features/2017/03/white-teacher-brown-school/
>amren.com/features/2012/04/white-teacher-in-an-la-school/

Yeah I never got this. They're so family oriented that they'll leave half their family behind and come here. Like the Africans that have fifteen kids and leave half of em to come here as a refugee. Instead of you know raising their fucking kids.

Praise

My gf is DACA. Do I deport?

Whatcha gon do when ICE comes for you

Marry or deport, user.

Time to make a choice.

Yes. Film her reaction to being deported and post it

>amren.com/features/2017/03/white-teacher-brown-school/
The shitty truth that is classed as hate speech.
I would suggest you do something other than place your hopes in Chucky boy and Nancy. The American voter wants her to become a legal citizen or leave.

I could use a good chuckle.

Yes. Call ICE right in front of her and do not break eye contact.

I like the way this is going

Fetish unlocked

Most Americans pay a lot of money to go to Mexico. It is a beautiful country, and we are offering free travel to Mexico for all criminal aliens.

>sanctuary sate

Who in the pic was more of a benefit to society? Kate I AM SORRY i COULD NOT PROTECT YOU. I AM SORRY FOR THE ACTIONS OF POLITICAL LEADERS WHO DID NOT VALUE YOUR LIFE ABOVE THAT OF A CRIMINAL. Your name shall forever be enshrined in the wall as a reminder to all who dare enter our borders with ill intent.

> #
>Fetish unlocked
Boner achieved!

I am getting there.

Dream on Dream on
aaahhhhhhhahahahahaha

Is it wrong that I find Joy in their misery.

Get an American one instead

Stirring the pot again.
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/19/george_w_bush_the_russian_government_has_made_a_project_of_turning_americans_against_each_other.html

DACA and criminal aliens are not Americans.