Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-19/full-metal-panic-invisible-victory-tv-anime-reveals-full-title/.111229
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S4 never

Oh yes, autism might be an overused word on this side, but he certainly had a severe case of autism.

Seeing Sousuke spill his spaghetti is the best.

soldiers are not autists

Yes

No.

nigga...

Also Sagara is absolutely based

This is your marine tonight.

When are they going to announce the studio doing the next season? I want to know if I can hold out hope that "I changed my mind" will be lovingly animated or not. I was really hoping for KyoAni but that's impossible now.

Xebec

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-19/full-metal-panic-invisible-victory-tv-anime-reveals-full-title/.111229

PTSD

No because he had a legitimate reason to act a bit autistic.
Sento on the other hand, definitely autistic.

Why do people like her over Chidori?

Invisible Victory? That's retarded or just really bad English.

Because they haven't awakened to the true best girl.

Think about the initials.

But Nami is best girl.

>used goods

>Nami
Have fun with your corpse

"yes"

Nope, rather you two have cool mouths that talk with dialogue

It's a victory against the industry because Gotoh managed to adapt his LN until the end even after fifteen years of its first anime.

I never realized Sento is literally Sousuke with tits. Then even have the same gun gag.

I wonder who's going to do the new OP.

I started re-watching this show after all these years and I'm on season 2. It's more mediocre than I remember. First season especially was quite bad.

PTSD

S1 had a lot of classic Gonzo QUALITY.

I think TSR was where some of the weaknesses of balancing the "student by day, commando by night" shtick really came into the forefront. The more serious plot caused the school scenes to really drag the pacing down, and they had to bend over backwards to keep Chidori relevant to the plot.
Also, Gates was a mistake.

I just rewatched it as well. In the first season there's literally an arc that ends with a fight against a giant red robot that has an evil laugh. I'd think the whole arc was filler if it weren't mentioned later and it has Tessa's character development. Every other arc essentially comes down to "gee I sure hope we killed Gauron for real this time" but some of them are at least somewhat interesting. The real question is if a lot of what the first season owes to being bad is GONZO or not.

TSR is much better. Obviously KyoAni is going to have the edge on animation and artwork, but the story is considerably more entertaining (though not flawless). Even the relatively mundane things, like the locations featured are much more interesting. The battle in the underwater tunnel in China is so much better than anything S1 ever did conceptually.

It's hard to tell for a secondary like myself how the third season will be. It seems like KyoAni carried the show, so a third season without them seems dubious. But Sup Forums holds the novels in high regard so I'll have faith.

Of all the places to have an extended FMP reference, why Korean Zombie Desk Car?