What's the deal with Scientology?

What's the deal with Scientology?

Have you had any experience with scientologist?

I've never met one in person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrZk0C91mfg
sbs.com.au/movies/article/2017/09/13/was-eyes-wide-shut-merely-elaborate-expensive-way-stanley-kubrick-toy-tom-cruise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think there's many in this country.

Pedophiles needed a religion, but Islam hadn't hit the US yet.

I don't think any are on Sup Forums

Scientology is a condom against the Jew

Nice one Jew.

Posting the only lulzy thing to come out of our war against the Scilons. Behold the glory of our fallen oldfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrZk0C91mfg

Guess you were wrong

With all the ayylmao chatter lately, do we have any reason to believe that Scientology got anything right?

not a scientologist I just know that theyre big in hollywood because they are a shield agains tthe Jew.

>why do Jews hate Scientology
Consider that Tom Cruise is the only gentile actor to retain his stardom for decades. Jews nearly killed his career for jumping on a couch, they have so little dirt on him. Scientology is based. You create a Jew-proof shield around your life, property and communications, and call it a religion.

Tfw Scientology is an alien condom to protect against Shekel-Transmitted-Diseases. Cruise is based. Kubrick redpilled him further.

Kubrik didn't redpill cruise, he was psychologically torturing him. sbs.com.au/movies/article/2017/09/13/was-eyes-wide-shut-merely-elaborate-expensive-way-stanley-kubrick-toy-tom-cruise

Also L.Ron openly admitted he wanted a tax haven church instead of being a pulp sci-fi writer (with no talent) making a nickel a word. He IS the jews.

displays of coordination from other religions scare the jew

you should really be asking yourself about why there are so many shows about "escaping" the amish/mormon/scientology shit and how scary and awful it all is, while there are no shows about the barbaric practices in judiasm like kosher slaughter or rabbis giving babies herpes. how would all that go over if it were mormons doing that?

>opening now - preacher, produced by (((seth rogan))) and (((aaron goldberg)))

It's a mumbo-jumbo for lazy people who don't want to dive into esotericism themselves.
It's like paying for someone's (((lections))) featuring abridged/distorted information and riddled with ads and product placement instead of reading a book on the subject yourself.

It's basically mormonism involving aliens in a volcano or something. Has some interesting followers

Scientology was created by the masons. It's enough to say it is bullshit

Scientology is built on extreme interrogation and scaring its followers.

>We hide the truth, pay to find out more through thousands of dollars worth of shitty sci-fi books
Fuck this gnostic pyramid scheme cult. It deserves all of the hate it gets.

Have they ever stated a political affiliation tho? I'm genuinely curious as they seem to be ignored by both parties

I was one of the original chanologists. The Scilons were crazy as fuck. I infiltrated the scilon group near me and learned a fair bit about their weird ass dealings. They've been on a serious decline since 2008.

They have clone-tech. It's pretty neat.

So, what did you learn?

It's a cult but unless you live in California or some shit, you're not going to really see any. There's a base or group in every state but mainly for the capital cities. You'll notice that the people they convert have money, if you don't have money for them to steal from you then they really don't have any use for you.
They've started to 'invade' other countries, such as Japan like Mormons have except scientologists are more protected because their lawyers are pretty damn amazing.

And that's because why Scientology is still around: Their lawyers are top Harvard/Yale/Georgetown law school grads who have exploited any loop hole in the book to keep them afloat. Obviously none of them are Scientologist themselves.

As far as I know, they don't involve themselves with presidential candidates or anything. They've been known to throw money around california so they keep the law off their back and low key support certain mayors.

Also As far as their entire backstory, Xenu and all that crap, from what I can gather, the church of Scientology still keeps the same story but now tells it differently. I shit you not. After the 2000's and the South park and other Drama they've changed the story around, still completely insane but apparently stuff about the space ships looking like commerical airliners and Xenus motivations have been changed around.

Source: I dated an ex Scientologist girl and that's as far as she knew, from 2014. Her parents are still in the cult and live in the Gold Base. Before all of this they were very wealthy business owners in Los Angeles, but they sold their business to the Church in exchange for a 'free' 'house' on the compound.