We need to stop global warming before its to late

The world is literally being destroyed

Look out the window. Snow is here because Trump canceled global warming.

>The world is literally being destroyed

It's not Global Warming. CA is simply one of many victims of The Trump Curse. Also, SAGED.

Get fucked liberals

Fuck off and kill yourself faggot. Save the world.

>scientists
Pfft, climate science is about as valid a science as psychology. These fires were probably arson anyway.

Humans are nature u tardo

Red pill
>Its too late.
>Prepare for the worst

In Spain produce like courgettes or bell peppers were hard to get last summer due to forest fires.

It will get worse. Chocolate and coffee will go up in price as well. When basic foodstuffs get harder to grow that is when we are fucked due to social unrest. I predict it about 15-20 years away
Source:
>I'm a farmer

We'll need to start by eleminating ALL the water on Earth.

You know that, right?

30-70% of "Greenhouse gases" are caused by water vapor.

Look it up.

it snowing i the north of england where it rarely does henceforth global warming has been trumped now the commie dykes can die in their homes cause they were stupid enough to live in the fucking dessert

Just a symptom of the disease. Even if it gets fixed, something else will come along because most of humanity are just mindless animals that do/think whatever the acknowledged leader of their peergroup says. The deaths of 6.5 billion of you useless meatbags is a good start.

>Global Warming Causing California to Burn In Hell

I'm going to run my portable generator throughout the night

MUH GLOBAL WARNING

JK

MUH CLIMATE CHANGE

JK

MUH ICE AGE

JK

MUH GLOBAL WARMING

Why don't you just recycle your craft beer cans like a good goy and get the fuck out of my face. I wish it was real only if it meant retards like you would drown

>its snowing in the south, see climate change isnt real
STUPID CONSERVATIVE
>california is burning, see climate change is real
OMG CLIMATE CHANGE

wew

They didn't say shit last year when Alaska had way bigger wildfires

>California is on fire
>I have snow
It's pretty bad what's happening in commifornia, but I will stick with my autistic climate with zero natural disasters, thanks.

have those cunts not seen the water to thier left?

> But muh money...

The EPA said it was cool for companies to dump frack waste water into the gulf