Do you think there would have been support enough for the Goldenbaum dynasty after Rhinehard's death...

Do you think there would have been support enough for the Goldenbaum dynasty after Rhinehard's death, would it ever be possible for a movement led by an ancestor of Erwin Josef to reinstate the old monarchy and completely undo what Rhinehard spent his entire life doing while reviving the Goldenbaum name?

An ancestor???

But yes, that's explicitly the reason why Yang and his friends supported democracy: Because even though they liked and trusted Reinhard, they couldn't trust anybody coming after Reinhard. Anyone could take power, anything could happen.

Only solution is to develop immortality and have Reinhard rule forever.

Now I want a LOGH sequel where a crazy scientist builds an android to keep Rhinehard's ideals alive

Whatever happened to this little brat anyway?

>What exactly happened to Erwin Josef, Landsberg, Schumacher after Operation Ragnarok is unclear, but former Imperial High Admiral Willibald Joachim von Merkatz, who had served as the exiled government's war minister, believed that it was his duty to locate the former Kaiser. The Count was later discovered on Heinessen by the Imperial Military Police in 800 UC. He had become deranged by that point, and was carrying around a corpse that was believed to be the exiled Kaiser's. According to a journal he had been keeping, the Kaiser had died of starvation. (LOGH: 'Holiday's End', 'Running Start Towards the Future')
>However, it would be revealed in July 801 UC, upon the capture of Schumacher, that the corpse was fake and that Erwin Josef had gotten away from Landsberg's custody, with his whereabouts being unknown. (LOGH: 'Dream: To See It to the End')

I'm watching for the first time and it's about to happen.

I'm not ready.

Fuck the Galactic Empire, viva democracy!

>free speech
>implying enemy civil servants have the right of free speech
I won't even go into him cooperating with Rubinsky to subvert the Imperial Government, if only because that's irrelevant.

Do they have the right to continue living and not be murdered for their speech?

If yang knows reinhard is sick and gonna die soon, would he accept reinhard's invitation so he can take control of the government after reinhard died? I mean it's already guaranteed that eventually yang will be a fleet admiral if he accept reinhard's invitation, so it's gonna be easier for him to seize power with force if it needs to.

>Yang
>wanting power
"No."

The little Kaiser was still alive and probably old enough to realize all that happened to him. People would not want the Goldenbaums back in power but many former nobles would love it so there was a possibility of him having some support, it's not like he would be the next Reinhard, but more a case of people wanting to put him on the throne for their own ends. Maybe Reuenthal's son to get revenge against Reinhard for killing his dad or fucking Julian, with the intent of getting back the full Alliance territory.

I read somewhere the entirety of LOGH was supposed to be the backstory for a project Yoshiki Tanaka never got around to doing. Is there any truth to that?

Well, not really "control" the government. But more like implementing whatever his idea is to oreserve democracy.

I hope it is, alexander vs felix when

He had two chances to take over and didn't, the second one when his nation was literally an order away from defeat.

Probably never, seeing as how he's still publishing The Legend of Arslan books.

Sequel with Alexander failing and imposed democracy when

2017, by the studio Production I.G.

Is Arslan worth watching?

No. people would not follow him if they had no reason to be unhappy with Rhinehard's house.
dead. I think they found some guy with his mummy but Im not sure if they did a DNA scan or not

Felix wouldn't let it happen.

as far as I know gov imps have no rights other than right to dignity and whatever the employment codex says

only if you like boipussy. Arslan is about cute boy being naive and his advisers and friends doing all the work to make his dreams come true, while his opponents switch to his side because of his merciful nature

So, it's about Julian?

He's being retarded. Arakawa's version of Arslan Senki is nothing like the novels or the original anime's OVA series. Arakawa's is a lot more effiminate in the anime based off her manga and hence why BOIPUCCI posters flock to it over MUH DENKA.

The anime is still okay despite its QUALITY and focus on Persian themed Not-LotGH series set in the style Dynasty Warriors is neat.

Should I just watch the OVA instead?

>hence why BOIPUCCI posters flock to it over MUH DENKA.
sure, that is the only reason.

Watch both. Original Arslan anime is a movie and an OVA mini-series which never finishes. Arakawa's version is alright, my biggest issue is some of the redesigns she does and Gieve being an overly flirty faggot most of season 1 which is nothing how he really is in the novels.

That is pretty much how anime only fags are though.

watch 1991 one

Do we ever find out who is arslans real dad?

its not without some benefits

Not to my knowledge.

Worth it alone for Ikeada and Gieve not being watered down and more Kircheis tier.