Why do commie jews dislike Israel?

Why do commie jews dislike Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-my-jewish-ancestry-1.58487
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're pussies.

Because they are afraid they are going to be deported there.

wtf

i don't believe it. does jeremy corbyn knows about pol?

disregard

He's not a kike, dumbass.

THEY DONT THEY PLAY BOTH SIDES

because it lacks mexicans

yes my sweet tagliatelle, (((corbyn))) loves to meme

thejc.com/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-my-jewish-ancestry-1.58487

Sounds about as credible as Elizabeth Warren's claims of being injun.

They play both sides

>globalist jews
>zionist jews
Know the difference!

Theres no difference

Bc we have to both fight wars for Israel and ensure our own countries turn into a communist hellhole

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

It's kabuki theatre you retard.

There are two major forms of Zionism. There are those that believe that Israel should about Jewish rule over the Holy Land and then there those that believe Israel should be Jewish rule over all of Earth. Most of the former already live in Israel.

They don't they just play both sides

There are two main types of Jews in the modern day, these categories have nothing to do with individual Jewish faiths but more the Jewish people themselves
>Diaspora
>Zionists

Let's start with Diaspora first
Diaspora require a host nation, it's how they've always functioned
Nationalism is dangerous to Jews, often in history they have been expelled because of it
Diaspora will seize any and all opportunities to advocate for a more inclusive society that turns away from nationalism
The less nationalistic, the lower the threat of prejudice towards them

Now for the Zionists
Zionism is the fervent nationalism of the Jewish state of Israel
Israel needs Jews to be a Jewish state
Israel will seize any and all opportunities to make Israel more appealing to Diaspora so they return and live in Israel
The shittier the rest of the world is for Jews, the more likely they will return to the homeland

Some diaspora even believe that the very establishment of Israel was a mistake because it gives the prejudice something finite to target
An example of this is how the middle east would much rather have Israel glassed then there be peace in the region.

That is why many of them do not like each other, conflict of interest

Because many Jewish leaders at the time of the diaspora espoused that there should not be a new jewish homeland, and because Israel's human rights record has been highly controversial over the last 60 years. The Noam Chomsky/Alan Dershowitz debates on Israel from the 80's and 90's are a great window into the controversy within the Jewish community. Hopefully this is more instructure than pol conspiracies.

Nice shill thread faggot, trying to equate opposition to Israel with Liberals/left/commies is a JIDF tactic.

STFU faggot

ISRAEL = NWO

>commie jews
>disliking Israel

lol no, it has to do with just giving kikes free land for no reason when kikes did nothing to deserve it plus it really was a stupid fucking move because if you think mudslimes were violent before then just wait because they're even more pissed off now. The whole point was we were supposed to be bringing peace to the middle east and now Trump just made it more violent

Literally everyone knows many young Jews know that many come away from pro-zionist experiences like Birthright highly critical of Israel, and many older intellectuals like Chomsky and Finkelstein have been fighting to end the occupation since you were still a zygote lmao. Enjoy your brain damage.

What's your argument? 99% of "diaspora" Jews are still Zionist Jews. Being opposed to Israel has nothing to do with being leftist/liberal. Even most of that Jews who oppose Isral's actions still believe that Israel has the right to exist and are only protesting Israel's actions because they know it will harm Israel in the long-term.

The only true good diaspora Jews are the ones who completely support historical Palestine which is like 1% of them.

I think that there is a large, politically powerfully lobby of older Zionists that is overrepresented in media and probably informs your perception of the issue. Polling of younger Jews shows lots of pro-Palestine sentiment, varying from belief that Israel's occupation is wholy illegitimate to belief in a two state solution. Again, I'd check out the Chomsky/Dershowitz debates for the best view of the issue within the community, and maybe Eli Valey's 'Diaspora Boy' for a more satirical, humorous example of dissent.

Also commenting on leftist Jews believing in 'Israel's right to exist', I think most leftist Jews would argue that integration of the Palestinian and Israeli territory and the end of racial apartheid is a politically feasible solution, whereas wholly returning Palestine and removing Israeli people is not.