Do you think Anno can ever return to his former glory?

Do you think Anno can ever return to his former glory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh0qbJAQhgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, although, Godzilla was good.

did you see the new godzilla

Not yet but I doubt it is Eva tier.

That loli could be an an anime character. I like her bobby pin style.

What are about? He already topped it with his voice work in The Wind Rises.

>Eva good

She is an anime character. Anno's aura can manifest 2d in the 3d world.

WTF. Anno isn't a virgin? Does being an anime director has some perk about getting married?

It's literally Eva tier. It's Anno. Bleak. Gospel-esk soundtrack. It's Eva with Godzilla.

No but him being fucking loaded probably has something to do with it.

>|X|
I didn't know people actually did this.

>5.1

>5 1
wtf

>Sugar Sugar Rune
>Anno, Hideaki
>Episode Director, Storyboard, Key Animation
Haha oh wow.

>5' 1''
When will they learn

>5'1"
You know, this truly explains ALOT

>Anno and I have the same birthday
Neat

>no mention of Gunbuster
Also he's fucking tiny

The end of Evangelion was supposed to be about Shinji admitting to himself that he was a piece of shit and furthermore growing as a person instead of wallowing in his own self pity and never changing. Realising that although he doesn't have a great life, the world doesn't owe him anything and it certainly doesn't revolve around him like he feels it should.

Although it was abstract, that was the conclusion. Now the reason it was so abstract is because the real ending was too coincidentally similar to a real life incident(in which many people died) that had happened at the time nearing the end of the show. So in an attempt to not be an insensitive cunt he decided to change the ending while still retaining the overall message he was supposed to send which is (arguably) the most important thing.. Because of the major shift in tone at the end of the series fans felt like they were being cheated and got mad, neglecting to see he actual point he was making. Fans raged and demanded more.

Anno got mad and decided that he would recreate the ending of evangelion, only this time shinji wouldnt learn anything(much like fans of the show didn't learn anything) and he'd eternally spiral into his own pathetic self loathing until he reached the point where he was choking asuka on the ground because she didn't care about his stupid problems.

Tldr:
Shinji is anno's critique of otaku. The first ending showed his beliefs that even otaku can grow as people. The second ending was Anno realising that otaku are not worth saving.

tldr:tldr:
otaku=human garbage

For context, that's his wife's manga.

I know.

>anno
>former glory

Why would he even said those depressing thing to little kid?

He'll probably make a few OVAs and Live action movies where Sup Forums will say "oh this reminds me of Eva" and no one will care.

>Sugar Sugar Rune
Is it good?

I've never seen that interview but it sounds really promising. Anno is a really interesting person.
Is this pasta?

It's on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=eh0qbJAQhgk