You're being shilled hard and you're the one paying for it. This is the NWO

The entire internet is infested with shills, many of whom seem to be JIDF/Zionist/Hasbara shills but this is much bigger than JIDF or Israel. Israel just happens to be at the centre of a much bigger agenda based on Jewish biblical prophesy, the New World Order. These shills are all Rothschild shills and you are the one paying their salaries in the form of never-ending interest on fake money (fiat currency) in the corrupt Jewish banking system.

ISIS = Rothschild mercenary army in the Middle East
Police = Rothschild mercenary militias in western countries
Shills = Rothschild mercenary propaganda army online

Professional shill whistleblower:
voat.co/v/Conspiracy/83789
Could be fake but take what you will from it.

It seems as though everyone has been distracted recently by many happenings but it's time to bring attention back to the root of their power, the criminal and corrupt banking system.

Their main goal at the moment is to divert attention onto anything but the banking system:
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

Their main power lies in two areas:
1) The corrupt Jewish banking system.
2) Controlling the media including the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85gDi7nR9bg
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the truth.

Bump

The truly hilarious part is when you realize this board is 98% CIA shills trolling FBI shills. It is sort of like the old militia movement. Once you subtracted all the Feds it was three retards crapping in the woods.

Bumping

>this message could be fake
Fuck off nazi

This post is copyrighted under section 6 gorrilion of the Soros online force. Using this post without submitting to shlomo Rothschild will end in 20000000 shekels and a accusation of being a nazi

Posting this here just because I know it will rustle your jimmies

There are two main types of Jews in the modern day, these categories have nothing to do with individual Jewish faiths but more the Jewish people themselves
>Diaspora
>Zionists

Let's start with Diaspora first
Diaspora require a host nation, it's how they've always functioned
Nationalism is dangerous to Jews, often in history they have been expelled because of it
Diaspora will seize any and all opportunities to advocate for a more inclusive society that turns away from nationalism
The less nationalistic, the lower the threat of prejudice towards them

Now for the Zionists
Zionism is the fervent nationalism of the Jewish state of Israel
Israel needs Jews to be a Jewish state
Israel will seize any and all opportunities to make Israel more appealing to Diaspora so they return and live in Israel
The shittier the rest of the world is for Jews, the more likely they will return to the homeland

Some diaspora even believe that the very establishment of Israel was a mistake because it gives the prejudice something finite to target
An example of this is how the middle east would much rather have Israel glassed then there be peace in the region

That is why many of them do not like each other, conflict of interest

What's funny is that the Israel kikes made that Rabbi meme because they hate that Rabbi since he's anti-Zionist. He's actually pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=85gDi7nR9bg

>The truly hilarious part is when you realize this board is 98% CIA shills trolling FBI shills.
Basically.

Obvious shill.

The only true Diaspora Jews are the good observant Orthodox Jews like Rabbi Dovid Weiss in the video I posted above.

All the other "diaspora" Jews are fake diaspora and support Israel like parasites, this is like 99% of them. Therefore most "diaspora" Jews are truly Zionist Jews larping as diaspora.

Both of them work for the same Zionist agenda.

learn the etemology of rothchild. means red shield iirc. They are a shield for the black nobility families (euro-jew mutts). the more publicly known ones are like Windsor or bourbon but there are less commonly known but still massively influential one such as the Colonna, Massimo, Orsini, Ruspoli, Pallavicini, Theodoli, Sacchetti, Borghese, Odescalchi, and Boncompagni-Ludovisi families. Without families to be the sword arm of the kikes, Jewish usury would never taken hold. whenever it was convenient these nobles would allow the people to pogrom the kikes. most revolutions were planned by them except nazi Germany. that freaked them out

I've told them in the past. Hope they listen to you.

Good to know, but pic is perceived by the masses like another generic kike meme anyway, so it's all good.

You glow in the dark niggers were actually watching me shit in the woods?

I guess it all depends on how much shilling and sliding is going on atm.

bump

Bump

The slide never ends

Bump. Attention needs to be brought back to the corrupt banking system.

Fuck off you fucking sandniggers. You're just as much of problem as the damn kikes, and should be in the ovens right next to them. No amount of fucking shilling for your pedophile religion will change the fact that you're absolutely fucking useless for the world. You keep bringing up the filthy kike, because it's the one group you're at war with, that the entire intelligent world can realize is bad. I can not think of one other religion in existence which hasn't been at war with you. Even the very desolate lands you walk were once owned by Zoroastrians. Your prophet came into power by reworking the kike's "we must take everything" religion to his own benefit. The only real debate on Sup Forums is between whether you, or the kike is the bigger threat. I can not wait for the day, that you finally push the west to the point at which they realize Nuclear weapons in the mid east is the only way to handle the kike/mudsliime problem.

bump

>You keep bringing up the filthy kike, because it's the one group you're at war with
Just like the rest of the world

Oh damn. Rothschild/NWO shill triggered as fuck.

>No amount of fucking shilling for your pedophile religion will change the fact that you're absolutely fucking useless for the world.
At what point have I done this? Fucking kike shill.

I'm literally attacking Israel and the corrupt Jewish banking system most of all. I never said anything about Muslims.

You just came from this thread you autistic fucking sandnigger

This was interesting and educational.
Get a job kike. There's no reason a kike wouldn't sheathe their agenda in anti-semitism, so watch out for anything you read here.
I've known something was weird for a while. Especially since Soros's billion dollar transfer, directly after the election and all during it, I could tell something was especially wrong.

This was OP's post, and this is that threads OP. Your plan was to talk about how bad the fucking kikes are (which everyone fucking knows already), and then push your pedophile religion.

It's international bankers and the Vatican
You're all fucking retards

Being one of those three retards and shitposting and larping with feds is still a highly amusing way to spend your time.

>There's no reason a kike wouldn't sheathe their agenda in anti-semitism
Yeah, like your fucking pedophile prophet you stupid fucking nigger.

Rothschilds are literally the Vatican treasurers

Show me where I pushed any religion you dumb fucking burger kike. Fuck you are triggered as hell.

So fucking triggered

I'm not Muslim you kike.

That file name kek. ,and I already pointed out that you were on the last thread which was an outright fucking mudslime shill thread. You're a fucking POS goat fucker, and you need to die with the kike.

Really now? Drop the flag Akmed.

JIDF, you are not welcome anywhere.

Here you go Moshe Silversteinberg.

I'm in my home country. You should be in yours, or hell.

The United States has never been a Christian nation.

That thread wasn't even a muslim shill thread. You're just a triggered fucking kike burger. You know you're losing the game and your shit state Israel will be destroyed soon.

>I'm in my home country. You should be in yours, or hell.
I'm a gook that immigrated to America at a young age... and a WN.
Those digits tell a different story. America is intended to be a white, Christian ethnostate and is functioning at minimum capacity in its current state.

(((good point)))

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

The separation of church and state is a fundamental part of the union and whites are a minority in your country, Cry more Tyrone. Every single one of the people in your picture are masons.

Bump

>youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

I can't eaven hooktube this shit, WTF?

Yeah, I remember having trouble trying to download it too.

All this transgender BS was just distraction so we dont talk about centrla banks and money creation.

Bump

Most of the BS today is just a distraction.

BUMP THIS THREAD:
iT ABOUT CURRENT NEWS AND ITS BEING SLIDED

STAY FOCUSED ON BANKING, ITS THE SOURCE OF POWER FOR THE JEWS.

Bump

Good post
t.muzzie and/or useful idiot

>t.muzzie and/or useful idiot
Obvious kike/NWO shill.

obvious muzzie/leftypol/infinitychan controlled opp wackjob
you literally responded to well thought out post distinguishing between types of kikes(which is useful info) with rage and shill accusations
you are either a retard whose misinterpreted nazi jew hatred as if it was muslim jew hatred
what you exhibit is muslim jew hatred
keep being a subhuman though im sure you wont get the rope

>muzzie/leftypol/
Kike/NWO shill confirmed. Stay triggered Moshe.

>another childish response
how sad must your life be if the only way you can discuss anything requires a meme infograph and ad hominem to get your (((point))) across
kekd

NWO/kike shill still mad.

Bump

yes im mad thats what my post conveyed

>tfw low IQ retards cant even manage sophistry to make them seem believable

The internet is the gutenberg press 2.0, user. Look into the past to predict the future. What's coming next, and what is already in process is quite intersting when viewed from 20/20.

>Shill mad when all his sophistry is futile

Soon

>>undefined
sick post bro

no i was never mad and am still not mad
learn to use english better if you want to sound smart too

>Still fucking mad

nope
sad thread BTW

Bump

Over 90% of threads on Sup Forums are How do we solve X problem?, Impeach him/he's finished, Why do you hate israel?, Nigger/latino/asian hate thread, Lauren Southern, Redpill me on X/What do you guys think of X and other garbage shill threads.

I wish newfags would't take the bait on every fucking slide thread there is.

Learn to spot them and filter them.

Lol only a faggot government shill would call this thread sad. Pretty fucking blatant. Gtfo.

>implying you werent just asked to come bump it simply because i stated it was a sad thread

Lonely retards need friends too even if they're the feds.

your existence is sad, you have no real life, you're just a puppet

Just this board? This entire site is just various intelligence agency from across the world shitposting.

kekd
is this more saul alinsky tier projection?

>Their main goal at the moment is to divert attention onto anything but the banking system:
yep
jewish money monarchy
they print our money and make it worthless
they bring in niggers to print more money.

In comes the stormfag to make everything about melanin level.... lelz...

1/4

2/4

>im woke

3/4

4/4

no, you're just a filthy kike

and soros is their puppet

top left book is how to live without them
and it's the real reason for wwii

related real wwii history

im really not kek
i like how you guys conflate communism with zionism when the two arent mutually exclusive
>a muslim or commie thinktank thought this up

If that was the case they wouldn't have made two separate posts to bump and then reply to you.

You should ask your boss to reassign you because your shilling in here is futile and you're pathetic.

Weird how this thread is "so sad" yet you're still in here because your boss won't let you leave.

>stormfag
They have Jews in Malaysia or is that just a proxy. Kike probably running a sweatshop in Malaysia and shitposting in the meanwhile.
>melanin level
What melanin level are Jews?

>posts hysterical twitter kikes
>claims to be not mad
keep me posted

here is one for the terrified normie jews out there.
honorary aryans exist
you were taught the holocaust happened to keep you in line

hey, heey HEEYYY
remmber, this is the only kind of (((nigger))) on the internet
lets stop talking about color and just talk about ciaglowing in the dark niggers from now on

Nope, why did usa get involved(trump) with another.. PLACE?
nuremburg trials and sham shill joker jester circus, courts.

>you guys conflate communism with zionism
>when the two arent mutually exclusive
Thanks for admitting it Moshe.

you really are.
judaism transcends fiber optics and tcp/ip, it is a parasitic and repulsive state of being, and therefore easy to spot

yes they would have because they have prior knowledge to make it look organic
did you really think this through mate?
>Weird how this thread is "so sad" yet you're still in here because your boss won't let you leave.
ahahahahah
no i like to wait for replies to my posts and respond like everyone here should if they are going to say something
ill be watching all the (((organic))) posters and see if they post the same nonsense that i see here everyday
hopefully one day you guys will prove to me that israel and zionism is actually responsible for the wests issues
i doubt it though with the evidence ive seen and lack of conviction from people like you
>posts hysterical twitter kikes
what are you talking about?