B A S E D WEEDMAN TRUDEAU!

B A S E D WEEDMAN TRUDEAU!

good

As it should be. Let the money flow.

I used to hate the NSLC but damn having liquor stores all around me open till 2am is worse, so hard to stop drinking.

Nice. Trudeau is based. Fuck u Sup Forums

Now I’ll be able to get I high whenever I feel like shit. Can’t wait

For fucks sake
Pot sales fall under provincial jurisdiction.
>this article should say Ontario
All Trudeau did was decriminalize it.

it should also be at pharmacies like walgreens, grown without pesticides indoors, and local growers
should be favored over mcweed ops

local growers should h

I can't understand why anyone would want to smoke that shit. A so-called friend gave me a brownie once without telling me there was weed in it. I thought I was going to die. Fuck that shit

ave to also take courses

cant wait that long
le weedman got me covered tho

Nice!!! Weed is so hard to get, I'm so glad the government can now sell everyone at $30/gram

Fucking stoner faggets deserve what they get

Why would you sell drugs in a way that promotes mixing them in use?

Not enough sedation. I think we need 7-11 heroin.

Wasn't this a major campaign promise he made? Why is he just delivering on it?

Because everyone hates him. Same as why australia just got gay marriage.

Also everyone in this thread is a newfriend. The correct answer was drugs are degenerate.

I'm bloody sure sharia doesn't allow pot.

With 100% sales tax wasn't it?

Yeah but they get "free" weedcare

Weed is only becoming legal because the newer generations are useless pieces of shit who possess no life skills or morals.

Selling all your gold and burning all your forests was worth it in the end I see.

What took so fucking long?

It's becoming legal because people grow it illegally anyway and (((they))) want every taxable cent (((they))) can get

Holy shit! A $40 gram of headies?? Fuck that.

>Hey I saw them bringing busloads of ME refugees for resettlement into my town today.
>My friend wants to go do something about it
>Hol up, lemme hit this bong first
>what was I doing again?
>oh ya going to get the cheetoes and play vidya.

This is actually a good question. Weed alone makes you stupid, alcohol alone makes you a reckless fool, combine them and you get locked onto the couch and destroy your liver even harder than the liquor would have.

Convenient to keep both in the same place if you sell them to the same demographic, but mixing drugs is generally not a good idea.

>being a retard
>blaming weed instead of himself

Better be $100/oz or cheaper because that's what I pay now for great stuff.

More then that and I'll just continue to buy black market, or maybe I'll just grow my own. 8 plants of Kush or something else that buds fast should be way more then enough.

I might just grow my own anyways. Unless my wife wants to do something stupid with her 4 plant allotment.

haha we did it reddit le xd

The gold thing is a retarded talking point, stop believing everything you read without looking into shit for yourself.

Our gold's been fucked for a long time, the conservatives sold it off.
Our last recent sell off under the current admin was because we literally didn't have enough to justify the security.

You should ask yourself what else you think is true but isn't, you obviously like to listen and believe whatever feels good to you, but the world doesn't always feel good, it's kind of a complicated place which you'll see if you ever dare to put forward the effort to actually look for yourself. If you're capable of doing so.

we already got weed dispenseries in NS

you will be able to grow 4 plants in your house in NS

Canada isn't a democracy, it's a communist regime.

they look far too similar for it to be a coincidence

Ingesting and inhaling are two different animals. I get much more high from eating/drinking than smoking

lol, this no-gold nigger thinks his words are worth reading

>legalize weed
>gain a ton of supporters

this is basically cheating and politicians shouldn't be allowed to do it.