Trump mentioned at the rally last night that this flag is now ILLEGAL in Germany

Why would that be? What's wrong with Krauts that they would ban the flag of the German Empire as a hate crime? Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSgzoDs1SKs
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rechtsextreme_Symbole_und_Zeichen
dailysabah.com/europe/2017/11/21/german-lawmaker-sparks-criticism-after-displaying-banned-ypg-flag-in-parliament
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes not wrong

>US still occupies country
>hurr durr why is every attempt to regain sovereignty shut down

gee, I wonder why

Name three (3) Germans who have ever attempted to regain sovereignty in a way that didn't involve nigger dicks.

Alexander Gauland, Frauke Petry, Björn Höcke

I've never heard of any of those names. Sage.

>American education

(((Murica))) is keeping them down

You're a cuck German cuck cuck cuck. Go suck arab dick cuck. Rapefugees welcome LOL. Kys cucky boy Sage.

the flag of the weimar republic is NOT illegal. Trump spouting FAKE NEWS.

How does that mean they are not right?

>1 post by this ID
Nice proxy Hans but Germany isn't even white. Your porbably muslim. cuck cuck cuck. sage

Yes he is. This flag is perfectly legal.

Only ones with the swastika on them are illegal.
That is not the flag of the weimar republic.

You're fucking retarded. Just because our soldiers are there to protect you doesn't mean we're occupying your country. You have every authority to do whatever you want in terms of national sovereignty, i.e. not join us in Iraq and Afghanistan which you didn't.

We have troops in Poland as well, they don't take in millions of immigrants and promote Islamism. How do you explain that?

Also, source for Trump mentioning that?

No it's not. Go walk it down the street right now. Oh wait you'd be called some kind of racist nationalist freak. Cuck. Go suck arab dick cuck boi. Sage.

Your retarded and a faggot. Go welcome so rapefugees cuck cick cuckc

>Alexander Gauland, Frauke Petry, Björn Höcke
>I've never heard of any of those names. Sage
Please lurk for at least one (1) year before posting.

you're a troll, I already got that, but here's a picture of neo nazis waving that flag and lots of riot cops not doing anything about it

How would Germans react to that flag? Is it seen like the confederate flag in America?
Worse?

german empire flag is not illegal too
same goes for Reichskriegsflagge and the first 2 parts of the national anthem. none of those are illegal

>the flag of the weimar republic
>german education

>Is it seen like the confederate flag in America?
no that's how they react to their current one

I heard about this before. It’s a nice flag, represents the glory of the Kaiserrich
I’m just curious as to why he would?

Retards immediately assume you're a nazi, even though the flag has nothing to do with the 3rd reich

I heard about this before, I don’t think he is trolling

The Deutschlandlied isn't illegal, though the other national anthem sadly is.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSgzoDs1SKs

10 years ago noone realy would have criticized the confederate flag in murica. nowdays with the ranging leftist they do.

but the black white red one was always nazi shamed even tho this one originates from the 1871-1918 monarchy and then partly reused during third reich.

Die Flagge fur die 2. Reich ist besser than die 3. Reich

Drumpfy being retarded as always

Just curious, what are german’s taught in school about the 2nd reich (like is it thought as bad?)

Sauce pls

It’s quite simple Hans, all you must do is lead a military coup and expell any Americans and unwanted foreigners in your country.

>Colours in a certain formation are wrong

Goddammit you stupid shitskin nigger stop fucking posting here

it's barely even mentioned till 9th grade - we got reduced to our 12 special years.

Neither do we learn how to connect the dots.
I know more about napoleon and completely unrelated stuff like african geography then know about my cultural and historic roots.

Having any good relationship with your history is considered a death sin in germany.

It's not illegal though....two of my neighbours are flying them as well...

I believe the see Bismarck as one of the GOATest germans. Could be wrong though

as soon as our current politicians run out of other peoples money this will happen anyway.
because those new germans have a tendency to chimp out if those welfare bucks dont come on time.

germany has no authority over rammstein. ZERO

and there are no immigrants in poland because not even shitskins want to go there. poland is so based they have one of the highest suicide and alcoholism rates, thats how BASED it is

Germany really saddens me, and im not really even a germaboo.
One of the most impressive and proudest countries in the world at one point

Hopefully things get better though

That’s too bad since Germany was one of the greatest countries (my father was born there). I guess that’s what the internet is for
>african history
Oh man. Like ooga booga shit.

Huh?

>Petry
KeK

The flag dispute wasn't settled until 1919/20, so it was for a short period still the flag of Weimar Republic.

it is taught as being BASED. it's mostly bismarck and his implementation of social security measures and stuff plus his foreign policy.

It’s too bad it collapsed

>african geography

what kind of walddorf school did you go to lol?

>still this asshurt
can't wait 'til the world gets to BYTFO again. hopefully you''re be fully sharia by them and we'll kill two birds with one stone.

But it’s not asociated with Weimar or Nazi

More like Goatsed. He created the general staff and military machine that declared WW1 while the Kaiser was on holidays.
This eventually led to destruction of Russian, French, English, Portugese empires.
Jewish control of Russia, then crypto-control of America, England, Europe.
For such a 'great statesman' & 'political realist' he was piss poor at predicting second order effects.
Fuck him with a barbwire wrapped baseball bat.

no one start shit against germany unless we start it.
behind closed doors they all shit their pants when its 1vs1 against us. plz shoot first this time. unlike france and italy we actually do still have heavy industry that is capable of war industry. this larping shit sucks dude

I long for the day to finally see the US military bases in Germany get taken back. I hate the current US armed forces, they act pretentious, it’s time the Chinese or someone new gives them a run for their money.

>Having any good relationship with your history is considered a death sin in germany
I can't imagine how it must be for you. The state-sanctioned national masochism in your country is reaching epidemic levels, and I'm saddened that it happens here too, albeit not as clear as in Germany. For example in 12th grade we had a short course on German history (since we had a class trip to Germany), but not a single one on Swedish history, the last time we brought up our own history during my school years was probably in like 5th grade. We learn all about the revolutions and such, but not a single thing about our own history. All the things I know, I've had to find out on my spare time. It's tragic really, the cultural marxists have infected the educational system, and now sever our roots to our past by purposely keeping us in the dark about it.

gymnasium in stuttgart
At one point we had to learn the locations and all the capitals of every african nation. never had any use for but this is what you get when you go to a public scool.
Learned more about the french and american revolution then i did about weimar republic and its revolutionary times.

will get better once this happens.

I swear that I did hear it somewhere.
Also that tune just automatically made me to sing deutschland deutschland uber alles etc...

It's falsely associated with Nazi. But most normies won't recognize it I think. Reichskriegsflagge is even more associated with Nazi, because Neonazis display it. Kind of sad.

unlike common believe, creating a full warplan takes atleast 5 years. when it was time to defend our allies austria-hungary, there was only one plan in place the schlieffenplan.
there was no time to create a new doctrine so they followed the one they had and this doctrine included full frontal assault through belgium, even though belgium was neutral.

they weren't able to create new tactics that fast back then. most german officers were still some kind of royal army-leader under a local king or prince

I'll take depressed alcoholic slavs over the last few idiot lefty Krauts I met. Sorry Hans, you guys need to clean up your image before being taken seriously by the rest of the world.

>deep western germany
my condolences. i pray for a better future for you and your kin

Actually it really is forbidden, all "nazi imagery" is prohibited unless its used for educational purpose, dont know why they dont stop so many people waving it, maybe because oft sheer numbers

Same

only people that never met a drunk slav would say this. not even polacks can stand depressed/drunk polacks. thats why they emmigrated in record numbers for the last 2 decades.

>tfw you want to support right wing Germany but right wing germans hate you

See, here in Canada, we learn really just about our Canada history (we still are a bunch of cucks though, trust me), patriotism here really isn’t a thing

i hate no one. i only think that polish people don't want german help or german friendship. so i kind of "nothing" poland

Parts of the Deutschlandlied is illegal, some pretty signifigant ones too that aren't really that controversial. You're basically only allowed to have an anthemlet.

It's not Nazi imagery just because stupid NeoNazis fly it. It's not forbidden. You can buy it on Amazon, eBay etc.

That’s stupid bc Deutschlandlied was written way before Nazis

It's not illegal.

Speak for youself Hans ( or Ahmed already).
It still puzzling me why some germs, albeit a small number but still, hate my kind so much.
>europe an unfolding tragedy for the last 2000yrs

Mutts really are the worst.

like i said i hate no one. i only hate the "POLLAN SO BASDED :DDDDDD" meme

You have to go back.

The first part is not used any more, but is not banned

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rechtsextreme_Symbole_und_Zeichen

Geh zum Flaggen Punkt
Nur weil du etwas im Netz kaufen kannst heißt es nicht dass man es auch in Deutschland besitzen darf, ich kann mir auch Cannabis Samen (feminisierte) im Netz bestellen, darf ich die jetzt besitzen?

Every time I hear a german right winger, he's always vehemently anti-polish, even at the price of blackneing his homeland. It's our curse to stand alone.

pls show speech, want to see for myself. But that flag is not banned, you can get one legally. But you can't just fly that flag in your garden, thats just giving the police\verfassungsschutz a reason to visit you.

No part of the Deutschlandlied is illegal. The first and second verse aren't part of the BRD national anthem, but not banned.

Geh selber Flaggen Punkt.
>Zudem ermöglicht sie, ohne unter Strafe zu stehen, das öffentliche Anknüpfen an den Nationalsozialismus.
>ohne unter Strafe zu stehen

THis idiot is lying the empire flag is not banned. in a matter of fact the YPG flag is banned and die linke is crying about it

dailysabah.com/europe/2017/11/21/german-lawmaker-sparks-criticism-after-displaying-banned-ypg-flag-in-parliament

Und wo steht da jetzt das die Flagge verboten ist? Liest du den scheiß überhaupt bevor du postest? Spasti.

why can't you handle standard banter lol

most anti-polish memers are probably going on vacation in poland

> Zudem ermöglicht sie, ohne unter Strafe zu stehen, das öffentliche Anknüpfen an den Nationalsozialismus.

If you want them to like you, you just have to return the rightful German land that was illegitimately stolen with the Oder-Neisse-line. In return, you can get your historic parts of Belarus, Lithuania and Ukraine back. Win-Win at the expense of russians-in-denial and hohols, who no one cares about.

Mostly because there is a massive burglary/car theft epidemic at the german polish border
tell your countrymen to stop stealing, maybe that will improve german opinions about poles

Yes, please read that. It literally does say it's not forbidden, only the RKF with swastika is forbidden of course. In certain cases, like NeoNazis sperging out etc, other versions can be seized by police. The Empire flag is just used by some NeoNazis and thus might get you associated with them, that's all. Still not illegal.

>why can't you handle standard banter lol
words can hurt you know.
>ou just have to return the rightful German land that was illegitimately stolen with the Oder-Neisse-line
that wasn't our call. the big wigs decided what goes to who. poles were hurt too, being genocided to the point of non-existance in places like ukraine or "Lithuania"

They are though, and ecb/euro currency manipulation is in it's final days now so you cunts will be broke as Poland, and have hoards of Arabs and Africans to deal with who are no longer able to survive on welfare cos it's been inflated away in purchasing power.

No really, you eu cucks are printing money like Mugabe, look into it.

Well, russians won't give us belarus and kaliningrad peacefully.
Also going by force won't do any good, they're unpredictable and could nuke whole europe to the point it would be radioactive wastland for the next decades.
But still your proposition is tempting

how about you just give a source for your rambling
your claim, your burden of proof.

>kaliningrad
fuck off its called Königsberg

he does this stuff all the time

but he is totally owned by jews, right nu-Sup Forums? Not like his been tweeting out the black crime rate even before he started running, nope, totally not /ourguy/

You could have just not stolen our land, then our countries could have been best friends.

Well it was just as Tarnopol, with is now called Tepнoпiль....

I remember when I was in Germany a bunch of leftist types got triggered by some guy playing Pruessens Gloria in public. They found a cop and he just blankly stared at them and told them to go home if it bothered them.

thats the plan of brussels. when chaos ensues an EU army will be created and stationed in germany/france/italy and BAM.
united nations of europe.

Yea, many are still mad about the atrocities you have commited after ww1 and ww2 against the germans.
My Grandma told me stories about relatives of her were murdered after ww1, she herself had to flee after ww2 - her best friend at that time was raped and later commited suidice because of the shame. My families tomb was raided and destroyed - many graveyards of germans get vandalized even today. And our family possessions + our land is gone forever because you refuse to pay compensation.

You (your politians) still demand war reparations while refusing to acknowledge that you are also partly responsible for those atrocities that ping-ponged between us. AND THIS is what gives us so much butthurt.

>that wasn't our call. the big wigs decided what goes to who
Great, then you shouldn't care so much if it was returned back to Germany.
>poles were hurt too, being genocided to the point of non-existance in places like ukraine or "Lithuania"
No doubt about it. Just like the Germans in the german parts given to you, your people too were were subjected to ethnic cleansing. The Polish have my blessing to re-colonize the previously polish-inhabited land the Soviets genocided that are now a part of Lithuania/Ukraine/Belarus, given that the Germans are allowed to do the same with their now lost territories.

wtf how can USA announce that something is something in another country? wtf guys?