Exploring the oceans: DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Other urls found in this thread:

eol.jsc.nasa.gov/DatabaseImages/ISD/highres/AS10/AS10-35-5223.JPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you Shlomo. I won't be exploring the oceans.

They mean map out the ocean floor, it will take centuries to ecen classify all the shit in the twilight zone let alone the abyssal plain.

Good thanks

Just dont come down here
LEAVE ME ALONE

Shlomo Goldenstein is hiding something.

Fucking ayys playing the long game. We know you're hiding at the bottom of the Marianas you dirty space spic.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR OCEANS

Can we track these people down and kill them? This is completely insulting

Nothing down here

You’re a dumb nigger. If you’re white, you’re probably the dumbest white in your town.

Trust me, NOTHING down here.

Your message falls on deaf ears.

I have already located the fabled Atlantigates, and will use their power to impose true conservatism across the world.

And after that, Dahnald's empire shall reach the stars. This is the priesthood rising.

Seriously don't come here, we have NOTHING.

Thank you for letting me know. I just cancelled my mariana trench exploration based on your advice coz it is a waste of time and money. Wjll do snorkel in bath and find the soap thx

sooo...ugly angler fish?
i mean, i'm all for exploring the oceans, but angler fish are not a reason lol
not even bio luminescent ones haha

Why would you even bother?

t. Cthulhu

Yeah but what cool shit is in space? It's literally just emptiness and a few fucking stars or some shit. We've already been in orbit. There's nothing left to see.

there is nothing on the moon stop looking you morons. it's just image issues. you guys sound nuts

Fuck off tunaboy

Oh hey I haven’t seen this pasta for a good while now.

tell 'em frend

I'm gonna fuck me some eldritch pussy

Yeah nothing is there

What is he hiding Sup Forums?

Found the cephalopod.

nuffin' to see

Yay i missed these threads, also the why arent u smoking threads

I've played so many horror games I'd be fucking MAD if there wasn't demonic spooky shit down there honestly.
Let's go get it.

fucking swampgas

Could be a chip in the window, or probably just dust/scratches on the film/scanner.

Lots of little specks visible in the full res, remember all those old photos were all shot on film and scanned years later.
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/DatabaseImages/ISD/highres/AS10/AS10-35-5223.JPG

nigger just cuz you cant swim dont be telling the rest of us what to do.

Uh huh, whatever you say Cthulhu.

You cant DODGE THE RENT BILL FOREVER

lul

Cthulu pls go

absolutely nothing to see underwater

Nice try Cthulhu, We are gonna find your city and plunder it

this is such a great fucking post

also don't visit antarctica
just fucking ice and motherfucking penguins

That's one queer looking ossified salt formation.

what kind of coconut is this?

Very cool what are those?

Wait what

Can't the pressure kill me?

Google search gives nothing, eggsplain bls?

yeah, the peer pressure

Whatcha doing there, schlomo?

esti autist, in pula mea?

Those are some grotesque penguins people, you don't want to go there, trust me.

is that america at 3%?

Its America at -40,000 Leagues%

God doesn't build in straight lines. Humans created that path you're walking on. Expand upon your revelations, schlomo

most threads about antarctica are bullshit, but there's a bit of truth to everything

most information about things found under the sea is at best ambiguous, but there is a lot to learn

Google seafloor when? Get them out there with their fucking vans and 360 cams already, lazy fucks.

You want us to explore the oceans, got it. Reverse reverse psychology

uh, what's this?

Nice try (((cthulu))), you're water will belong to us soon.

>t. cthulu

bunch of newfags

There's no "big revelation" - I don't have access to the information you are seeking, for now. But I do hold some bread crumbs.

you think there is any reason of why we have zero photo of center antarctica? how probable is it that something is going on there?

>your average Jew in America at le -200% face

damn, that isn't even a good photoshop
i would at least have tried to make it look like there were hills or some shit there

Antarctica is a very special place, and you'd all be honestly silly to believe that the United States alone would not have built upon the knowledge of our past.
The pole itself is very heard to reach, and is a point i've never seen with my own eyes, so I'd rather not speculate on what may be there.
What I do know, is that "nothing is there" is a very untrue sentence.

Yeah goyim don't go down.

i don't know what to think honestly, i just took a pic of supposedly legit antarctica by nasa and increased color contrast and those visible rectangles came out, maybe its nothing idk

Are you talking about the weird discolored patches? That's probably not a photoshop. That same effect is seen in normal satellite photography. When satellites fly overhead, they only scan a certain width of land as they pass over. They need to make multiple revolutions around the planet to build up a picture, and usually at different times of the day under different atmospheric conditions. Each discolored patch is the land photographed at a different time than the one next to it.

Le -30% face

>The pole itself

more like hole

LEAVE THE OCEANS ALONE, WE AREN'T HERE; NOTHING TO SEE!

What i can tell you with certainty, is that there is no hole in the conventional sense that you may be thinking about.

Underground caverns which can be reached VIA submarine and flying craft is another story.
But there is no actual hole big enough to be seen from space, and any coverup from Google or NASA may be just for hiding infrastructure and climate patterns.

Fucking this shit. I remember having a Dinotopia book where they were in this tiny ass sub trying to not get offed by giant deep sea dinofish.

Very grateful I wasn't one of those early deep sea explorers. You might've been able to hear my screams all the way to the surface.

Expanding on this, you can imagine that it would be significantly harder for them to explain lush green areas in the Antarctic, rather than fueling the fire by adding a few pixelated images.

No holes, just life.
Abundant life

:P

my ancestor :DDD

no, not just the different colors in the regions, that's just how jpeg compression looks when everything in an area is pretty close
just that there's nothing there in the original, only empty flat
earth isn't that flat except in a few places

you've made that from a discarded foreskin,
now i know why the "star of david" is relevant for jews...

Your descended from starfish arent you?

>t. Fish king trying to hide his kingdom
We're onto you you scaly fuck.

I see the Cthuluu Internet Defense force is raiding

Ok mister fedora, what kinda life are we talking about? Extinct species? New species? Im a full blown retard so simple terms and pics if you could.

Is that an oil rig?

There are species unknown to mankind waiting to be discovered in the deep ocean.

:u

You can learn so much about luminescence, light, and sound, from the deep sea fauna.

He doesn't fucking know, he just posted a picture brainlet.

Stay out and don't even think about stealing my Krabby Patties.

I'm not a fedora tipper by any means.
When I'm talking life, i mean generic undocumented species which have lived in isolation for quite some time. There's nothing incredibly out of the ordinary with them, maybe just a couple of plant odd balls here and there.

My point is, that if possible - anyone( and I mean it) should try to reach the south pole during their lifetime. It is of utmost importance that you see what cannot be written

Even if you don't believe me, the south pole is still a must-see!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Until we find liquor or pussy in space there's no real reason to go there either.

There are certain types of plant life, which when ingested can raise body temperature in freezing conditions which allow quite a spectacular biodiversity both underwater and near the arctic and antarctic.

Stop out retarding me autismo, I can't keep up.

Ok, so I met this fat cunt once who went there on a boat from Buenos Aires, he said it's cold and penguins are niggers. Knowing that fat britcucks are obviously never going to lie, why would I go there after he confirmed that it's boring af and expensive?