Will Japan accept White refugees when the West collapses? Is Japan our last hope?

Will Japan accept White refugees when the West collapses? Is Japan our last hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-p6l9nioNI&vl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=8fRb_LggBK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuck
You made your bed now lie in it.

No, but we can invade once their population get's low enough

I imagine they will let whitey stay in Japan permanently subject to the same conditions they apply now. You have to learn the language and get a good job or otherwise be useful to society.

>Japan
>accept refugees

Japan needs more White immigrants and refugees to do the jobs Japanese men refuse to do!!

>implying NK will let any jap alive now that they have ICBM

We're going to take Russia.
West from Alaska Blitzkrieg style across Asia.

wtf that was extremely creepy

No. Get in on merit instead you useless fuck.

Regards to webm:
Japanese will go along with just about anything out of social harmony's sake/awkwardness.

Found the virgin

That video makes me sick, I am sick of white sexpats traveling to the east

No

Why?

>m-muh pure kawaii girlfriendo!!!

is it staged? why would anyone kiss literal stranger, especially western white devil
who knows what kind of disease those guys have in their mouths after all those crazy interracial californian parties

Because Asian girls belongs to Asians, blacks belongs to black, whites belongs to whites.

can someone tl;dr this webm

that was creepy

Because they are STD whore.
decent one will never go for strangers.

>Being part of the problem

Don’t care what the nips say or want, I’m coming into their country when shit gets really bad.

The can try and stop me

alright

Why would japan accept white beta cucks that ruined their own country

i'd rather get fucking beheaded than living in japan. holy fuck.

Are japanese women really that crazy about the big white cock?

sick special effects

>Implying Japs don't do worse shit on the subway

whites are to asians what niggers are to whites , to a lesser extent.

what anime is this?

Yes!

Because he is a virgin.

You do not laid in the East if you can not laid in the West. Those who get upset are probably virgin beta cucks.

No, we need to fix our own problems, or we're no better than the kikes, and Mudslimes.

Nope.

Im a woman and never attracted to those to STD white men.
all white women go crazy for black men?
its same for us.

That's just women in general, they have absolutely no tribe loyalty like men do. Asian women crave white cocks, white women crave black cocks etc...

Also you have to remember that nowadays most women are sluts. It's pretty hard to find a conservative qt with traditional morals and values.

o shit is gaijin-kun

no.

Are you seriously trying to compare niggers with White men you little larper gook?

There are no women on Internet. Especially from Japan.

The fucking slide he does at the end. Kek.

Yes.

white and black are same gaijin for japanese.

Try not being a limp wristed faggot first.
And no dont go there to teach English either.
Its revoltingly pathetic.
Yes they know as well.

I want to move to Japan, but I'm also afraid its going to be rained down with nukes from NK since there are a lot of US military bases in Japan.

They shouldn't, once we outbreed them we'll vote jews into office and cuck them

I posted my eyes on Sup Forums.

Everytime

That's true. Just women being women. They're all garbage. Never forget.

>Im a woman and never attracted to those to STD white men.

SAGE

So, whats it like pretending to be an Asian female on the Internet?

I mean most people are content with being teenage girls of their own ethnicity.

plz be my azn wife? I'm white, but we can pretend i'm not :')

And so what ?

>when the West collapses

lololol

sure you are a women yuki

I know this is just an English teacher LARPing, but I sincerely hope no actual Japanese hold niggers on the same level of white people who brought them a ton of technological advancements during their isolationist period.

2d > 3d
youtube.com/watch?v=E-p6l9nioNI&vl=en

No. We get to live in enclaves amongst the ruins like White Brazilians do. Little islands in a brown ocean.

Its actually the opposite you dumb frog. White beta faggots can easily travel to some shithole asian country and get laid because no matter how beta the white guy is seen as a way out. In the west these guys just turn into incel eliot rodger type faggots because no white woman will look their way.

Just like my animus

>Brazilians
>White
Bruce please

he just sexually assaulted her

Get laid with a whore in Asia is not different from get laid with a whore in the West, it is just cheaper. Seduction in Asia in not really different from seduction in the West. Maybe the typical approach "Hello, I just wanted to say you are really cute..." will be - statistically - more efficient, but if you can make it in Asia, you will dare to make it in the West.

Eastern Asians and Western Europeans are the master races, Japanese and Western Europeans are destined to be allies

>but I sincerely hope no actual Japanese hold niggers on the same level of white people
Maybe some, but for the most part no.
I know a lot of Japanese people and none of the girls I've spoken to about it seem to think like that.
Blacks are basically synonymous with the drug dealers and human traffickers from nigeria that hang around shinjuku and roppongi. Whites are at the worst associated with annoying foreigners that don't speak Japanese, but mostly get along with them well since the vast majority of white residents in Japan work are either businessmen, government, teachers, other middle-class people.

I can't understand your posting.
There are no merit to pretended to japanese women on Sup Forums.

post your tits or fuck off

also if this person is actually japanese the "gaijin" betrays them as basically just hating foreigners no matter who they are since the PC word is gaikokujin

Why no "USA" in you list of allies ?

These aren't the sorts of grammatical mistakes that japanese natives make by the way

jealous shitskin / nigger

I hope they dont

Majority of Japanese don't live in Tokyo.

Can you name the movie? I would like to watch it

this. despite both being foreigners whites are called gaijin while blacks are called kokujin. (lit. black person) and if you were to ask the nips in a poll most japs would rather marry a whitey then a nigger

You are wrong.

Normal Japanese people using "gaijin"too.

Depends where you live. It's a big country.

> accepting SJW who destroyed their own culture
kek

Davido kun pls. Just because you are ugly an can't get laid in Japan doesn't mean everyone is a loser

Not really. Maybe in your circles :)
also this

Sheeit now I want a SIG553, even though I have a krinkov and AUG already.

I've been to japan several times
women aren't really that crazy about white cock or whatever, there are gaijin hunters or something along those lines but most are gold diggers and very fucking weird even borderline crazy so I'd stay away
can you find a girl who is attracted? sure, I guess but that might be true for almost any country
you better speak japanese otherwise good luck communicating with girls, their japanese is pretty bad, worse than italians'

just stop dude, this is getting pathetic

>their japanese
kek meant to type english not japanese

The ones that regularly interact with non japanese do

Sorry boys. Neen to japan a bunch and will be there again in January.

When i go with my friends, the ones that get laid in the US get laid there, the ones that dont, wont.

Ask me anything

Who is this? does he have a jewtube?

>tfw I will never pull girls this easily

Why am I even alive? I fail at my most basic biological function.

Japanese people don't using gaijin on gaijin's face.that's it.

You are not Japanese,right?

>could confirm ITT that there are some amount of people who can't tell the difference between refugee and immigrant.

Stay mad bro, I've been here for 3 months making 3000¥ an hour at a small English school, before I came I had 0 experience teaching english. Not a weeb and couldn't care less about anime.

Spent my spare time eating dope ass meals and exploring the country side and mountains in beautiful Japanese fall.

Also getting mad dosh via Craigslist ads for secret shoppin and modelling because I'm a whitey, anywhere between 3000-10000¥ an hour.

U mad brah making 3 Euros an hour making kebabs in Budapest jewish district?

Nice proxy

According to Chinese and Koreans, "Japanese are scandalous and cruel ethnic groups."
That's right.

So white people should escape to wonderful China and Korea.

Our Japanese thoroughly abuse and kick out the losers of the white escaping to Japan.

Since we are such an outrageous people, please do not expect sweet expectations.

Please, please escape to wonderful China and Korea.

>Will Japan accept White refugees
No.
I hope not.

no i cum fukfuk ur wimin

No, the Japanese are racist as fuck.

Why would they give up their perfect, Nationalist Country to Anglos who let everyone into their house to wreck it?

The West is literally the textbook example of WHY YOU DON'T LET PEOPLE IN.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fRb_LggBK4
literally not hard

WHY AREN'T YOU ON THE PARADE GROUND PFC ALLEN?

scrubbing my internet history after that one
fucking cringy nigger tier humans

Are Japs easy to impregnate?

Where do you work my man? I'll be going to Japanese college soon and that sounds like a nice postgrad job. Or any advice you have?