HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING!!!

>oann.com/pentagon-announces-first-ever-audit/

bump

How do you audit a black budget operation?

$6.5 trillion missing!

it was actually ordered back in 2010. They just got everything prepared to be viewed now.

Probably left their bitcoin on an old hard drive.

>pentagon actually admitting wrongdoing

Oy vey!

Wait, why? What propted this? Did Rand finally win?

time to set up cameras everywhere to disprove the next 9/11

fake news

Find accounting entry for $500 hammers and toilet seats.
Find people responsible for it happening
Break fingers until they start talking and the money re-appears

They don't even hide it that well, they just pretend we don't know what it's for.

20+ year Army vet here. AMA.

I have handled multi million dollar budgets. Believe me, your money is being wasted. The DoD budget should be cut in half.

how do you clean a keyboard if you accidentally spill soda in it?

This is big. God bless Trump!

>audit self
>find "nothing"
>HAHA SEE? STOP WORRYING ABOUT ALL THAT MISSING MONEY

>money being wasted
What a surprise, it's not like the US engages in useless wars or anything, right?

fake news, sage

How lazy are the women and minorities?

>Wait, why? What propted this?
Every other US government department is audit, but Pentagon has been refusing for decades. Congress has been on them for years, but Bush and Obama swept it under the rug and ignored the problem, especially after 9/11. But I think there is a congress-imposed deadline coming up soon, if the Pentagon doesn't do an audit, their budget starts getting cut or frozen.

Yeah bullshit king nigger didnt deliver yet again.

next they will audit the fed

It was nice knowing Trump but now he's gonna get JFK'd

how many building this time Gents?
place your bets.

FINE A FUCKING LEEE

BASED TRUMP FINALLY SHUTS DOWN THAT EMBEZZLING MONEY PIT.

>Black Budget

You really think that the "black budget" is going anywhere but bribes and into people's bank accounts?

Pic related is all over DC.

((("north korea"))) will "launch a missile" and it will just happen to hit the pentagons budgeting office just like on 9/11.
this will happen in some time between the span of now through the end of december

This will just mean all of pentagon with all their records are going to destroyed in a terrible disaster before it gets anywhere

>first ever
this makes me sad

I do not think for a moment that we will get an honest and full accounting,but at least Trump is trying to get it accomplished.

>TRUMP WONT DRAIN THE S-SWAMP!

You are like little baby.

inb4 the deep state kills 3,000 people again

sounds totally believable and not ridiculous
this is as good as when Sup Forums predicted Cassini would fall into Saturn and create a second sun

It did happen once, the (((jet))) that struck pentagon literally hit their finances department.

Fiscal year starts in October so this is what happens in the military
>theres no money all year until late August/September
>suddenly there's tons of money to spend in the budget and useless shit gets bought
This is small scale but there's tons of waste going on, just look at the new ships being built

It's not even the wars dude, it's the stupid shit we spend the budget on. We could be in true peace time and they'd still fuck around.

everything will just get confiscated and wiped like Vegas

Hm, this looks like a legit happening.

Expect deep discounts on used luxury items that the crooks left behind when they fled the country.

>mfw it is real

lmao remember what happened during the last audit? I'm sure it was all a (((coincidence)))

>mfw it turns out that there are no huge black projects
>mfw just years and years and years of stolen paperclips, slightly overpriced company cars and the occasional hooker.

Because they routinely "can't account for x trillion dollars", such as the 2.3 trillion dollars the day before 9/11.

Go to the 6 shop and get a new keyboard. Let some E2 deal with it.

Meh, If this becomes something special. I'd be surprised.

Feels like this is just years and years of wasting money to maintain budget amounts.

Oh we need to spend 500,000 usd to maintain budget for next year? Just buy a bunch of flukes and tools and hand them out to the guys.

I'm not even surprised. To fix this issue we have to fix how we do budgets. Until then, this is just how it works.

how is he allowed to do this

how have they not killed him? Does he pay his SS out of pocket?

rare redpill

>le auditor face

One of my points. And less than a third of the Army has even deployed despite being at war for 15 years.

The memes are real. Maybe 10% are worth a shit.

I mean to call this a war is a farce. These are skirmishes at best.

wow thanks
pill for pill

Yup, and since no one knows how to balance a check book or forecast demand, we should simply cut the DoD budget.

take the keycaps off if it's a mechanical keyboard, then stick it in the dishwasher

remove the keycaps and membrane if it's a cheap keyboard, then stick it in the dishwasher and wash the membrane by hand in the sink

Make sure keyboard is dry before plugging back in and using it.

I unironically believe this will happen. That or they'll launch a false (((alien disclosure))) to distract the public while they replace all the auditors with their own guys, who will then report that the Pentagon was actually "under budget and ahead of time" on all of their dealings.

It's this.

The Black Project is a meme that (((they))) use to prop up defense budgets for the sake of buying tons of Maseratis.

Trips of prophecy
>lol include me in the screencaps guize

To be fair, GEN Millie has said as much. The Army needs to plan for real war in highly austere conditions with casualties in the thousands. We have a generation of soldiers and leaders who think "war" is living on a fob, eating hot chow at the DFAC, going to the gym, and occasionally "leaving the wire".

that happened 10 september 2001

Nice proofs ya poofter

>surely this will pacify the goyim

They keep saying the first audit in 27 years, or ever. What was the thing before 9/11, where Rumsfeld said there was $2T missing, if it wasn't an audit?

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oann.com is a scam site faggot

it hasnt even started King Nigger worshiper.

T. Shill

Kek approves

See
Lurk moar

CNN is fake news.
As is ABC
NYT
WaPo
And the rest of US MSM

│>
│3