Sup Forums, would you kiss her everyday, if it was needed to keep her alive?

Sup Forums, would you kiss her everyday, if it was needed to keep her alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Cupid-no-Itazura-Nijidama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>try to start a thread about a good manga I just finished
>fails
Not yet.

nah that manga sucked

I liked it. You've got shit taste.

was an embarrassing wish-fulfillment self-insert fantasy with little to no actual plot and written by somebody who has never been in a relationship.

All of the other manga from the author are pure NTR so this is actually refreshing.

No wonder, that further proves my point.

My opinion is that it sucked.

It had a plot, it just had arcs. It might've been a bit of wish fulfillment, considering he was having threesomes with a hot woman and a loli, but that's not so bad, is it? The actual story was good, too.
Certainly better than I expected from the description.

nah it was shit

perhaps the same could be said of all manga

your words are as empty as your soul. Sup Forums ill needs a poster such as you

Deep.

Should've used this picture.

woah what is this? very indecent

She's a beast.

Sure, but I'd like to avoid getting involved in unnecessary drama because of it, and also I demand that scientist start experimenting with extracting my saliva without having the necessary components break down so that kissing wouldn't be necessary anymore.

But, user, that wouldn't be entertaining and dramatic!

Is that her sister?

No. 19-year-old girl gets disease that makes her age backwards, only cure is a rare enzyme that one in tens of millions has. It's best administered through saliva, and dries out when exposed to air, so it is exchanged through kisses.
And here's the drama: he has a girlfriend.

>embarrassing wish-fulfillment self-insert fantasy
You must think everything is.
>with little to no actual plot
You didn't read it, did you?
>written by somebody who has never been in a relationship.
So? Are you saying you have? Not suprised you're a normalfag, you clearly are retarded and have shit taste. Back to facebook with you.

Here's another good one. Just want to keep my thread alive, until I go to sleep.

That's sounds retarded. What's the explanation for not seeking medical help?

She did seek medical help. His saliva is the only cure. Sounds pretty dumb, which is what I thought, but I read it and enjoyed it. Spare 6 minutes, read the first chapter.

Still awake, so still bumping. Sleep soon, though.
I never make long threads.

Gonna jack it to this now.

Only if I can fuck my OL cake boss too

B8

Shit should have ended with the threesome. It was fucking perfect, fucking stupid drama shit and cure.

What? Ore x Yome isn't NTR. The one with the rainbow balls isn't NTR. I haven't read Kono S but it is universally hated so I'm assuming it has NTR.

Well, she came back, so I assume they had more threesomes.

The drama post threesome was difficult to get through but they still resolved it fine. You can't have your cake and and eat it too, a relationship between the three wouldn't have worked. Asou is incredibly jealous and possessive and has every right to be.

So did he take her to the doctor to treat that broken leg or what?

The one about the rainbow colored ball ejaculations got a live action drama adaptation. Its worth a watch if you assume they adapted the entire manga since scans stop after just a couple of chapters.

>rainbow colored ball ejaculations
What's this about, then?

It's by the same author. It isn't like he has a lot of translated works out there

Well, what's it about, is what I'm asking.

kissmanga.com/Manga/Cupid-no-Itazura-Nijidama

Read it for yourself you lazy faggot it only has 10 chapters scanlated

wow dude

Somebody else remembers rainbow balls? That was always my favourite of his, it's a tragedy that it isn't fully translated.

>cums on her face

>cums a ball
>next page has a ball in a girl's mouth

>mangareader.net

Bit slow.

Is this what it's like to work in an office

We can only hope.
>tfw you'll never be stepped on by your officelady senpai

We should ask it to be translated, next time anyone offers.

Everyday until she likes it.

That almost never happens

She does

I saw it, once.

What other romance manga are you reading, Sup Forums?

Nah it's a little more something like this

I love this author too, I wish Henjo got more frequent updates considering how short the chapters are.

Is that the last of his that are still ongoing? Manga sensei ended a long time ago and SE finished abut 6 months ago.

I've been trying to read Outlanders but the low quality scans + left to right western publication give me a headache.

The actual ending was good though, and he had to tie up that plot somehow even if it was kind of halfassedly done.

>She's only a year older than me now
Fuck everything.

Honestly, no idea. Picked it up on a whim a short while ago to read while all my services were put on hold.

cool
>>>/facebook/

Well Sup Forums

Picked up

Just finished Toshiue no Hito. Was a fun ride.

only if she'll kiss my dick everyday

>susan button