Genes linked to homosexuality discovered by scientists

>For the first time, researchers looked at the complete genome - a person’s entire DNA code - for more than 1,000 gay men and compared it to genetic data from a similar number of heterosexual males.

>They discovered that DNA was different for gay and straight men around the genes SLITRK5 and SLITRK6.

>SLITRK6 is an important gene for brain development, and is particularly active in a region of the brain which includes the hypothalamus.

>The hypothalamus is crucial for producing the hormones which control sex drive, and previous studies have shown parts of it are up to 34 per cent larger in gay men.

yahoo.com/news/genes-linked-homosexuality-discovered-scientists-165705586.html

Should we eradicate gayness by sterilizing men carrying this gene?
Pro: No more gays.
Con: Hollywood will make movies about the last gay or the gay born in the wild struggling to survive etc.

the only real question is how do we shut down the right genome before kikes kill the hetereo one

Why aren't twins both gay or both straight then ?

Genetics is much harder than that boi
We don't understand why some genes are more or less active in some people, some genes offer a benefit (such as stronger immune system) but also detriments (poor eyesight). Others behave in one way in one person and differently in another person due to their sex.

Because "identical" twins aren't actually genetically identical. Go look it up.

I am studying biotechnology right now.

We could instead of sterilizing gay men just tweak there gene or use medication to cause the gene to not be expressed as much.

Gay men are not an issue imo tho. Pretty sure they are on average smarter then strait males.

They do need to stop spreading aids tho but that could be fixed through biotechnology too.

no they didn't
that study is garbage
kill yourself

But the chances of one twin being gay is actually higher than average for the population. Given the gene theory, it makes no sense. The oxytocin theory makes more sense IMO, and has actually been demonstrated to affect sexual preference.

crispr it away

you can also crispr smart gene into niggers abos etc, it's like 10 genes euros and asians got and others didn't due to isolation

>We could instead of sterilizing gay men just tweak there gene or use medication to cause the gene to not be expressed as much.
Not necessarily, if what causes gay men to be gay is a gene that alters the brain formation, once the brain is fully formed there's nothing one could do with genetic tweaking.
>They do need to stop spreading aids tho
Go check the race breakdown on that.
Actually the chances of both twins being is increased, which is what should be expected if they are genetically similar but not equal.

We don't actually know all the genes for int, probably way more than 10

The gene is only a variable among multiples , it doesn't work like:
>if (faggotgene=yes) then isfaggot=1

This will be used to legitimize the homos (because whatever is inborn can't be pathological, surely goy?). We must counter it by finding the genes responsible for incest and pedophilia. And I know just the right subjects for such a study.

Is it Spanish? I hope it's a Spanish gene.

Seeing how there are cases of homosexuality in all cultures, I doubt it.

>British experts warned that the gene differences may simply be linked to social traits, such as being more open, and more willing to take part in a survey about their sexual orientation

Its literally nothing.

Looks like ABORTIONS back on the table . Invitro genetic testing,
then
flush the fag

Complete bullshit study, sponsored by some fag pedo no doubt.

But how is it for women? Does it prove the notion that "all women are a bit gay".

I don't want to come across as a social constructivist but it genuinely makes sense to me that women being attracted to women could just stem from how much society as a whole idolises women and the feminine form.

can they edit it and fix them?

When God uses one evil to abolish another. Sounds quite fitting desu.

>and compared it to genetic data from a similar number of heterosexual males.
and compared it to genetic data from a similar number of NORMAL RED BLOODED HEALTHY males.
FTFY

hahahahaha
#flushthefag

If they found a genetic basis for it, why hasn't it died out for obvious reasons?

Someone make a virus that changes this gene right now.

I think more men should be gay. More women for betas and omegas, chads won't be able to provide attention to all women.
We need to do something with surplus men, wars and making them priests doesn't work these days.

>chads won't be able to provide attention to all women
They aren't already, actually they don't even want to have anything with women, which is why the majority of women in the west are tremendous sour cunts.

B-but why sterilize them if they are gay in the first place?

>If they found a genetic basis for it, why hasn't it died out for obvious reasons?

if I understand correctly the theory is that the same genes in female siblings lead them to have more children. So the same gene that produces male homos produces hornier females.

load of crock from (((scientists)))

>We could instead of sterilizing gay men just tweak there gene or use medication to cause the gene to not be expressed as much.

I was talking about along term plan

I know race plays a huge role in aids and that is why it is so prevalent in Africa
Still does not change that gay men fuck way more often and get aids way more often

>The hypothalamus is crucial for producing the hormones which control sex drive, and previous studies have shown parts of it are up to 34 per cent larger in gay men.
So what I can take from this is that gay men are gay because theyre 34% more horny then the average man. What happens when we hit 50%, do they start fucking inanimate objects?

Nice, now all we have to do is genocide the specific genome carriers.

In other words lesbianism is completely made up. Just a mating strategy to seduce Chad Thundercock and receive A Grade semen. "But what is with the fat college lesbian activists?". Mental illness. Same as OCD people who lock their door 155 times before they can go to sleep. Faggot gene basically means a man with hyper sex drive who just fucks everything.

>Still does not change that gay men fuck way more often and get aids way more often
So do "chads" though, fucking a lot is what happens when male sexuality isn't held back by female gate keeping. Our society is addicted to dopamine.

So gene therapy can fix their disorder then. Great lets fix them in the womb. Slippery slope faggots.

>Oh no, I've been sterilized! Now I can't have kids!

>Oh wait, I'm gay. That one was kind of a given.

The gay problem solves itself. Look, when I was a kid, not being gay was my biggest worry. But now that I have been a gay man for thirty years, I've realized that women are just complete trash. Sure, I wish I could pass on my genes, but with who? Some skank that settles for me or will divorce me for a younger guy or a richer guy?

Find the genes that fix women from being dumb whores first.

No, most likely not. First, gene therapy is still not possible despite what the Chinese claim to have done with human embryos using CRISPR (the Chinese tend to doctor their results, most likely they only halfway managed to do anything in human embryos).

Second, we do not know how exactly this gene works. It is essential, without it you will be dead. It appears that the regulation of the gene - how strong and where it is produced - has an effect on sexual behaviour. Most likely however, this will not only depend on that single gene but on many different ones and how the interact.

You could attempt eugenics right now for very simple genes which produce a clear phenotype (a biological effect, like blue eyes, a certain bloodtype, etc) but not with stuff you do not understand in detail. You mess with it and produce all kinds of crazy effects.

Then again, genes which may make you gay must have - under certain context - a strongly positive effect on your reproduction rate ... else evolution would have sorted them out already as actually BEING gay tends to reduce your reproduction.

Having the gene for being gay (= your genotype) does not necessarily mean that you WILL become gay (= your phenotype). May be a a stupid example but having the gene MIGHT in the best case turn you into a Chad who gets every bitch ... OR it might worst case turn you into a gay.

Genetics are not simple ... trust me. I have to deal with such crap every day at the lab.

With women it is quite clear. Estrogen tends to make you rather dull in the brain. Higher testosterone levels in women may alleviate this effect but they negatively affect fecundity. Smart women will have more problems getting pregnant. But then again, testosterone levels during pregnancy tend to have a positive effect on the child's intelligence.

High testosterone women reproduce less but produce more fit offspring ... they breed warriors.

So, redpill does the literally mean what not just christians, but common sense hold out ppl were saying? That yea homosexuality, is a mental disease just like any other like schizophrenia? Big if true, and what are the odds ppl would accept it?

they also didn't tell you that your psychology affects your gene

In a way it is a mental disease as it tends to hamper your reproductive success. No interest in women, less progeny (you may still produce children as a gay man, the question is: will you actually do it?).

Still, all they do is exclude themselves from reproduction. If you substract the whole cultural marxist gay culture they may still be useful workers. There are more pressing issues than gays. Remove cultural marxism and SJW and gays will be much less obnoxious.

ABORT ALL BABIES WITH THIS GENE

Can we turn all jews gay?

yea with you their, the marxist and sjw were the ones who started this bullshit culture war with this in the first place. The whole gay issue was literally a non issue like that of pedos. Pedos obviously fucked up, get them help, but know they have been afflicted unfortunate though :*/

When will there be a test for it in utero

>gene therapy is still not possible
Keyword is "still" right?